MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - The OVER 1 hour ‘boing boing’ Journey to Kuala Selangor

The OVER 1 hour ‘boing boing’ Journey to Kuala Selangor

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

Post Number:#1  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:38 am

[color=#ff9300]Occasion: Buka Puasa (break fast)
Venue: very very far.....Pasir Penambang, Kuala Selangor
Date: Tuesday, 2 October 2007

zephyr
– the self-appointed & an amateur with slightly 'kaput' phonecamera reports….

5:30 pm

- Arrived at RNT and I went ‘oh man…goodness, no parking’.
- Stayed in the car for a while and at the same time, looking for any familiar faces.
- And my tummy went ‘kreok kreok’….

5:40 pm

- Aaahhh…very strategic parking space located, finally! After office hours, so changed my heels into my butt-kicking red colored crocs (it looked funny – with office attire…a big no-no --> a fashion disaster).
- Walked up to RNT.
- Warm greetings by KatakPink who was browsing the Net. There were also Ikan who was trying hard to look like busy (LLB – very useful for office tricks yet he got the blur face instead), LaraCroft – who was absolutely totally unbelievably busy on the phone (God knows what business she’s into as long as not Jalan Ah Lor), Adik – comfortably sleeping on the floor, and of course Mephisto who really reminded me of a pure business China man - talking so loud (well, more like shouting) back and forth with KatakPink from the office room.  :D

5:50 pm
- Everybody seemed busy chatting away and minutes later, saw one hot koochi mama walking towards RNT.
- Yes, who else but Ah Phoi who made the ‘mulut nganga’ (jaw dropping') entrance as most of us haven’t seen her in a dress or proper office attire before. Hey, was my first time meeting her and yes, the most obvious who had the jaw on the floor would be Ikan – he went like ‘gugu gaga’ and gave us all his fish eyeballs look – ‘so bulat’ (so round).  :icon_cyclops_ani:
- Sadly, Ikan informed that he couldn’t go as he needs to entertain his clients at the very last minute…yes of course, he was upset..but hey, more food for us all…yeay… (don’t be angry ya bro, just joking…hehehe)
- Snafuette and Marlene confirmed with us that they will come later on their own led and guided by Chott, due to cannot be mentioned circumstances…aiyaa…women problems…

6:00 pm
- We all decided to make a move to adhere to the timeline.
- We went down to get our cars, while waiting for Jim to arrive in his ragged looking bike…  -harley-
- We decided to go in three (3) different cars and so I shall name the chauffeurs…

3 GUNGHO yet ‘Kecah’ (messy) looking cars. Can't remember who went with whom...  :P

a) LEAD --> The As If Gangster Looking Perdana : driven by Adik
b) The Fast and Furious Looking Vios : driven by Ah Phoi.
c) The Vibrant Retro Looking Swift : driven by Zephyr

6:15 pm
- Jim arrived and briefed us on the directions with a little note in his hands – lots of scribbles (should see his notes on directions…so helpful….NOT ) yet he managed to explain to us very clearly…and who I am fooling, I was the last car, thus I was only following the ones upfront…hahaahaha…And off we go…

6:16- 7:15 pm

- The journey was Road Bully fast yet made pleasant with the greenery view - despite slight traffic here and there. We received Buka Puasa goodies at Guthrie Toll - a small pack of mineral water and dates (kurma)…
- The As If Gangster Looking Perdana so called LEAD definitely CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO lead in future…he drove totally like a SuperFast gangster..  :angry4:  poor the other drivers…specifically lady drivers…  :icon_tongue:
- I assumed he has forgotten about the cute little car way behind which can’t accelerate up to 160 km per hour because it’ll definitely go shaking like Shakira  :icon_bounce:

7:15 pm

- Arrived at Sime Darby what cha ma call it again? Well, let’s just put it as Rid’s resident - with a post guard and a nice calm looking lake at the front…now we know where he practices his diving skills... :D
- Rid who tried looking younger and as if sexier with his ¾ pants came into my car and muahahah….I became the LEAD.
- We broke fast in the car, with the mineral water we received at the toll previously…
- We took approximately another 15 minutes of somewhat winding road to the destination…

7:30 pm

- Arrived at Pasir Penambang - by the river restaurant – privileged as LEAD, I got lucky and got the royal parking – so right in front of the restaurant.
- Hungry people on a stampede! We rushed out and headed for the seats next to the river, as if we can see anything…it was dark already…but the environment of being near to the water…speechless. Hey, if we can’t get near sea water, we’d settle with river…hihi

7:35pm

- Everyone was so hungry that we started ordering God knows what and we somehow lost track of the quantity. Rid, being a regular there ordered so much stuff that some of us don’t even know they even existed all this while…. B-)
- In the meantime, Mephisto was treating us all like Kings and Queens by serving us Chinese tea (both hot and cold) – maybe he had a flashback of working as a bar tender before (were you?) but now, serving tea…haha….shall we have him as our Ideal Tea Man of the Year?

