MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - To ALL MUW Divers....

To ALL MUW Divers....

Be free and easy, everyone is welcome. Be whatever you want, but don't be a stranger. :)

To ALL MUW Divers....

Post Number:#1  Postby george » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:37 am

Err...this is my way of "self intro" to all the new members and probably to the old ones too....in other words - I"M STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE....!!!!!! Good to see the population has increased to an awesome figure! Great value for money and info in here... just don't ask me what they are yet..... ;)

Welcome ALL and Happy New Two-Double "0" Seven-year....May this year be a better year for all of us! ;)
george

Topic author

Re: To ALL MUW Divers....

Post Number:#2  Postby SeaDemon » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:01 am

Wah...you've been missing for quite a long time. Where did ATC hold you? Now that you've established localizer 14L just call Tower at 118 decimal 5. Apart from the increase in the number of aircraft on the apron, traffic volume's quite normal; QNH is still 1013 although wind can be variable.
SeaDemon

Topic author

Post Number:#3  Postby george » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:09 pm

Been holding over Batu Caves till my reserves run out...Ok Seademon tower, are we cleared to land now....???? ;D ;D ;D
george

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby SeaDemon » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:09 pm

Negative, Golf Hotel, you are to overshoot, bank left and climb to one thousand. Call again downwind  ;D
SeaDemon

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby george » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:06 pm

Ko ni memang mau kasi orang susah la...Golf Hotel diverting to Penang for a round of nasi kandar then....!!!!! ;D
george

Topic author

Post Number:#6  Postby SeaDemon » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:43 pm

Kah kah kah...lepas tu just do a right-hand orbit of Kedah Peak...then main kat Romeo 408.
SeaDemon

Topic author

Return to Introductions