MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

Kindly choose your appetite:-

Nelayan Restaurant (T.Titiwangsa)
4
8%
Tupai2 Restaurant (near Dewan Bahasa and Pustaka)
6
12%
Seafood Restaurant Tg Harapan
1
2%
Rahsia Restaurant (behind Yow Chuan Plaza)
1
2%
Hartamas Square
1
2%
Shroom (KLCC)
5
10%
Lemon Garden (Shangrila)
2
4%
Seafood Village (Bagan Lalang)
0
No votes
Chee Meng Chicken Rice (Sg Wang)
0
No votes
American Chillis (Bangsar)
13
25%
Puteri Restaurant(Beside TTDI, Sg Penchala)
18
35%
 
Total votes : 51

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#61  Postby Ery » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:58 pm

ironore wrote:so whats the latest news?



lets wait for our orgynizer to get bck to us by this evening as she had promised on tht.  :angel8: :angel8: :angel8:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#62  Postby alin » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:10 pm

ery azahari wrote:
ironore wrote:so whats the latest news?



lets wait for our orgynizer to get bck to us by this evening as she had promised on tht.  :angel8: :angel8: :angel8:


ermm..ery..later alfian will get back to this ya...me at college now...i'm using the library's pc since my lappy sulah mletop..we've decided the date n time already..jgn marah haa :glasses9:
User avatar
alin
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#63  Postby blue » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:20 pm

alin wrote:
ery azahari wrote:
ironore wrote:so whats the latest news?



lets wait for our orgynizer to get bck to us by this evening as she had promised on tht.  :angel8: :angel8: :angel8:


ermm..ery..later alfian will get back to this ya...me at college now...i'm using the library's pc since my lappy sulah mletop..we've decided the date n time already..jgn marah haa :glasses9:


aiyo!!!laparla (hungry)  :D :D :D
blue
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#64  Postby Mephisto the Heretic » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:22 pm

Hello kutties...

MUW Buka Puasa Session 2007

Venue: Restaurant Puteri

All are invited regardless of sex, religion, race and political preference.

Date: 29 September 2007 (Saturday)

Damage : RM 45 less RM 5 discount: RM 40 per pax

Time: 1830hrs

Format: Buffet

Please confirm by 22 September 2007.

Payment to be done by 25 September 2007

Please bank in RM 40 to:

NORAZLINA RAZAK RATNE

154026357503 (MAYBANK)

eezy_weezy@yahoo.co.uk

NB: Please provice proof of transfer.



Anyone who decide to come after the dates above are still welcome. But no gurentee on space, food and service.

Please put down you name as follows:

1. Mephisto
2. Alin
3. Sheik
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BE FAITHFUL! BE STRONG! BE VIGILANT!
'...a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.' -The Spheres of Longing, II. ix. 31.
User avatar
Mephisto the Heretic
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Kuala lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#65  Postby Kapal Selam » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:18 pm

mephisto wrote:Hello kutties...

MUW Buka Puasa Session 2007

Venue: Restaurant Puteri

All are invited regardless of sex, religion, race and political preference.

Date: 29 September 2007 (Saturday)

Damage : RM 45 less RM 5 discount: RM 40 per pax

Time: 1830hrs

Format: Buffet

Please confirm by 22 September 2007.

Payment to be done by 25 September 2007

Please bank in RM 40 to:

NORAZLINA RAZAK RATNE

154026357503 (MAYBANK)

eezy_weezy@yahoo.co.uk

NB: Please provice proof of transfer.



Anyone who decide to come after the dates above are still welcome. But no gurentee on space, food and service.

Please put down you name as follows:

1. Mephisto
2. Alin
3. Sheik
4. Kapal Selam
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Kapal Selam
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:22 pm
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#66  Postby sheik » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:49 pm

How much is for a child? Any rate?
Suddenly i saw my name up there...

dakulaa is probably the happiest person, so close to her house. I suggest, after iftar, we invite ourselves into her house and have some teh tarik...
Last edited by sheik on Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#67  Postby tulip » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:56 pm

sheik wrote:How much is for a child? Any rate?
Suddenly i saw my name up there...

dakulaa is probably the happiest person, so close to her house. I suggest, after iftar, we invite ourselves into her house and have some teh tarik...


and sheik takes the order while wearing the nitrox t-shirt  :D :D :D
err... huh?
tulip
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: puchong-kl sentral
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#68  Postby HollowMan » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:31 pm

MUW Buka Puasa Session 2007

Venue: Restaurant Puteri

All are invited regardless of sex, religion, race and political preference.

Date: 29 September 2007 (Saturday)

Damage : RM 45 less RM 5 discount: RM 40 per pax

Time: 1830hrs

Format: Buffet

Please confirm by 22 September 2007.

Payment to be done by 25 September 2007

Please bank in RM 40 to:

NORAZLINA RAZAK RATNE

154026357503 (MAYBANK)

eezy_weezy@yahoo.co.uk

NB: Please provice proof of transfer.



Anyone who decide to come after the dates above are still welcome. But no gurentee on space, food and service.

Please put down you name as follows:

1. Mephisto
2. Alin
3. Sheik
4. Kapal Selam
5.HollowMan
6.miemosa
7.
8.
9.
10.
User avatar
HollowMan
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 857
Topics: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Paya Kerchut Pendang
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#69  Postby alin » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 pm

sheik wrote:How much is for a child? Any rate?
Suddenly i saw my name up there...

dakulaa is probably the happiest person, so close to her house. I suggest, after iftar, we invite ourselves into her house and have some teh tarik...


can oso haf teh tarik at her place..that wud be nice...hehehe..dakulaa? for kids, i'll get back to u later in the evening..the owner quite busy now.. :)..ur name?ask alfian..hehehe
User avatar
alin
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#70  Postby najiBEST » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:47 pm

MUW Buka Puasa Session 2007

Venue: Restaurant Puteri

All are invited regardless of sex, religion, race and political preference.

Date: 29 September 2007 (Saturday)

Damage : RM 45 less RM 5 discount: RM 40 per pax

Time: 1830hrs

Format: Buffet

Please confirm by 22 September 2007.

Payment to be done by 25 September 2007

Please bank in RM 40 to:

NORAZLINA RAZAK RATNE

154026357503 (MAYBANK)

eezy_weezy@yahoo.co.uk

NB: Please provice proof of transfer.



Anyone who decide to come after the dates above are still welcome. But no gurentee on space, food and service.

Please put down you name as follows:

1. Mephisto
2. Alin
3. Sheik
4. Kapal Selam
5.HollowMan
6.miemosa
7. najibest
8. najibest1
9.
10.
DIVE DIVE DIVE ...
User avatar
najiBEST
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:38 am
Location: KLCC
Gender: None specified

Re: Suggestion for "Buka Puasa' Venue

Post Number:#71  Postby sheik » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:00 pm

dear all:

we locked this topic as it's no longer a suggestion, but it's happening.

new thread is at
http://malaysianunderwater.com/smff/ind ... 188.0.html

cheers.
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Events & Meetings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron