MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Come and join us doing PADI Advance Open Water Diver Course

Come and join us doing PADI Advance Open Water Diver Course

Selling any dive course? ... Please post here. Topics are auto-locked after 120 days.

Come and join us doing PADI Advance Open Water Diver Course

Post Number:#1  Postby Kzrul » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 am

Greetings to ALL......

Our recreational club will be sending us for an AOW this coming end of July @ Tioman.... but seems that we have extra seats availabe, so we would like to extent the invitation to any friends here...... details:

Price : RM 1,200.00 (full board)
Date : 24 - 25 July 2010Location : ABC, Tioman
Dives : Navi, Deep, PPB, Night & Wreck
With the price : transport from kl-mersing-kl, meals (lunch, dinner, breakfirst, lunch), boat, equipment, aircond room, instructor and free gift of mask, snoorkle and shirt

seats available for 10 pax bacause most of the staff that joined earlier have to withdraw due to the office upcoming major event..... so would be a wastage sbb bus already confirmed........

so anyone plan to move further...... you can either PM or sms me (because always outstation lah)...... payment will be made to the club and not me...  :D my contact : 018-233 5661
Kzrul
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author
Topics: 1

Re: Come and join us doing PADI Advance Open Water Diver Course

Post Number:#2  Postby Kzrul » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

as posted just now..... i would also like to invite for any of you yang planning to go dive in sipadan and mabul before puasa....

sipadan & mabul.......28th July - 1st August 2010...... there is a program that will be conducted by my good buddy........ they are offering a very good offer..... i may join later... depending how i recover from my AOW....... which will be 3 days before his Sabah trip......

so if you are interested..... do PM or sms me 018-2335661 , how do we managed to do this...... and the best part is that.... we are not even an operator.... hehehehehe.... thanks...
Kzrul
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author
Topics: 1

Return to Scuba Courses