Lots of chili being put on the table, hmmmm  I wonder why – chili sauce, cut ‘cili padi’, pickled chili (cili jeruk) … not knowing the CHILI has a lot to tell later in the evening… ;)
~zephyr~
yet a gentle breeze can blow you a tsunami
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Re: The OVER 1 hour ‘boing boing’ Journey to Kuala Selangor

Post Number:#2  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:39 am

7:50 pm
- FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!
- Of course, as usual, everyone started by becoming dragons…huff and puff as the first food…oxygen they claimed... :laughing11:
- Maybe I have a memory of a goldfish – can't remember what came first but all I know was…my God…a lot of food…first few would be nasi goreng (fried rice), sweetly cooked chicken, and yes, bamboo lala….yummy!
- Mama Lara couldn’t have enough of the Nasi Goreng, KatakPink…MASYAALLAH (Oh My God)….as usual , carry forward from Shangrila outing, I have no idea where he stuffed all the food, got hollow feet ka brother? Ah Phoi – all in a sudden she became Plastic woman, you can see her hands flying here and there, everywhere across the table…(don’t be angry yeah sister, can take jokes rite?)
-Wasn't so sure of the exact time but Chott, Marlene and Snafuette came later, only after we finished the first round…the normal loud and chirpy greetings for few seconds and we were back to the menu…

- As expected, we will only be quiet during meal time, but not for long…yum yum yum all the way and later came the CRABs –sinful sinful crabs, more chicken, asparagus, buttered prawns, squids (sotong) hahaha…who ate the arms (the kaki) and tentacles? Counted how many arms and tentacles a squid have? Nope, straight into our mouth indeed…next were Ikan Tiga Rasa, coconut drinks and so much more.

- And so, there we were, in a nice big group eating away, observing each other’s behavior, cracking jokes, a lot of picking on people…
- Chott decided to leave earlier for another appointment and follow suit were Adik and Jim.

9:30 pm
Adik went kaput much earlier due to overeating…Adik and Jim left about 9ish due to another appointment.

But before that, what’s with the CHILI story?

We had sort of like – ‘siapa makan cili dia terasa pedas’ (who eats chili will taste the hotness) pick on you session throughout the night...After one to another, we fired missiles and dropped bombs like nobody’s business and made the CHILI as an icon …whoever got hit was given the small plate of chili padi placed in front of him or her as a sign of - WE GOT YOU THIS TIME! OUCH!.

It got so hilarious that Adik came to a stage where he decided to 'fire' himself, took the plate and placed it in front of himself… You're a REAL SPORT ADIK!! woohooo..

And the rest followed whenever they could sense the missiles coming….Some even wanted to jump into the river with the plates and the coconuts…hehehe…who eh?

So, I’d say … everyone that night had a good pure fun making a fool of ourselves and thus deserves to be awarded somehow…  and so, the list of awards go to…. sorry ya, no 'calon -calonnya adalah' (no candidates), this one 'menang tanpa bertanding' (walkover).....

[color=#130000]1. Worms Problem – I Can Wallop Anything Award = KatakPink

2. Sayannnnnngggggg…I Put the Chili To Myself Award = Adik

3. Blushing Blushing I Malu lah Tapi Mahu (I am Shy But I Want) Award = Mephisto

4. The Shy Shy Cat (malu-malu kucing) Suddenly Gone Award  = Chott

5. Eh What? What? Who Cares? I Want To Makan (eat) Award  = Jim

6. Like That Also Got One Meh? Award  = Marlene

7. I Tell You! Just Have To Get Up & Demonstrate Award = Snafuette

8. Charlie’s Angels - Ouch, Hit Me Baby One More Time Award  = RidRahim

9. The 1 ½ days Going Oh My God Trauma Award = Ah Phoi

10. Alo...Don't Stress Stress Me - I Am Having Second Thoughts Award = LaraCroft

BUT THE BEST AWARD GOES TO……jeng jeng jeng….

