MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Bubbles Dive Centre, Perhentian Besar

Bubbles Dive Centre, Perhentian Besar

Re: Bubbles Dive Centre, Perhentian Besar

Post Number:#31  Postby mocha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:08 pm

KaptAzreel wrote: :icon_rr: Well am not promoting Bubbles but..i have been and stay at the Resort...heavenly for Diver..
Great view and the most important is if u a diver..well here is the place..beside u meet some group of
foreign student doing their study and voluntary jobs.

To Moderator this is my 1st posting..am glad to be part of your community. So let do dive hahaha..

:glasses9:KaptAzreel

hello kapt,

since this is your first posting, why dun u tell us more about yourself in the intro section... i am sure the members would like to know more bout u.... eg...dive experience, why u started diving etc etc.... hope to hear from u.... haf fun and welcome....cheers...

Mod
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#32  Postby bijan » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:11 pm

KaptAzreel, i'm glad u noticed that this is ur first posting..kindly introduce urself to us by posting a "New Topic" in Introductions board..the rest of us would like to get to know u as well
"Strength is not the attitude of knowing everything, but rather an acceptance of everything"
bijan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#33  Postby Bobo┬« » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:48 pm

mocha wrote:
KaptAzreel wrote: :icon_rr: Well am not promoting Bubbles but..i have been and stay at the Resort...heavenly for Diver..
Great view and the most important is if u a diver..well here is the place..beside u meet some group of
foreign student doing their study and voluntary jobs.

To Moderator this is my 1st posting..am glad to be part of your community. So let do dive hahaha..

:glasses9:KaptAzreel

hello kapt,

since this is your first posting, why dun u tell us more about yourself in the intro section... i am sure the members would like to know more bout u.... eg...dive experience, why u started diving etc etc.... hope to hear from u.... haf fun and welcome....cheers...

Mod

bagi 10 je tuan (give him 10 sir)
Dive Tenggara Adventure [1696725-D] twitter - @divetenggara
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#34  Postby nalisalarisa » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:45 am

have been there before...
i did my open water there..
its such a great place ,nice and quite
:glasses9:
nalisalarisa
Diver
Diver