MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Top Reason to Love Scuba Dive

Top Reason to Love Scuba Dive

Top Reason to Love Scuba Dive

Post Number:#1  Postby Natalialesmana » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Being able to pee in the wetsuit is one of our reason to love scuba diving. What is yours? Share with us here!

:afro:

If you have not done scuba diving, you might be wondering why some people become very-very addicted to it. Moreover, some of the non-diver – like my Father – thinks that scuba diving is really dangerous sport activity in which his daughter should not have been involved to it. However, these are (my personal) 5 top reasons to scuba dive:

1. No Traffic
Nowadays, traffic is like everywhere. Underwater is one of the safest places where there is no traffic. Once I meet the other diver, I can go to any other direction without being bumped to other divers. This is my favorite of 5 top reasons to scuba dive.
"As a diver you are weightless and can move in all directions. You approach the freedom of a bird as you move in three dimensions in a fluid environment" – Dennis Graver

2. Not Sweating
Scuba diving is definitely a sport: we have to put on the tight wetsuit and averagely 3-4 KG weights, bring the 15 KG tanks on our back until we touch the water. However, when we move underwater, we also use the energy for kicking, etc. It just simply means we are doing sport.
For the people like me who don’t really enjoy sweating, it is totally the new and different way to do sports without sweating. Consequently, we do pee a lot (see the next bullet) 

3. Pee Wherever You Like
This is also my favorite among 5 top reasons to scuba dive. Peeing a lot is not fun. We need to take off the pants for many times, and go to the bathroom for quite often. Sometimes we are in the middle of something, and we really need to pee. But we do the diving, while peeing, hehe.. Pee as much as you like! Just please make sure you directly shower and wash the wetsuit right away after the dive is over.
"There are two kinds of divers, divers that pee in their wetsuits and divers that don't tell the truth." - Anonymous

4. Take a Bath Once in a (Diving) Day
Diving is the activity starting from the morning to get up to 3 days per day. Of course, if going swimming in the morning, we might skip the morning bath. The reasons are simple: smart and not wasting the clean-fresh-water. The right time to bath is after the dives. The way we do that is smart, productive, clean, and happy!

5. No Ghost
I don’t like go to the jungle, for sure. Besides mosquitoes and sweating, sleeping in the jungle at night is really a nightmare. Many ghost stories revealed from my other friends, making me think twice to sleep in the jungle. Once or twice in a lifetime is okay, moreover if the jungle leads to the hills or great view. But if it is just for fun, I will definitely say ‘no’.
In the contrary, I have not got any experience with ‘ghost’. I just happily meet fishes, turtle, sharks, shrimps, underwater. What a fun world!

Those are the 5 top reasons to scuba dive. Please ignore the scientific truth as this article is written based on personal experience. Then, what’s yours? Feel free to drop it in the comments below.

Source: http://turturdive.com/top-reasons-to-scuba-dive/
Natalialesmana

www.turturdive.com
Office Hour: Sun - Sat 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT+8)
Jl. Sedap Malam No. 100NA, Kesiman, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali - 80237, Indonesia
[M] +62 812 3934 3705 (call/sms)
[FB/Twitter/Flickr/YouTube] turturdive
Natalialesmana
Diver
Diver

Topic author
Topics: 13

Re: Top Reason to Love Scuba Dive

Post Number:#2  Postby Narco » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Haveu tried before???
Narco
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Topics: 11

Post Number:#3  Postby span » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

6. always want to eat after dive, hehehehehee......
span
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#4  Postby ocean and me » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:32 am

i agreed with the no 6.. :)
ocean and me
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#5  Postby Natalialesmana » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 am

And sleep after eat:) hehe and repeat!
Natalialesmana

www.turturdive.com
Office Hour: Sun - Sat 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT+8)
Jl. Sedap Malam No. 100NA, Kesiman, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali - 80237, Indonesia
[M] +62 812 3934 3705 (call/sms)
[FB/Twitter/Flickr/YouTube] turturdive
Natalialesmana
Diver
Diver

Topic author
Topics: 13

Post Number:#6  Postby nanda666 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am

no talking.....nice....
nanda666