MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Discover Scuba Diving and try out scuba for KIDS

Discover Scuba Diving and try out scuba for KIDS

Selling any dive course? ... Please post here. Topics are auto-locked after 120 days.

Discover Scuba Diving and try out scuba for KIDS

Post Number:#1  Postby Bobo® » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Upcoming Water Kids Programme

What: Discover Scuba Diving and try out scuba for kids
When: 1st or 5th February 2011, 10am-2pm
Who: Kids age 8-12 years old + mom + dad + auntie + uncle + grandfather + grandmother
Where: PJ Palms Swimming Pool (Formerly known as Kelab Syabas PJ before A&W PJ)
How: Call Celcom9-2121109 or e-mail waterkids[a]divetenggara.com (replace [a] with @) for booking and confirmation. No walk in please.
The Plan: Make a booking and tell me how many would like to participate. Come over to PJ Palms swimming pool either on 1st or 5th February 2011. Get into the class just for a tiny bit and we will get into the pool after that. Don't forget to bring along your swimming attire and towel. After diving ask you mom or dad to treat you at A&W or Nasi Kandar at mamak restaurant nearby.
Price: RM150 per person/session including membership to Tenggara Water Kids Scuba Club

Last edited by Bobo® on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dive Tenggara Adventure [1696725-D] twitter - @divetenggara
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Re: Discover Scuba Diving and try out scuba for KIDS

Post Number:#2  Postby Bobo® » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Next would be 13 February 2011 Next would be 13 February 2011

When: 13 February 2011, 9am-12pm
Who: Kids age 8-12 years old + mom + dad + auntie + uncle + grandfather + grandmother
How: Call Celcom3-2520109 or e-mail buzzme[a]waterkids.info (replace [a] with @) for booking and confirmation. No walk in please.
The Plan: Make a booking and tell me how many would like to participate. Come over to PJ Palms swimming pool on 12th February 2011. Get into the class just for a tiny bit and we will get into the pool after that. Don't forget to bring along your swimming attire and towel. After diving ask you mom or dad to treat you at A&W or Nasi Kandar at mamak restaurant nearby.
Price: RM160 per person/session including membership to Tenggara Water Kids Scuba Club

More info here www.waterkids.info
Last edited by Bobo® on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#3  Postby Bobo® » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Do register you kids before coming for equipment preparation. TQ

email to buzzme[a]waterkids.info
;)
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby Bobo® » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Congratulations to Nabila Yazmine, Nabil Ghazali, Iskandar Putra, Puteri Mas Ayu, Farris Izznor, Razman Afdhal, Noor Azriana, Noor Adzri, Ahmad Nazeef, Umairah Nurunajah for Water Kids Cuba Skuba completion at PJ Palms on 13th February 2011. Info on next Cuba Skuba please view www.waterkids.info for more.

Next Cuba Skuba for Kids on 20th February 2011
Next Cuba Skuba for Kids on 20th February 2011

All images taken with Olympus XZ-1 with Olympus housing and strobe
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby Bobo® » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 am

Next upcoming dive try out and SSI Scuba Rangers 1st level program for kids Sunday 27th February 2011
Next upcoming dive try out and SSI Scuba Rangers 1st level program for kids Sunday 27th February 2011

Place: Sea Monkey Dive PJ Palms swimming pool, Petalling Jaya (Old Kelab Syabas, behind A&W PJ)
Time: 10am-2pm
Who: Kids 7++ - 12 years old
When: 27th February 2011
Price: Try outs with Waterkids cert (RM160), SSI Scuba Rangers (RM350+120) Development Kits + 1st session
Please confirm attendance by emailling buzzme@waterkids.info names and birthdate.

My lone student on 20th February. Congratulation Nasuha Ahmad Nasiruddin.

*pictures taken using Olympus XZ-1 and Olympus housing and strobe with Inon wide angle wet lens. 

Yours trully with Nasuha
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#6  Postby Bobo® » Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Next would be 29th May and 5th June 2011 Next would be 29th May and 5th June 2011

When: 29th May and 5th June 2011, 10am-12pm
How: Call Celcom3-2520109 or e-mail buzzme[a]waterkids.info (replace [a] with @) for booking and confirmation. No walk in please.
The Plan: Make a booking and tell me how many would like to participate. Come over to PJ Palms swimming pool on the particular date. Get into the class just for a tiny bit and we will get into the pool after that. Don't forget to bring along your swimming attire and towel. After diving ask you mom or dad to treat you at A&W or Nasi Kandar at mamak restaurant nearby.
Price: RM200 per person/session including pool/equipment usage, certificate and membership to Tenggara Water Kids Dive Club

More info here www.waterkids.info
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Return to Scuba Courses