MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#61  Postby sheik » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:59 am

All shots taken by Momo's camera. That night, about 40+ people have showed up. ...they showed up because of these two men.

Image
SKK. Laughing hard.

and..
Image
Bobo, serious card.

Image
The membership cards.

Image

Image
Alin and BabyFIN

Image
Two pranksters.

Image
Some new faces: DiveIxus (middle) and partner, and EZ.


Image
EZ and JD. The two initials are making their contributions in supporting local industry.

Image
KatakPIMP and Mamasan discussing their Escort Service business openly. In public

Image
Guess who is the model?
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#62  Postby bijan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:55 pm

no more piccies ar?
"Strength is not the attitude of knowing everything, but rather an acceptance of everything"
User avatar
bijan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2609
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:01 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#63  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:44 pm

Dang...lucky me. I almost went for a date there. :D
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Underwater
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#64  Postby sheik » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:18 am

more pix as requested. posting on behalf of momo74. thanks to momo74 again.

Image

Image
manshah, holemaster, and zephyr

Image

Image


Image
Some illegal activities happen at night

Image
Guess, who is the model?

Image
Killer smiles

Image
Mamasan, my contractor needs some escort service lah.
Atuk, how many you want? After raya lah, can? They all on holiday during Ramadhan.

Image

Image

Image
shy person
Last edited by sheik on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#65  Postby Scorpenesub » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:53 am

SKK, Thanks for delivering my knife.

Sorry to have missed the TT. Got caught up with work till 10pm on Friday. Meet you another time. Have received knife from Triggerfish.

Thanks, Triggerfish.
Stealth is success
User avatar
Scorpenesub
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:03 pm
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#66  Postby zimm » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:15 am

SKK..........tks for the o ring & its nice meeting you ;)
nabil...........tks for the cd ;)
bobo..........tks for taking my rm15/- :icon_tongue:
drunkendiver.........tks for the drink (btw u paid my watermalon juice rite??) :icon_tongue:
momo......tks for the pic (but dont 4get to pm me the rest k) ;)
bijan.......tks 4 reminding me abt the rm40/- :icon_tongue:
the rest......gud to see some old faces again :)
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
User avatar
zimm
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:44 am
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#67  Postby zephyr » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:06 am

zimm wrote:SKK..........tks for the o ring & its nice meeting you ;)
nabil...........tks for the cd ;)
bobo..........tks for taking my rm15/- :icon_tongue:
drunkendiver.........tks for the drink (btw u paid my watermalon juice rite??) :icon_tongue:
momo......tks for the pic (but dont 4get to pm me the rest k) ;)
bijan.......tks 4 reminding me abt the rm40/- :icon_tongue:
the rest......gud to see some old faces again :)




ZIMM - good to see you again, you look fab in that baju kurung...

yes yes, good to see MUWians that night, my apology I couldn't stay that long that night...

BOBO - thanks for effort that night ...I settle my hutang (debts) already yeah..yey...

Bijan -  you went and shook hands with everyone is it? do the Queen Elizabeth wave next time...haha

Lara and Snafuette - catch up with you girls soon enough k...jeng jeng jeng...
~zephyr~
yet a gentle breeze can blow you a tsunami
zephyr
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:13 pm
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#68  Postby Atuk » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:31 am

Sheikh, watch out wif your captions aaa...  :D

All, nice to meet you.  Been missing quite a few sessions and it was wonderful to see some in their finest baju kurung and some who has managed to double his size despite Ramadhan and some who remained, physically, the same...
User avatar
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#69  Postby sheik » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:09 am

Atuk wrote:Sheikh, watch out wif your captions aaa...  :D

All, nice to meet you.  Been missing quite a few sessions and it was wonderful to see some in their finest baju kurung and some who has managed to double his size despite Ramadhan and some who remained, physically, the same...


my caption, that the trademark  :laughing11:

bro, be specific lah, who managed to double his size despite Ramadhan, and who remain. I've been losing some weights u know!  :$
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#70  Postby blackbear » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:13 am

hey guys..