11. The Crash Boom Bang Tergolek Dog (tumbling down badly) Give Both the Chili Padi and Cili Jeruk To Me NOW – don’t forget the coconuts as well Award = Zephyr    :toothy2:

Why? Because I got not just the missiles but the nuclear and atom bombs too la wei….and I volunteered to jump into the river …hahahah…

PESANAN PENAJA (Message from sponsor)

The super licking good seafood dinner was sponsored by RidRahim in relation to his 17th +++++ birthday last week. Thanks Rid. May God bless you with more happiness and great things in life…

11:00 pm
We planned to head home from 9:30pm, then it went to 9:45pm, then it went further to 10:00pm, pushed forward to 10:30pm, and finally, we made our move at 11:00pm….(point it at Ah Phoi…all her idea…haha)

12 am ++
…..got home safely and zzzzzz....

so the report ends…[/color]
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#3  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:04 pm

As explained, it was a slightly kaput phonecamera used, please excuse the LINE and image quality.. :D

The IDEAL TEA MAN OF THE YEAR = Mephisto....sudah lama kerja ka (long time working already?)

Rid getting the SOS call while Ah Phoi making that seductive look thinking that she can skip her work...woman, wipe those utensils faster ok...  :laughing11:

ROUND ONE! aiyooo...finito...see this hand, it's the Plastic woman's hand (Ah Phoi)

Slow Motion Adik enjoying his bite...yeah rite...

This plate of rice was placed in front of Mama Lara...see what happened...half gone... :icon_tongue:

and the CRABs have arrived...

Jim acting like a Judge...a CRAB Judge... :laughing11:

Jim ate so fast that the camera couldn't capture his movement...it went blur...

these folks couldn't care less...all they know was eat eat eat...especially KatakPink.. :D

Ah Phoi and Lara doing the another version of toothpaste commercial...Cap Kambing (Goat Brand) this time?
Last edited by zephyr on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby mocha » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:13 pm

cool report zephyr.... glad u guys had fun.... hehe

rid: dun forget belanja me when i get back ok?? haha
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#5  Postby lordnabil » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:29 pm

zephyr wrote:
- FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!
- Of course, as usual, everyone started by becoming dragons…huff and puff as the first food…oxygen they claimed... :laughing11:
- Maybe I have a memory of a goldfish – can't remember what came first but all I know was…my God…a lot of food…first few would be nasi goreng (fried rice), sweetly cooked chicken, and yes, bamboo lala….yummy!
- Mama Lara couldn’t have enough of the Nasi Goreng, KatakPink…MASYAALLAH (Oh My God)….as usual , carry forward from Shangrila outing, I have no idea where he stuffed all the food, got hollow feet ka brother? Ah Phoi – all in a sudden she became Plastic woman, you can see her hands flying here and there, everywhere across the table…(don’t be angry yeah sister, can take jokes rite?)
-Wasn't so sure of the exact time but Chott, Marlene and Snafuette came later, only after we finished the first round…the normal loud and chirpy greetings for few seconds and we were back to the menu…

- As expected, we will only be quiet during meal time, but not for long…yum yum yum all the way and later came the CRABs –sinful sinful crabs, more chicken, asparagus, buttered prawns, squids (sotong) hahaha…who ate the arms (the kaki) and tentacles? Counted how many arms and tentacles a squid have? Nope, straight into our mouth indeed…next were Ikan Tiga Rasa, coconut drinks and so much more.

- And so, there we were, in a nice big group eating away, observing each other’s behavior, cracking jokes, a lot of picking on people…
- Chott decided to leave earlier for another appointment and follow suit were Adik and Jim.

Adik went kaput much earlier due to overeating…Adik and Jim left about 9ish due to another appointment.

We had sort of like – ‘siapa makan cili dia terasa pedas’ (who eats chili will taste the hotness) pick on you session throughout the night...After one to another, we fired missiles and dropped bombs like nobody’s business and made the CHILI as an icon …whoever got hit was given the small plate of chili padi placed in front of him or her as a sign of - WE GOT YOU THIS TIME! OUCH!.

It got so hilarious that Adik came to a stage where he decided to 'fire' himself, took the plate and placed it in front of himself… You're a REAL SPORT ADIK!! woohooo..

