MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - [WTB] Any OH fins size S URGENTLY! Please read. (True story)

[WTB] Any OH fins size S URGENTLY! Please read. (True story)

Looking for something? Place the description of what you want here.

[WTB] Any OH fins size S URGENTLY! Please read. (True story)

Post Number:#1  Postby Jamie » Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Ok. I'm scheduled for a trip to Bali on 16 May. While packing last weekend, I cracked one of my fin (Don't ask me how I did it). I then ordered/purchased another new fin online (from US) and FEDEX is able to ship it over by this week. Unfortunately, items backordered and only be able to ship out next week. Paid and hassle to refund.

Long story short.. I'm left with NO FINS for my dive next week.  :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: [size=1em]I wouldn't want to purchase another one as the new one will arrive shortly after I came back from my trip.[/size]

So any kind souls willing to let go their old fins/No. 2 fins/I-don't-really-fancy-that-fin, please please let me know.

Eyeing on TUSA Tri-ex SF6, Mares Avanti Quattro but I know beggars can't be choosers. If you have ANY fins that fit my size, XS or S that is or women size UK 5-6/EU 36-37/US 7-8 and willing to let it go, I will be greatly indebted to you.

Thanks for reading.

I'm from Klang Valley but willing to travel depends on location.
Last edited by Jamie on Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie
Diver
Diver

Topic author
Topics: 1

Re: [WTB] Any OH fins size S URGENTLY! Please read. (True story)

Post Number:#2  Postby tim » Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Err, it looks like you're getting a new pair of fins from the US in a week or so.

So why don't you just RENT fins from the dive centre in Bali instead of buying more fins?
tim

Re: [WTB] Any OH fins size S URGENTLY! Please read. (True story)

Post Number:#3  Postby Jamie » Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Tim wrote:Err, it looks like you're getting a new pair of fins from the US in a week or so.

So why don't you just RENT fins from the dive centre in Bali instead of buying more fins?

That would be my last resort though. Would rather get one and get comfortable with it first. Once I rented fins for my dive in TARP, they don't have OH for small sizes, only FF and I've got blisters on my toes towards the end of my dives. :(
Jamie
Diver
Diver

Topic author
Topics: 1

Return to Want To Buy (WTB)