MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Re: DCS.. Maybe?

Re: DCS.. Maybe?

Any information attained from this forum is for general knowledge only. Please seek professional advice for further diagnosis.

Post Number:#31  Postby babyFin » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:36 pm

hope hes doing fine now..
:angel8: :angel8: :angel8:
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#32  Postby Ery » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Alhamdulillah..good to know he's ok.
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#33  Postby DiveMonster » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:59 am

Hafiz wrote:

I think some of you confused. It happen a week ago to my bro not 3 weeks. He developed h/ache and join pain in less than 24hrs and numbness after 48hrs. the symptoms persisted and numbness disappeared after the treatment. He said the join pain still there but not bad at all. He will go for another treatment tomorrow or tuesday.

sori bro i was talking bout my cousins experience wit dcs...i kinda took it off topic
my apologies
those who try to look wise among fools,looks foolish among the wise - translation:dont be a wiseguy,wiseguy....
DiveMonster
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#34  Postby Hafiz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:00 am

thanks for support anyway safe dive to all and macha and bobo tahank for the number and update
Hafiz
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#35  Postby Bobo┬« » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:12 am

Hafiz wrote:thanks for support anyway safe dive to all and macha and bobo tahank for the number and update

err.. u sure me fiz give u the number?? maybe someone else...??? :) anyway thank you too hehehe
Dive Tenggara Adventure [1696725-D] twitter - @divetenggara
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#36  Postby HoleMaster » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:47 pm

Hafiz wrote:Once again, thxs a bunch to the well wishers. I will keep y'all posted once he is done with his visit. Bijan, I was told that the Picis Clinic have its own HB chamber. I was looking at his dive profile last nite, on one of his dive he shoot up from 20m to surface in about a minute. Correct me if I am wrong but I think lady luck was on his side then.

Anyway, bro. I wish you well (I know he read this forum quite regularly - pls register, told you this forum is good)

FYI, the recommended ascent rate is 1ft per 1 second. Ur bro's ascent rate is slightly faster ie 1.1 ft per second (20m*3.3 ft/60 seconds). In normal circumstances it should be OK. Alot of factors contributes DCS, being overweight, yoyo dive profiles, strenuous activities before and after a dive and etc. However what u did is correct, ie see a HB Doctor to seek treatment and double confirm its DCS. Cheers!
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#37  Postby MACHA » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:35 pm

your welcome la dey....always there to help MUWians :)
"A man needs a little madness or he never breaks the rope and goes free"......Zorba
MACHA
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topics: 1

Previous

Return to Dive Medicine & Fitness