And the rest followed whenever they could sense the missiles coming….Some even wanted to jump into the river with the plates and the coconuts…hehehe…who eh?

So, I’d say … everyone that night had a good pure fun making a fool of ourselves and thus deserves to be awarded somehow…  and so, the list of awards go to…. sorry ya, no 'calon -calonnya adalah' (no candidates), this one 'menang tanpa bertanding' (walkover).....

1. Worms Problem – I Can Wallop Anything Award = KatakPink

3. Blushing Blushing I Malu lah Tapi Mahu (I am Shy But I Want) Award = Mephisto

10. Alo...Don't Stress Stress Me - I Am Having Second Thoughts Award = LaraCroft

[color=#ff1d00]11. The Crash Boom Bang Tergolek Dog (tumbling down badly) Give Both the Chili Padi and Cili Jeruk To Me NOW – don’t forget the coconuts as well Award = Zephyr  :toothy2:

Why? Because I got not just the missiles but the nuclear and atom bombs too la wei….and I volunteered to jump into the river …hahahah…

The super licking good seafood dinner was sponsored by RidRahim in relation to his 17th +++++ birthday last week. Thanks Rid. May God bless you with more happiness and great things in life…

We planned to head home from 9:30pm, then it went to 9:45pm, then it went further to 10:00pm, pushed forward to 10:30pm, and finally, we made our move at 11:00pm….(point it at Ah Phoi…all her idea…haha)

12 am ++

so the report ends…

seriously.... u jump into the river?!  :D
lordnabil
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#6  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:36 pm

told you there were tonnes of food...

Ikan Tiga Rasa (Fish with three flavours)...yummy...

and they have arrived...what's with the pistol pose Snafuette...we use missiles now..better impact...hahaha

Rid went  "aiyooo woman, eat first la, demonstrate later ok?"

Marlene going "like that also got one meh?" while Jim going "aiyooo ah moi, eat la..."

Must I reveal whose area this is? hahaha....who else got worms problem?  :D
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#7  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:40 pm

lordnabil wrote:
zephyr wrote:
- FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

[color=#ff1d00]11. The Crash Boom Bang Tergolek Dog (tumbling down badly) Give Both the Chili Padi and Cili Jeruk To Me NOW – don’t forget the coconuts as well Award = Zephyr  :toothy2:

12 am ++

so the report ends…

seriously.... u jump into the river?!  :D

hahaha...nearly...but then i remembered...no diving equipment...
:D
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#8  Postby lordnabil » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:44 pm

zephyr wrote:
lordnabil wrote:
zephyr wrote:
- FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

[color=#ff1d00]11. The Crash Boom Bang Tergolek Dog (tumbling down badly) Give Both the Chili Padi and Cili Jeruk To Me NOW – don’t forget the coconuts as well Award = Zephyr   :toothy2:

12 am ++

so the report ends…

seriously.... u jump into the river?!   :D

hahaha...nearly...but then i remembered...no diving equipment...
:D

ler... ok. if u do plan to do that, make sure i'm there... heheheee..  :D :D :P
lordnabil
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#9  Postby bijan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:56 pm

lordnabil, u're going to take pictures of her jumping is it?  :laughing11:
"Strength is not the attitude of knowing everything, but rather an acceptance of everything"
bijan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#10  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:06 pm

THE HUNGRY PEOPLE ON A STAMPEDE club

aaaaauuuummmm....yum yum...

chicken...chicken...chicken...

grab the food contest....

uih uih....Katak got long hands ka (Frogs have long hands?)

alooo....Chott (on the right) also got SOS Calls? hahaha...

you wait eh... let me finish my food then "I tell you"

Snafuette went '''I know what you did last summer?"...and Rid went 'hey, it wasn't me (shaggy style) while Ah Phoi went......"beautiful liarrr.."...ok where's the CHILI? pass it on...  :D
Last edited by zephyr on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#11  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:32 pm

MORE PICTURES SOON....
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#12  Postby lordnabil » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:33 pm

bijan wrote:lordnabil, u're going to take pictures of her jumping is it?  :laughing11:

hehhee... u can read my mind eh?  :P
lordnabil
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#13  Postby ikan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:12 pm

cool reports zephyr .. urggghhhhhh ... make me feel for missing the makan and the chilli session [-(
if u are going to be dumb, u better be tough ....
ikan
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#14  Postby rid » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:22 pm

mocha wrote:cool report zephyr.... glad u guys had fun.... hehe

Zephyr,
What much can i say...cool report & hilarious..!  :icon_salut: :notworthy: :icon_salut:

Mocha,
When it comes to food - anytime, bro!!! Gimme a twick once you are home!! B-)

Lordnabil,
Kinda lost your number, bro!!! Next trip...  B-)

Big bro Ikan,
Hmmm...next trip, bro!!!

