MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Be free and easy, everyone is welcome. Be whatever you want, but don't be a stranger. :)

Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#1  Postby joe » Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Just to say Hi,

It's been very long since my last login and my dive. I bet I already am stranger here. Sorry for went AWOL
by joetahir
joe
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Penang, KL
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#2  Postby Ikan wadi » Wed May 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Hey, welcome back to MUW bro!   :hello:
Last edited by Ikan wadi on Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikan wadi
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Kay L
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#3  Postby diver_waseem24 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Ikan wadi wrote:Hey, welcome back to MUW bro!   :hello:

Whts AWOL?  [-(


AWOL stands for Absence Without Leave/Absence Without Official Leave.
Usually used in the military or enforcement organisation.
diver_waseem24
Diver
Diver
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: Setiawangsa/Cyberjaya
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#4  Postby fauzibaie » Wed May 11, 2011 10:17 pm

welcome back Joe...  :hello:  B-)
fauzibaie 012 416 1966 - 013 408 9966
cameraman on land - u/w cameraman to be...
fauzibaie
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 pm
Location: Jitra, Kedah
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#5  Postby Ikan wadi » Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

diver_waseem24 wrote:
Ikan wadi wrote:Hey, welcome back to MUW bro!   :hello:

Whts AWOL?  [-(


AWOL stands for Absence Without Leave/Absence Without Official Leave.
Usually used in the military or enforcement organisation.


Thanks dude... I saw it in wikipedia too.:$
Ikan wadi
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Kay L
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#6  Postby diver_waseem24 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Ikan wadi wrote:
diver_waseem24 wrote:
Ikan wadi wrote:Hey, welcome back to MUW bro!   :hello:

Whts AWOL?  [-(


AWOL stands for Absence Without Leave/Absence Without Official Leave.
Usually used in the military or enforcement organisation.


Thanks dude... I saw it in wikipedia too.:$


Don't trust wiki. It's unreliable.  :)
diver_waseem24
Diver
Diver
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: Setiawangsa/Cyberjaya
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#7  Postby Ikan wadi » Wed May 11, 2011 10:46 pm

diver_waseem24 wrote:
Ikan wadi wrote:
diver_waseem24 wrote:
Ikan wadi wrote:Hey, welcome back to MUW bro!   :hello:

Whts AWOL?  [-(


AWOL stands for Absence Without Leave/Absence Without Official Leave.
Usually used in the military or enforcement organisation.


Thanks dude... I saw it in wikipedia too.:$


Don't trust wiki. It's unreliable.  :)

Yeah, maybe you're right. In wikipedia AWOL can be other meaning too. ;)
Ikan wadi
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: Kay L
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#8  Postby Narco » Wed May 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Welcumm back Joe! U've been in deco mode for so long.. hehe
I'm Not Perfect, but I'm Limited Edition
Narco
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1232
Topics: 11
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 3:14 pm
Location: Penang
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#9  Postby joe » Thu May 12, 2011 1:23 am

Narco wrote:Welcumm back Joe! U've been in deco mode for so long.. hehe


got that right! :)

Thanks guys!
by joetahir
joe
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Penang, KL
Gender: None specified

Re: Hi guys, Its been long since my last login

Post Number:#10  Postby joe » Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 am

btw, is there any trip on the 2nd week of june in the east coast?
by joetahir
joe
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Penang, KL
Gender: None specified


Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron