Switch to full style
2nd hand gear only pls. Sellers: Put your phone and email in your post. Buyers: Contact sellers directly, don't post replies. NO BUMPING, unless you are lowering $$$.
Post a reply

WTS: Hollis SMS-100D (Dual Bladder)

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 am

about 1.5years old, and i think this model is not available in this region. got mine when travelled to USA and hand carried back.
and done about 200 dives with it,
amazing BC that can do Back Mount single and twin tanks, and Side Mount
well padded and soft backing means it's very comfortable and never suffer any abrasion with it

high lift power (52lb lift) is useful, when we surfaced in the middle of 3m swell, and 2 of those with low lifting power bcds had to hang on to me for more support, while waiting for the boat to pick us up, or when buddy's bcd decided to leak and cannot hold air on the surface.

Dual Bladders means it's suitable for deep dive with trimix, without having to use a drysuit.
Comes with 2 brand new cam bands, and crouch strap, all unused and brand new
LPI hoses are unused
Free additional dump valve to remove and seal up one of the inflator opening if you don't need the extra bladder for the dive

Hollis SMS100-D 52LB lift with Dual Bladders
Size: Small/Medium
Weight: 54-84KG
Height: 155cm-180cm
Waist: 71cm-104cm

Selling because decide to change to something for single tank only, smaller and lighter to travel with
It is going for US899.95 in USA now
[b]Asking for RM1800, including free shipping to anywhere in East and West Malaysia
Cosmetic condition is 8/10, some fading after 200 dives, but no tear or abrasion
Working condition: 10/10
PM me for photos
COD is only possible in Singapore and JB.

Our new SMS100 Sidemount system was designed not just with the side mount cave divers in mind, but any diver. Whether you are a beginner, advanced or technical diver, this kit was designed for you. Suitable for side mounting twin or single cylinders, but also for use with rebreathers or rear mounted singles. This system can be used in any environment from open water to the overhead environment

360 Degree wing - 52 lbs Lift
Dual wing
Centrally and uppermost located elbow to avoid overhead interference
Upper/Lower cam band slots for rear mounted single tank
1000 denier CorduraTM w/ PU lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder
Streamlined design for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces
Lower right on SMS100D wing
Includes elastic bungee system (removable)
Post a reply