For the rest of the gang - THANKS FOR COMING...
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+ nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so +
rid
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#15  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 pm

Ikan : Thanks, yeah, catch up next time around ya..

Rid : hahaha...it is not the end...more to come...muahahah (evil laugh)

LordNabil : I jump , U jump? eh eh...cannot, you haven't bought your D80 casing....  :P

Bijan : should I jump, I will be the Kuala Selangor mermaid ...

More and more to come....tunggguuuuu..(wait)
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#16  Postby lordnabil » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:47 pm

In2'eRaHiM wrote:
mocha wrote:cool report zephyr.... glad u guys had fun.... hehe

Zephyr,
What much can i say...cool report & hilarious..!  :icon_salut: :notworthy: :icon_salut:

Mocha,
When it comes to food - anytime, bro!!! Gimme a twick once you are home!! B-)

Lordnabil,
Kinda lost your number, bro!!! Next trip...  B-)

Big bro Ikan,
Hmmm...next trip, bro!!!

For the rest of the gang - THANKS FOR COMING...

no prob bro... hope to join u guys soon...  ;)
lordnabil
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#17  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Snafuette: ooo..I have gotta have that, and that as well, and the end there..and yes, this one...and that one...
Marlene: I wonder if the food can fit in my handbag...hmmm...
Rid: Better feed all these people well, I don't want to be 'fired' with missiles.... :D

The Thorn among the roses... or should it be The Rose among THE THORNS.... ? hahaha

Charlie and his Angels?

aaahhhh...the sane group photo..still all cannot lift their big butts, too full already...

eh eh eh...why Katak and Adik posed like that? Hide your tummies is it?  :laughing11:

somebody suggested to have a crate of this....

so that what we see bright and clear will turn into....

THIS.....

then it got MAMASAN babbling and nagging....

it got Marlene feeling like screaming....

but before Marlene could scream, a missile was let off with a loud sound going '''prooooootttt"

it hit Adik sooooo bad till he became like this....
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#18  Postby LaraCroft » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Hahaha.. fun and funny report zephyr. Yeah.. we did have a hell of a great time too with loads of dang good food.

Many many thanx to Ridrahim for the wonderful seafood buka puasa dinner. Happy birthday to you again and may your rezeki berlempah ruah (err.. dunno how to translate this). You are such a darling bro..

What can I say? Excellent food and great company!
Last edited by LaraCroft on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get busy livin' or Get busy divin'
LaraCroft
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#19  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:29 pm

The CHILI session

FIrstly, let us all introduce to the CHILI that we have been talking about....

and CHILI has always been good friends with the 'hammer'....notice we always have hammers in our hands?

whenever we sense the missiles coming, we always stretch ourselves first...

and give/take advices on how to handle the CHILI stress

if you are mildly hit, you tend to lay your back like this....

but if you get laughed as bad as this

Judge CRAB always suggest a release.....

release your CHILI stress by having these....

as it makes you look 'konon' (as if) cool...

while in reality you feel like this...ooo...blushing ya Mephisto?  :icon_tongue:

because we are all good friends and we don't want you to cry like this....

yet it truly depends on the persons, on how they really take it...  :hello:

because the CHILI effect can go so strong and results to this...

but hello...like we care...we like the CHILI so much and we really wanted to aim at RID....

the SPONSOR got so scared and made the Angels helpless....

the CHILI was so hot, it got RID ended up like this.....

but no matter how hot the CHILI was, somebody still keeps her peace....hahah...like GodFather la Lara....

I had great fun...till we meet again....THE END
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#20  Postby Snafuette » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

I have to say it was a great session though i was not right state of mind to be anywhere near anyone that night.. glad i came over at the very last minute.. thanks to marlene for driving.....

