MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Shoutboxsters: Iftar at Ikan Bakar Ulu Langat

Shoutboxsters: Iftar at Ikan Bakar Ulu Langat

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

Shoutboxsters: Iftar at Ikan Bakar Ulu Langat

Post Number:#1  Postby sheik » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:05 am

Artificial reefs, once you planted them, not long, you shall see some fishes/critters/hermits/macros/clownfish/sharks many kinds of interesting pelagics will make the reefs their residence. Ever since MUW Shoutbox was launched err... a few months ago, like artificial reef, you will see its residents too.  :laughing11:

Some of the residence of Shoutbox are (from the order of appearance): Tulip (penyimpan mohor shoutbox), Katakucha (another penyimpan mohor), MT Tank (pusher), Momo74 (permanent resident), Poisson, Marlene (adviser), Sheila (provocateur) , Mie-Dive, Duyong, and many others like NajibtakBEST ;), adik, DrunkenDiver and et al.

note: (penyimpan mohor: keeper of the seal)

While I am gonna leave the reporting to Katakucha, Tulip,  MT Tank, Marlene, Sheila and Poisson, to name a phew few, here are some pix taken from Momo74 and Sheila's cameras. Tulip has her own way to present her pix later--once she is sober and recOVER from her hangover.

Anyways, this event was organized by those residents while they were shouting in there. (I am only tukang post the pics)

Sheila is giving her pre-Iftar 'ceramah.' Everyone listens. Katakucha goes, "Ooooh! Like that one."

The whacking.

Duyong performs PostWhacking Prayer

DrunkenDiver performs an Interlude: Magic Money

Look carefully, it's RM10

KatakPimp (Bank Negara rep) to verify the authenticity... making the Agong smiles.

Viola!
becomes RM50

RM!

Two of the orgynizers

Tulips cunningly smiling, she must have gotten some devious shots.

The two members who celebrate their soon-to-be-birthdays, and yet, we didnt know it at the time.

How do I do this?

Katakucha, making his first debut appearance in MUW gathering.

miezegreat and marlene give million dollar smiles

Penyimpan Mohor (normally comes out a 4 times a year, but this one comes out almost an icon in shoutbox) heheheh. Jangan marah, we salam raya already.

A little more pix coming up.
Last edited by sheik on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diving: A Serious Play
sheik
Administrator
Administrator

Topic author

Re: Shoutboxsters: Iftar at Ikan Bakar Ulu Langat

Post Number:#2  Postby Bones » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:15 am

Tulip, your hair is short nowadays huh?.... Aiyoo last time I met you was two years ago.. that time you had longer hair... Must meet up soon la babe...
Fish out of water is like a diver with no air
Bones
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#3  Postby sheik » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 am

Some lateral views:
Diving: A Serious Play
sheik
Administrator
Administrator

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby tulip » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:10 am

hahaha... ciss  :P :P :P :P notty arr sheik!!!!  i can't remember if salam raya already.. err... i'm not even sure what happened last nite ..  :D :D :D :D
err... huh?
tulip
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#5  Postby sheila » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:51 am

It was a pleasure to meet face-to-face for the first time with some of ya shoutboxsters and non shoutboxsters. Thanks a lot guys for making the iftar (atleast for me  ;)  ) a fun one.

See ya'll at shoutbox!!!  :D
Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit, has limited imagination.
sheila
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#6  Postby maritimer » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:07 pm

Shoutboxsters RULE!!!.... :D :icon_thumright:
maritimer
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#7  Postby alin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:59 pm

[glow=red,2,300]Wow![/glow]
alin
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#8  Postby tulip » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:09 pm

date: 06.10.07

attendance:

sapertuh (birthday boy),
lyla + friend (carmen),
blue,
drunkendiver,
momo74,
duyong95,
sheila,
poisson,
miezegreat (birthday girl),
sheik,
scubatex,
katakucha + katakuchi (wife),
ikan,
marlene,
katakpimp,
bilis,
empty tank,
me

i laughed too much last nite.. i couldn't really remember the details.. so feel free to add here and there..  :D :D

1:00 pm ++: raining very heavily.. i was still in my pyjamas.. and my mum was nagging on how late it is.. i was thinking.. man.. there goes our ikan bakar. i wonder how they're gonna bbq the fish in the rain..  [-( [-(

3:35 pm: went to pick DrunkenHornyHose (more affectionately known as DrunkenDiver) at OU..

4:15 pm: went to gombak to pick up blue.. he's gonna be my guide to the ikan bakar place.. since we're from gombak, we decided to go hulu langat via ampang.. instead of semenyih.. so momo74 told us to find the MOSQUE at batu 14. (14th mile) errr... i think it's the ikan bakar.. i was looking for petronas at batu 14. we couldn't find any.. so blue took us straight to the ikan bakar.

5:30 pm ++: we arrived at ikan bakar place.. checked out the place..

the place is quite secluded.. a lot of nyamuk(mosquitto ... no.. not suunto) under the table.. and so many cats.. they build the eating area on the lake itself.. sort of like a floating restaurant.. so while waiting for the food, we could feed the fish ...  B-) B-) then there are eating areas they build on trees.. sort of like a treehouse.. so good place if u're el-cheapo and don't want to get a decent hotel..  :glasses2: :glasses2: :glasses2: err..

the others haven't arrived yet.. so i took pic of the two bollywood heroes i picked up on the way to hulu langat..  :D anyone want their service? please pm TwoLips ..

