Switch to full style
2nd hand gear only pls. Sellers: Put your phone and email in your post. Buyers: Contact sellers directly, don't post replies. NO BUMPING, unless you are lowering $$$.
Post a reply

Suunto D4i for sale, as new (2 logged dives)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi!

Looking to sell this black D4i, has 2 logged dives on it. Only a few weeks old really, only been worn once. No scratches whatsoever, and plastic film fully intact on both front and back. Firmware has been updated to the latest, which has the DiveMode Auto off thingy so it doesn't log a swim as a dive.

Comes with full box, and everything with it (extra strap, cd, manuals, usb cable, and Suunto QC checked).

Pics as attached, drop me a Whatsapp and I can send you more, and clearer ones. Oh I live in KL btw. Selling this cos I got a D6i (as a prezzie) a day after buying the D4i lol.

Fully negotiable, indicative price RM1650. Hit me up at 0164007895 (Danny), cheers! :afro:

-- Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 pm --

Hi, I've dropped the price since I've come to learn the price is outdated. I'll take RM1400 for it. Negotiable. Thanks! (Dunno why I can't edit my earlier post)

-- Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:50 pm --

Hi, I've dropped the price since I've come to learn the price is outdated. I'll take RM1400 for it. Negotiable. Thanks! (Dunno why I can't edit my earlier post)
Attachments
Front3.jpg
Front3.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 583 times
Front1.jpg
Front1.jpg (10.07 KiB) Viewed 583 times
Full.jpg
Full
Full.jpg (12.76 KiB) Viewed 583 times
Post a reply