Wahhhh  looks like you guys had a fantastic time eh?.. Yo bijan 2nd time i missed meeting ya.. was ther from about 930.. :(

skk thanks for the knife dude.. great meeting ya.. have fun in boston.. :smileinbox:

dudes anyone knows when the next batch of t's will be out? do let me know..

looking forward to my MUW card.. yea!!!! :glasses9: take care folks..
there's heaven.. and there is diving..
User avatar
blackbear
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#71  Postby Diveixus » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 am

Thanks for organizing Rasta TT sessio. We had a great time. Nice to meet all of you.  I need a few more TT session to connect the faces to the names.  :hello: ............. Bila next one?
User avatar
Diveixus
Diver
Diver
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#72  Postby Atuk » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:05 am

sheik wrote:
Atuk wrote:Sheikh, watch out wif your captions aaa...  :D

All, nice to meet you.  Been missing quite a few sessions and it was wonderful to see some in their finest baju kurung and some who has managed to double his size despite Ramadhan and some who remained, physically, the same...


my caption, that the trademark  :laughing11:

bro, be specific lah, who managed to double his size despite Ramadhan, and who remain. I've been losing some weights u know!  :$


ala manja2... yea lah, i noticed your kangaroo pouch seems to have lost its joey... the one double in size was our bro with the camera la... and he blamed it on Ramadan cos he couldn't work out!!! Amazing la, I tell you...
User avatar
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#73  Postby Atuk » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:08 am

SKK @ Leonard (correct right?)... thanks for the knife.  If MUW has more ppl like you our TTS can easily be like a pasar malam diveshop... divers all over will flock to our TT, he he....
User avatar
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#74  Postby bijan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:11 pm

blackbear wrote:skk thanks for the knife dude.. great meeting ya.. have fun in boston.. :smileinbox:

dudes anyone knows when the next batch of t's will be out? do let me know..


u met SKK but u didnt meet any of us? what happened lar..

next batch of classic t's..hmm..stay tuned..i'll let u know bro

zephyr  :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue:
"Strength is not the attitude of knowing everything, but rather an acceptance of everything"
User avatar
bijan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2609
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:01 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#75  Postby trigger fish » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Thanks for the knife SKK  :D

Nice meeting many Muwians and sharing info with

you guys/gals. I really enjoy myself look forward

to the next TT session.  ;)    ;)
trigger fish
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: kuala lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#76  Postby JD » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:11 pm

It was a pleasure meeting all you guys and gals.Truly a place where everyone shares the same passion.....diving!
Do whatever you want to do.You only have one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
User avatar
JD
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: selangor
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#77  Postby SeaSir » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:29 pm

This is MY KAD????? fuyooooooo....Thanks BOBO...nice card ;) ;)

Image
SeaSir
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:37 am
Location: Kota Bharu/ Kuala Terengganu/ Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#78  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:29 am

bijan wrote:
blackbear wrote:skk thanks for the knife dude.. great meeting ya.. have fun in boston.. :smileinbox:

dudes anyone knows when the next batch of t's will be out? do let me know..


u met SKK but u didnt meet any of us? what happened lar..

next batch of classic t's..hmm..stay tuned..i'll let u know bro

zephyr  :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue:


hey bijan,

met blackbear on sunday.. to pass him the knife :)
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#79  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:31 am

blackbear wrote:Hey guys.. :hello:  :hello:

Was at the Rasta for the last TT and never got a chance to meet the MUWers who were ther? Were u the bunch of people sitting at the last table?

Sad man.. came all excited and left without saying hi..

Anyways hope to see you guys at the next one.. In case anyone noticed a big blad black guy sitting alone have a 100plus, thats me...

Selamat hari Raya guys and happy diving ... :glasses9:


hahaa... u ain't big what  ;) :D should say mascular & tough guy with well-built body  :D
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#80  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:40 am

Hey MUWers....

I would like to [color=#ff4e00]THANK
all of u for attending that TT ... it was a nice nice nice.. very nice gathering... feel honored to meet u all :)

very very happy :) glad that i've joint MUW... and have the chance to meet u all :)

Thank You MUW

For those members that felt disappointed... i'm very very sorry... :crybaby2: i'll be back again.. somewhere in january... and hope u all will be on the lookout for my stuff again buy/sell section... hehehee

I'm now at LA airport... 5:30pm now.... catching 9:50pm flight to Boston

i'll be missing u guys.. and all the fun.

will let u know of any good stuff when i'm coming back :D  :D :D[/color]
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#81  Postby Atuk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:45 am

SuperKingKong® wrote:Hey MUWers....

II'm now at LA airport... 5:30pm now.... catching 9:50pm flight to Boston




SKK, why u pusing so far one?  Why didn't go thru Europe / New York?
User avatar
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#82  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:57 am

Atuk wrote:
SuperKingKong® wrote:Hey MUWers....

