MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Downtown Divers - Johor Bahru

Downtown Divers - Johor Bahru

Downtown Divers - Johor Bahru

Post Number:#1  Postby downtowndivers » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:36 pm

Downtown Divers is based in Johor Bahru. Established with the aim of providing in diving education and experienced, Downtown divers Philosophy is to ensure that the divers receives the greatest value for money without the the sacrifices of safety, comfort or enjoyment.

We are also committed to ensuring that all divers who join us enjoy maximum security, safety and comfort on all our trips.
Our focus is, not only that our divers have a great time with us but, that they will adopt attitudes of better respect and appreciation of the ocean and its life.

Downtown Divers is fully geared to offer the entire range of diving courses sanctioned by the Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) - currently the world's largest diver education organization. PADI has set an enviable standard for quality, excellence and fun in diver education.

We offer Scuba diving trips to Malaysia Islands like Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian, Pulau Sipadan, Kapalai, Mabul, Layang Layang, Mataking, and Lankayan; and Indonesia Islands like Bali and Manado; Thailand trips to Similans, Phuket, Krabi, Pattaya are held regularly over the year.

Give us a call for any enquiries or visit our shop

Monday-Thursday
1200-2200
Friday-Sunday
1200-2330

DOWNTOWN DIVERS
Unit 102,
Festive Street Mall,
Danga Bay,
80200 Johor Bahru,
Johor Malaysia.
Tel/Fax: 07-238 8630
Email: downtowndivers@hotmail.com
Last edited by downtowndivers on Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
downtowndivers
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Re: Downtown Divers - Johor Bahru

Post Number:#2  Postby Snafu » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:52 am

Dive shop in JB .. good one.

BTW ... Please Intro yourself at the 'INTRODUCTION' sections.

I am the one that drop-by to your shop on Saturday night.

;D
Some people are only ALIVE because it's against the law to KILL them...really!!!
Snafu
Administrator
Administrator

Post Number:#3  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Was here to check it out yesterday evening after picking the wife up from her office at Danga Walk. Cool stuff. Next to Kopitiam some more.
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#4  Postby Snafu » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:19 pm

John F SeaDemon wrote:Was here to check it out yesterday evening after picking the wife up from her office at Danga Walk. Cool stuff. Next to Kopitiam some more.

Hahahahaha...nice furniture they have at Danga Bay but expensive.

Which area is your house in JB?

:D
Some people are only ALIVE because it's against the law to KILL them...really!!!
Snafu
Administrator
Administrator

Post Number:#5  Postby ground_inc » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 am

Yehaaa finally downtowndiver ib the MUW.. welcome welcome.. :icon_rr:
ground_inc
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#6  Postby ain » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Yo....Sifu...,
welcome to my Sifu...... B-)
u the best sifu in malaysia & the world... :hello:

downtowndivers wrote:Downtown Divers is based in Johor Bahru. Established with the aim of providing in diving education and experienced, Downtown divers Philosophy is to ensure that the divers receives the greatest value for money without the the sacrifices of safety, comfort or enjoyment.

We are also committed to ensuring that all divers who join us enjoy maximum security, safety and comfort on all our trips.
Our focus is, not only that our divers have a great time with us but, that they will adopt attitudes of better respect and appreciation of the ocean and its life.

Downtown Divers is fully geared to offer the entire range of diving courses sanctioned by the Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) - currently the world's largest diver education organization. PADI has set an enviable standard for quality, excellence and fun in diver education.

We offer Scuba diving trips to Malaysia Islands like Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian, Pulau Sipadan, Kapalai, Mabul, Layang Layang, Mataking, and Lankayan; and Indonesia Islands like Bali and Manado; Thailand trips to Similans, Phuket, Krabi, Pattaya are held regularly over the year.

Give us a call for any enquiries or visit our shop

Monday-Thursday
1200-2200
Friday-Sunday
1200-2330

DOWNTOWN DIVERS
Unit 102,
Festive Street Mall,
Danga Bay,
80200 Johor Bahru,
Johor Malaysia.
Tel/Fax: 07-238 8630
Email: downtowndivers@hotmail.com

ain
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#7  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Syed K. A. wrote:
John F SeaDemon wrote:Was here to check it out yesterday evening after picking the wife up from her office at Danga Walk. Cool stuff. Next to Kopitiam some more.

Haha...furniture go to Pandan area la bro...or buy from the Orang Asli in Rengit.

My house is in Nong Chik. If you go back to JB let me know la. Zaide and I are now working on a few projects of his, and I'm doing some stuff for the state as well.
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#8  Postby GiantOtter » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:27 pm

John F SeaDemon wrote:
Syed K. A. wrote:

Haha...furniture go to Pandan area la bro...or buy from the Orang Asli in Rengit.

My house is in Nong Chik. If you go back to JB let me know la. Zaide and I are now working on a few projects of his, and I'm doing some stuff for the state as well.
aiseyy bro... forget me not la.. cacing and lintah also project what.. hehehe
There r 2 ways of doing things, the wrong way and...........
MY WAY
GiantOtter
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#9  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm

GiantOtter wrote:
John F SeaDemon wrote:
Syed K. A. wrote:

aiseyy bro... forget me not la.. cacing and lintah also project what.. hehehe

Hahaha..I haven't forgotten you la...are you back from your recce? Next week after you're off-air we can meet at Abda again for discussion...this time I want to whack the Lontong Basah...that day's Lontong Kering was good.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#10  Postby AcId » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 am

Hello hello, forget me not ahhh... calling calling lah when got dating, eh i meant meeting to discuss on the pulling of tea. But of course subject to the traffic over at my side lah.
If I have a dollar & U have a dollar & we swap, neither is better off. BUT if I have an idea and U have an idea & we swap we r both richer.
AcId
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#11  Postby sis_scubachix » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 am

is Downtown Divers in JB ..one of the participating stores ....comes with discount with preffered card, Mastercard, Visacard & MUW card?  :D :D :D
><(((º> - . _ . - ¯`- . _ . - ¯`- ><(((º> - . _ . - ¯`- . _ . - ¯`- ><(((º>
Add me at FACEBOOK: Sis Dunnoehue
sis_scubachix
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#12  Postby John F SeaDemon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 am

AcId wrote:Hello hello, forget me not ahhh... calling calling lah when got dating, eh i meant meeting to discuss on the pulling of tea. But of course subject to the traffic over at my side lah.

Acid...hahaha...you go via Second Link la, maybe Giant Otter wants to buy us dinner at Horizon Hills clubhouse or something. Just don't go to Singgah Selalu la...food is great but by the time you pay up and leave, you'll be deaf.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Peninsular Malaysia