MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Divers Wanted - UW Camera Test Group

Divers Wanted - UW Camera Test Group

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

Divers Wanted - UW Camera Test Group

Post Number:#1  Postby ScubaholicsAnonymous » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Dear Diver,

You may have spoken with us directly or got this email through some other friends.

Please
1. go through the application form below
2. fill in the relevant details and
3. email it back to inquiry@cmp.net.my

Our clients are keen to select a few divers for trips coming up so that you get to try out some cameras and marine casings and let them know what you think.

Places are limited and we are hoping to get a good response and that this community will grow in time.

You are encouraged to pass this on to your other diving friends who may be interested in submitting their applications as well.

<<...>>

Thanks,
Regards,
Wijay
Cue Media Promotions Sdn Bhd
Cue Media Properties Sdn Bhd
H/P:+6012-888-0688
Tel:+603-7729-5070/71
Fax:+603-7729-0302
email: inquiry@cmp.net.my

We are looking for Divers!

The lowdown…
Our client, an international Electrical and Electronic company, is looking to work closely with people in the Malaysian diving community. Our plan is to expose divers to a selection of the Client’s products for your opinions, reviews and feedback of the equipment.

Here’s what’s in it for you…We have available slots for divers who are Malaysian citizens to participate in partially-funded dive trips - either fully paid trips or subsidized trips (yes more than one trip!) -            in the coming year of 2009.

If that tickles your fancy, please provide us with some details of yourself and include a short interesting ‘story’ and added information about yourself.
I.e.: All those who rsvp to us would contain the similar profiles, thus that additional ‘story’ or passage about yourself would help you shine above others.

We are keen on individuals who blog frequently, maintain their own websites, or contribute to magazines and media publications.
Please do mention them if this is you.
Include URLS, or soft copies of your articles and pictures to support.

Disclosure and Copyright…
Submission of your information is not a guarantee to final selection. Material such as photographs submitted must be material you own and not an infringement of any copyright. All information submitted must be the truthful and applicants must be prepared to attend interviews and briefing sessions prior to selection.

“Hmm… not me, but sounds like someone I know…”
Do forward this to your fellow divers and others in the dive community.
You must be Malaysian aged 21 yrs and above to participate.

We’re looking to fill in some spots for the following divers:

1. Dive instructors (pls state qualification) - 2 positions
2. Amateur / Professional Photographers - 2 positions
3. Journalists or writers - 2 positions
4. Regular divers - 2 positions

Important Note:
o This is not an application for a full-time job but an indication of interest that you would like to be a part of upcoming dive events in 2009 organized by our Clients.
o All information received will be treated as confidential and we would take steps to verify such information. Should information provided be false, applicant will be immediately excluded from participation.

Require Information… Please fill in the blanks
Please state all required information clearly as incomplete entries will be discarded.
Please also include a photograph of yourself not in diving gear.

Name: Name according to IC
IC No:
Nickname: What people call you...nickname or nama glamour
Income: Annual Income (this information will help us profile to the appropriate product group)
Level: Level of diving, certifications and qualifications
No of Dives:
Yrs of Diving:

Added Information about myself:
(this is the storytelling time. Tell us something interesting about yourself)

Facebook: your facebook identity
Blogsite: your blog url
Webpage: your web address
Others: soft copies of your own articles, photos, etc…(photos of yourself and maybe some photos you have taken on dive trips)

THANK YOU, WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
:)
www.scubaholicsanonymous.com
exclusive dealer for: Oxycheq / Liquivision / Aqua Lung / Apeks / Suunto / Miflex Hoses / Inon / Ikelite / I-Das / OmniSwivel / Bladefish / IQ / Light & Motion
ScubaholicsAnonymous
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author
Topics: 2

Re: Divers Wanted - UW Camera Test Group

Post Number:#2  Postby ScubaholicsAnonymous » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 pm

hurry hurry! need more divers! please send your profiles! :)
www.scubaholicsanonymous.com
exclusive dealer for: Oxycheq / Liquivision / Aqua Lung / Apeks / Suunto / Miflex Hoses / Inon / Ikelite / I-Das / OmniSwivel / Bladefish / IQ / Light & Motion
ScubaholicsAnonymous
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author
Topics: 2

Re: Divers Wanted - UW Camera Test Group

Post Number:#3  Postby CSSSJ » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:46 pm

got any deadline???
CSSSJ
Diver
Diver

Topics: 4