II'm now at LA airport... 5:30pm now.... catching 9:50pm flight to Boston




SKK, why u pusing so far one?  Why didn't go thru Europe / New York?


aiya... don't know lah.. this ticket my company kautim for me one ... hehe.. don't know why they like LA... the last time also... cathay to HK to LA to Boston... hahahaa

so... about 12 hrs to LA on the plane... then 11 hrs at LA airport... have to wait till 950pm... another 6 hrs to boston... sigh
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#83  Postby Atuk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:16 am

12 hours only KUL - LAX?  I thot it's around 18 hours?  11 hours on any airport is no joke, stay sane aaa...
User avatar
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#84  Postby penyelamalam » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:18 am

he siad 11hrs from HKG to LA...not Kul to LA mah.....Kul to Hkg additional 4+ hrs..
more diving, less politicking
penyelamalam
Diver
Diver
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#85  Postby mocha » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:07 pm

SuperKingKong® wrote:Hey MUWers....

I would like to [color=#ff4e00]THANK
all of u for attending that TT ... it was a nice nice nice.. very nice gathering... feel honored to meet u all :)

very very happy :) glad that i've joint MUW... and have the chance to meet u all :)

Thank You MUW

For those members that felt disappointed... i'm very very sorry... :crybaby2: i'll be back again.. somewhere in january... and hope u all will be on the lookout for my stuff again buy/sell section... hehehee

I'm now at LA airport... 5:30pm now.... catching 9:50pm flight to Boston

i'll be missing u guys.. and all the fun.

will let u know of any good stuff when i'm coming back :D  :D :D[/color]



all the best bro...we'll meet up when u come back end of the year.... haha..... and i'll scout around see what i can buy... hehehe.....
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
User avatar
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#86  Postby blackbear » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:43 pm

no lah bijan

aku jumpe skk near ss2 on sunday.. nice guy.. hope to meet u guys the next time aroundlah..

skk thank again man!!
there's heaven.. and there is diving..
User avatar
blackbear
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#87  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Atuk wrote:12 hours only KUL - LAX?  I thot it's around 18 hours?  11 hours on any airport is no joke, stay sane aaa...


hehe.. sorry.. wrong info... actually the flight "singgah" at taipei for 1 hr... kekee

have to go down.... take transit pass and re-queue at the lounge... don't know why they asked us to go down... just remain at the seat better mah... [-(

the 12hrs... is from taipei to lax.... kul to taipei.. didn't take note ... heheee abt 5-7hrs maybe...
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#88  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 pm

hehe.. sure mocha.. let me know.... by beginning of dec :P

hey.. blackbear.. no problem, nice to meet u :)
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#89  Postby sheik » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:18 am

SuperKingKong® wrote:
Atuk wrote:12 hours only KUL - LAX?  I thot it's around 18 hours?  11 hours on any airport is no joke, stay sane aaa...


hehe.. sorry.. wrong info... actually the flight "singgah" at taipei for 1 hr... kekee

have to go down.... take transit pass and re-queue at the lounge... don't know why they asked us to go down... just remain at the seat better mah... [-(

the 12hrs... is from taipei to lax.... kul to taipei.. didn't take note ... heheee abt 5-7hrs maybe...


bro, at least you can see chiang kai shek airport lah. i thot they need to clean the seats since some passengers departed (KUL > TPE) and new ones taking over from TPE > LAX. Just wonder why you took KUL > LAX > BOS? Westbound flights no?
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: TT Session - Oct 5, 2007 at TTDI Rasta (cum SKK knives distribution)

Post Number:#90  Postby SuperKingKong® » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:33 am

sheik wrote:bro, at least you can see chiang kai shek airport lah. i thot they need to clean the seats since some passengers departed (KUL > TPE) and new ones taking over from TPE > LAX. Just wonder why you took KUL > LAX > BOS? Westbound flights no?


haha... true true.. managed to have some conversations with those gals at the airport... wow... skk was melting lah wei :D :D :D
the looks...  already so cute...  :D then their voices also sound so manja  :D :D
thinking of migrating there  :D :D :D

ermm.. don't know lah.. the company bought the ticket... according to them.. the customs at LA airport are not that fussy/strict ... so, to them, they prefer stopping at LA airport...  [-(

i'm still recovering from the jetlag  :( ... till now.. almost 4 days already... still very tired and sleepy  [-(
Last edited by SuperKingKong® on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Events & Meetings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron