MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Atlantis Bay Resort Pulau Aur

Atlantis Bay Resort Pulau Aur

Atlantis Bay Resort Pulau Aur

Post Number:#1  Postby AlexBryant » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:54 pm

Pulau Aur is part of the Marine Park of Johor, located Northeast of Singapore. Easily accessible from Singapore and the main Malaysian cities, the islands are popular with divers and snorkellers alike, and can be very busy over weekends and holidays.

65km east of Mersing, Pulau Aur, and the islands of Pulau Dayang, Pulau Lang, and Pulau Pinang, make up the most distant group of islands from the mainland in the Johor Marine Park. Most of the rocky islands are well forested and have isolated coconut plantations. The rustic, tranquil atmosphere is a welcome departure from the crowds and bustle of other overtouristed islands. Furthermore, with deep, clear water, healthy coral life and regular encounters with large pelagic species, Pulau Aur definitely offers the best diving in the marine park.

The underwater topography consists mainly of several underwater Pinnacles which rise from 30m deep, boasting rich hard and soft coral growth and awe-inspiring submerged rock formations. Whale Sharks have been seen and delightful encounters with large Manta Rays are common.

Atlantis Bay Resort is the only operator in the Aur area to operate with speedboats and have emergency oxygen onboard all vessels.

To find out more please see www.pulauaur.com
AlexBryant

Topic author

Re: Atlantis Bay Resort Pulau Aur

Post Number:#2  Postby bobo » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:07 am

need publicity? invite me or my other half ....sea demon... ;D
bobo

Topic author

Post Number:#3  Postby flying_tapir » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:04 am

tak penah dive kat johor..limited time to dive..besh kew? :-/
flying_tapir

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby bobo » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:43 am

aku ada geng kat pemanggil, kita p atlantis ni on daily basis nak..??? selalu depa p LOB la sini...
bobo

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby shazay » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:11 pm

hihi... if i wanna book a trip to pulau aur on aug 11-12 can i book thru here or shud i contact atlantis bay directly??
shazay

Topic author

Post Number:#6  Postby anas » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 pm

hihi... if i wanna book a trip to pulau aur on aug 11-12 can i book thru here or shud i contact atlantis bay directly??

wow, you are so going, huh, shazay?

can contact them direct, mention comrade (i'll pm u his mobile #).
anas

Topic author

Post Number:#7  Postby shazay » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:37 pm

for the love of diving... i'm so going!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
shazay

Topic author

Post Number:#8  Postby mocha » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:47 pm

for the love of diving... i'm so going!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

good la dey...see u guys so enthusiatic.... try to clock 100 dives in your first year.... a few MUW divers manage to achieve it... hehe....i am sure u guys gonna enjoy aur/dayang as we all did last weekend....
mocha

Topic author

Post Number:#9  Postby ery » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:49 pm

aur? i lurve Aur...it's all about drifting..phewww  :-?
ery

Topic author

Post Number:#10  Postby blue » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:06 am

aur? i lurve Aur...it's all about drifting..phewww  :-?

half of my tank is using to inhale more than bottom time during drift... :o :o :o
blue

Topic author

Post Number:#11  Postby comrade » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm

Pulau Aur is part of the Marine Park of Johor, located Northeast of Singapore. Easily accessible from Singapore and the main Malaysian cities, the islands are popular with divers and snorkellers alike, and can be very busy over weekends and holidays.

65km east of Mersing, Pulau Aur, and the islands of Pulau Dayang, Pulau Lang, and Pulau Pinang, make up the most distant group of islands from the mainland in the Johor Marine Park. Most of the rocky islands are well forested and have isolated coconut plantations. The rustic, tranquil atmosphere is a welcome departure from the crowds and bustle of other overtouristed islands. Furthermore, with deep, clear water, healthy coral life and regular encounters with large pelagic species, Pulau Aur definitely offers the best diving in the marine park.

The underwater topography consists mainly of several underwater Pinnacles which rise from 30m deep, boasting rich hard and soft coral growth and awe-inspiring submerged rock formations. Whale Sharks have been seen and delightful encounters with large Manta Rays are common.

Atlantis Bay Resort is the only operator in the Aur area to operate with speedboats and [highlight]have emergency oxygen onboard all vessels.[/highlight]
To find out more please see www.pulauaur.com

Are you sure? But how come i don't see it through out my trips over there
comrade

Topic author

Post Number:#12  Postby comrade » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:04 pm

Don't worry shazay.....................most probably i will organise another trip to aur before fasting month and you can join us.
comrade

Topic author

Post Number:#13  Postby kenneth0 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:46 pm

alex,it seems that your website contact is not working anymore?
free</div>

</div>

<dl class=
kenneth0
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#14  Postby urchin » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:01 am

comrade wrote:

Don't worry shazay.....................most probably i will organise another trip to aur before fasting month and you can join us.

meet uncle hussain at aur
urchin
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#15  Postby kvnf00 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:13 pm

website says board at 10:30am and boat takes 90 mins hence arrive at 12noon.
but in reality, on my trip..boat left at 1pm and reached island at 7pm.

reason given. speed boat under maintenance, communication channels down, unable to send speed boats from the island (although booking was made more than 2 weeks later)

the logistics does leave much to be desired, especially when I wasted a full day in transit.
kvnf00
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#16  Postby Rush » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:05 am

kenneth0 wrote:alex,it seems that your website contact is not working anymore?

http://www.pulauaur.com/

they will normally quote 2 price , Ex Mersing and Ex Sg

They are not allow to ask Malaysian to buy in S$ too.

Good Luck
Rush
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Return to Peninsular Malaysia