MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Back pain

Back pain

Any information attained from this forum is for general knowledge only. Please seek professional advice for further diagnosis.

Back pain

Post Number:#1  Postby gonjol07 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:47 am

Dear All otai n sifu in MUW,  :hello:

Recently I had my confined water. After the dive I feel very tired I think it’s normal, because all sports are like that hehehe. Next morning I notice I have a back pain. Is it due to the style of your dive underwater or the way u attached the tank to the bcd? However the instructor checked me from head to toe before the dive n she didn’t ask me to change anything so I assume I attached it correctly…. Anyway if this problems occur again, what should I do, n if I do it wrong can someone point me at the right direction…. Buah cempedak di luar pagar, baru nak belajar and so on heeeheheheheeee…..

Best regards,
Gonjol
gonjol07
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: Back pain

Post Number:#2  Postby Ketam » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 pm

gonjol, ketam also had same problem, but it is mainly due to our body using muscles it don't normally use. Just be careful when handling the equipment on land, bend your knees when carrying heavy items and lean forward when climbing ladders with equipment. Have seen divers with back pain avoid wearing equipment on land. They just throw it on the surface and wear it on the surface.

Anyhow if it gets worse get medical attention. ;)
Ketam
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Re: Back pain

Post Number:#3  Postby gonjol07 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:10 pm

:icon_rr: arigato! tq for the advice....
gonjol07
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Return to Dive Medicine & Fitness