Thanks Rid for your generousity...... and thinking of me.... sedap (tasty) lah the food

Happy belated bday to you................. your bday present have to wait heheheheheh i have something for you but need to wait..... good things come to those who wait.. so please wait.
Dive Full-time, Work Part-time
Snafuette
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#21  Postby Jim » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:15 pm

waaaaa....vely vely the good leport one.... after this can become the official reporter...

:laughing11: :laughing11:
Jim
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#22  Postby marlene » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 pm

Alot of effort by our paparazzi and reporter zephyr to produce this report of a fun makan session!

Zephyr in action... Ridrahim succumbing to pressure to pose ala hindustani..
~: workaholic divaholic - delicate balance between work and play :~
marlene
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#23  Postby Mephisto the Heretic » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:41 pm

Great report Zeph......seronok kene kan aku yeee? (having fun taking the mickey out of me?)...heh...

thanks to Rid for the dinner...manyak sedap lhooo(very nice)...

to the others...kao orang gila lah (you guys are crazy)....hahahahah

see you guys in Kuala selangor next year.
BE FAITHFUL! BE STRONG! BE VIGILANT!
'...a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.' -The Spheres of Longing, II. ix. 31.
Mephisto the Heretic
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#24  Postby zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:48 pm

mephisto coitus interruptus phelies wrote:Great report Zeph......seronok kene kan aku yeee? (having fun taking the mickey out of me?)...heh...

thanks to Rid for the dinner...manyak sedap lhooo(very nice)...

to the others...kao orang gila lah (you guys are crazy)....hahahahah

see you guys in Kuala selangor next year.

hahaha...jangan mare ya (don't be angry ok)...
~zephyr~
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#25  Postby Ah Phoi » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:08 pm

YUhu!!! Wonderful job Zephyr. Very good report indeed. Yezzz ah... Lots of fun, pedas pedas and panazzz. (hot and Spicy)!!!

Thank u to my cute, hot stuff bro, RidRahim for the dinner. I think I laughed more than I ate. Zephyr, now it's official that u are the chilli babe.  :D :D :D

May I add that I was so happy not only because of the delicious foods but also met new cool friends;
Snaffuete : Fun bubbly actress (which loves to do the lakonan semula). You should go for casting darling. Hollywood ones!!
Marlene : Observant, cool, appear intelligent (I am sure you are without a doubt ;))
Zephyr : You are one in a million. I know what you did last summer girl and I know the passing chilli moment was so hot you almost went naked  :D :D :D

For those familiar faces;
Laracroft : Can we please next time do it in the room only? Dun do in public, I shy Sayanggggg.....
KatakPink : I will bring you anytime for a buffet bro... You should go to 'all I can eat' contest.  :laughing11:
Memphisto : Aiyo...You have new name now, 'blushing boboy' and yes the fresh orange is good for blood circulation. (for blushing effect)
Chott : Teruna pemalu tapi mahu (I shy... but I want...)
Jim : Concentrated on wallup all the food till I realized the steam fish in front of me went to his plate.  [-( 
Adik : Sayang sayang... Sayang sayang saaaayang sayang ! (*Please note that this is a joke. Nothing fishy is going on between both of us )  :D :D :D :D :D

And.... last but not least, to my Controversial  Man of the Year!!! MR. RidRahimmmmmm
Tq Tq Tq so so so much. I love you man. May God bless you, di murahkan rezeki, with lots and lots and lots of hottie girls around you. Hehehe  :P

Abang Ikan: We missed you that night. Wish you were there.

We should do this more often guys!!
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world isn't respectable: it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever;
But it's shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; And in these, my spirits blossom
Ah Phoi
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#26  Postby John F SeaDemon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:59 pm

Wah...no invite also...  :crybaby2: :D :D :D :D :D
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#27  Postby maritimer » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:46 pm

Looks like we have a great photo-journalist on-board..... IntrestG, humorous & very informative... :D
maritimer
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#28  Postby Atuk » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:01 am

SeaDemon wrote:Wah...no invite also...  :crybaby2: :D :D :D :D :D

very the correct  :(
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#29  Postby LaraCroft » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:14 am

Atuk wrote:

No worries my two brothers.. will sure be invited on next makan session.

Cheers!
Get busy livin' or Get busy divin'
LaraCroft
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#30  Postby dp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:44 am

Lara Elclitorisoregina wrote:
Atuk wrote:

No worries my two brothers.. will sure be invited on next makan session.

Cheers!

the two brudders only ar?
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Events & Meetings