everyone started to arrive...  hehee.. when we first decided to go for ikan bakar, there were 10 of us. then it grew into 15.. and last nite.. there were ermm.. let's see.. 20.. kinda grew last minute.. just like the shoutbox. huhu.. and the food also grew just like the shoutbox. momo74 was telling everyone who's coming to buy kuih for berbuka.. and everyone came with kuih for 15 people. so we ended up with more kuih than the fish.  :D :D :D

then someone took my camera back to the 1950s and i'm left with b&w pictures.. hehehe.. i didn't have lots of photos.. my camera ran out of battery.. forgot to get new batteries.. hehe.. here are some of the photos i took of last nite

i think momo74's camera was the luckiest last nite.. so many wanted to try.. it moved from one hand to another last nite ;)

then we ate.. i can't remember how many fish we had last nite.. but i think they put something in the fish..  [-( [-( [-( [-(

poisson was the man of the nite.. he helped everyone to finish all the food on the table last nite.. notice the plastic bags? those are just half of the kuih we brought..

sheik was too full to say anything.. trying to let the food go down first..

katakPIMP: u want big lady? small lady? all size i got.. no problem..

ermm.. then the discussion got err.. serious.. so momo74 showed us the way to a bistro that could be a good prospect for our next TT session.. lyanna, jim, penyu and mephisto also joined.. there was a long judi session with penyu as the dedicated loser but didn't have any pics to prove it.. so abang penyu u're safe  :P :P.. then there's a katakpimp-doing-his-pimping session.. also photos-from-ikan-bakar review session.. more eating session, lots of drinking session.. limau (lime) iced onli arr..

the TT was adjourned at 3:00 am (so i couldn't go home to mum's last nite.. isk isk  :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:)

sheik: u got all the pictures la sheik. turns out my camera only took 7 pics from last nite.. hahaa.. sorry :P
wasn't a good paparazzi..
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
err... huh?
tulip
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#9  Postby tulip » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:35 pm

Bones wrote:Tulip, your hair is short nowadays huh?.... Aiyoo last time I met you was two years ago.. that time you had longer hair... Must meet up soon la babe...

haha... two years eh? errr... i've had short hair, long hair, curly hair, straight hair, red hair, brown hair.. just changed style two weeks ago.. i guess really must meet up soon la ek?
err... huh?
tulip
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#10  Postby DrunkenDiver » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:04 pm

TwoLips wrote:date: 06.10.07

attendance:

sapertuh (birthday boy),
lyla + friend (carmen),
blue,
drunkendiver,
momo74,
duyong95,
sheila,
poisson,
miezegreat (birthday girl),
sheik,
scubatex,
katakucha + katakuchi (wife),
ikan,
marlene,
katakpimp,
bilis,
empty tank,
me

i laughed too much last nite.. i couldn't really remember the details.. so feel free to add here and there..  :D :D

1:00 pm ++: raining very heavily.. i was still in my pyjamas.. and my mum was nagging on how late it is.. i was thinking.. man.. there goes our ikan bakar. i wonder how they're gonna bbq the fish in the rain..  [-( [-(

3:35 pm: went to pick DrunkenHornyHose (more affectionately known as DrunkenDiver) at OU..

4:15 pm: went to gombak to pick up blue.. he's gonna be my guide to the ikan bakar place.. since we're from gombak, we decided to go hulu langat via ampang.. instead of semenyih.. so momo74 told us to find the MOSQUE at batu 14. (14th mile) errr... i think it's the ikan bakar.. i was looking for petronas at batu 14. we couldn't find any.. so blue took us straight to the ikan bakar.

5:30 pm ++: we arrived at ikan bakar place.. checked out the place..

the place is quite secluded.. a lot of nyamuk(mosquitto ... no.. not suunto) under the table.. and so many cats.. they build the eating area on the lake itself.. sort of like a floating restaurant.. so while waiting for the food, we could feed the fish ...  B-) B-) then there are eating areas they build on trees.. sort of like a treehouse.. so good place if u're el-cheapo and don't want to get a decent hotel..  :glasses2: :glasses2: :glasses2: err..

the others haven't arrived yet.. so i took pic of the two bollywood heroes i picked up on the way to hulu langat..  :D anyone want their service? please pm TwoLips ..

mamasan,i want to cuti from 10th till 20th this month ahh..all my customers can pass to momo..he got no business very long time already..poor him,need money mahh... thank u ah.. lop u
to dive or not to dive..
DrunkenDiver
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#11  Postby tulip » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:09 pm

DrunkenHornyHose wrote:
TwoLips wrote:

mamasan,i want to cuti from 10th till 20th this month ahh..all my customers can pass to momo..he got no business very long time already..poor him,need money mahh... thank u ah.. lop u

hali laya triple pay.. dowan arr???
err... huh?
tulip
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#12  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:01 pm

TwoLips wrote:
Bones wrote:Tulip, your hair is short nowadays huh?.... Aiyoo last time I met you was two years ago.. that time you had longer hair... Must meet up soon la babe...

haha... two years eh? errr... i've had short hair, long hair, curly hair, straight hair, red hair, brown hair.. just changed style two weeks ago.. i guess really must meet up soon la ek?

Hello neighbour. You never invite me also! Hehe..it's okay. I was indulging in some 18 doughnuts at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee.

Hmm...I've also changed my hairstyle in the past 20 years.

From side-parted to departed. :D :D :D :D :D
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#13  Postby tulip » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:04 pm

SeaFar KingDemon Raptus Regaliter wrote:
TwoLips wrote:

Hello neighbour. You never invite me also! Hehe..it's okay. I was indulging in some 18 doughnuts at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee.

Hmm...I've also changed my hairstyle in the past 20 years.

From side-parted to departed. :D :D :D :D :D

i know.. i don't want to ever read your blog during the day while i puasa-ing  :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: all those photos of food make me hungry la bai..  :P :P :P
err... huh?
tulip
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Return to Events & Meetings