MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - A simple solution for equalization

A simple solution for equalization

Any information attained from this forum is for general knowledge only. Please seek professional advice for further diagnosis.

A simple solution for equalization

Post Number:#1  Postby teko selam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Dear Friends,

Recently I discovered a simple solution for equalization during descending. I have sinus problems as all of you are very similar with. A product in form of cream helps me to relieve the entire blockage in the sinus cavity with just a simple application on the T zone and side of the ears. It is very fast and effective as the result can be felt within a minute.  I apply the cream during preparation for diving and I am able to enjoy the dive much better without have to equalize all the time and it is much easier to equalize during descending. I am very excited about the experience and I have ask a few of my friend who have the same problem to try the product, the result is astonish as they get the same result. . The product is locally produced and it is only RM 50.00 per tube. Do not hesitate to contact me at saiful.ikram@gmail.com or contact me via whatapps or voice at 016-3061438

Saiful Ikram Selamat
teko selam
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: A simple solution for equalization

Post Number:#2  Postby run » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 pm

dear teko selam may i know have you consulted with the ENT about this?

I am also a sinus diver and my ENT never prescribe me using such cream. I am not trying to show any bad image on your product but this about our ear, nose, throat and eyes.
Even DAN didn't say anything about using any health product that could ease equalize problem (or did i miss anything from their website announcement?)

At least if you can give some proof with sign SIRIM serial code or anything that say it legitimate and safe to use. (ok i know akar-akar kayu and ulam-ulam also been used as traditional medicine and they dont even need SIRIM for approval)
but this info is really a surprise to me.
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topics: 20

Post Number:#3  Postby teko selam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

dear run

The product is using transdermal technology in which the combination of traditional and pharmaceutical technology. it is the developed by the the team of doctors and I have used it myself. and it really work. The cream is using natural ingredient but for the delivery system is using the latest transdermal technology using liposome. It is developed to be used for sinus problem on land. but I use the product anyway to help me diving. The products is registered with Ministry of health.

Teko Selam
Last edited by teko selam on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teko selam
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby teko selam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Dear Run,

Before i forgot, the product is developed in one of the SIRIM lab, the doctors are medical doctors. feel free to contact me directly

Teko Selam
teko selam
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby nanda666 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:56 pm

The reason why medication is not recommended for diving related problems is pretty simple:

MEDICATION WEARS OFF AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME!!

Tablets, creams, etc, etc may work fine but if they wear off underwater and your sinuses are block on the accend........well.....good luck!  :shocked:

As I've said before...RECREATIONAL SCUBA DIVING.....not worth getting injured or dying for!!

If your sinus problem cannot be managed/overcome for diving without medication, my advice would be for you to try a different activity. Don't scuba dive.

Good education leads to good conservation!!
nanda666
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topics: 5

Post Number:#6  Postby gavstang » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm

WEll said Nanda..
Hook Line and Sinker
gavstang
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topics: 2

Post Number:#7  Postby teko selam » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Dear friends,

I am would like to say that i am not a hardcore divers, even my log book is far in between. But for a newbies like me any help that i can get my hand on, I will grasp it, as your already known, underwater is another world all together like an enchanted world from a fairy tell. Therefore I am offering a little services to others as I discovered the product. I love the sea, but i am still an alien out there. I have already spoken to the principal of the product, and we have discussed about the promotion. They would like to offer any divers a free sample to try the products, as long the participants are willing to give feed back, as they can modify the product accordingly to the needs of the divers. Feel free to drop me a line or call me for the promotion.

best regards

teko selam
teko selam
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#8  Postby nanda666 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Dear teko selam,

The underwater world is beautiful but also deadly if u don't know what you're doin. Suggest u read a little more about pressure related injuries before marketing any product as the consequences can be pretty detrimental.
And for most new divers, getting a hang of equalizing takes some time and it is part and parcel of learning to scuba dive.
Hope you'll be able to dive without the aid of these products soon too.  :cheesy:
Good education leads to good conservation!!
nanda666
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topics: 5

Return to Dive Medicine & Fitness