MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#1  Postby sheik » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:55 pm

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!![/glow]

On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.




Image
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Topic author
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#2  Postby Adzri » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:57 pm

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!![/glow]

On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.




Image



[/quote]
Last edited by sheik on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: key elll
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#3  Postby babynemo » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:59 pm

Guys, is this for guys only, or open for all??
User avatar
babynemo
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:46 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#4  Postby mocha » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:00 pm

babynemo wrote:Guys, is this for guys only, or open for all??


open for all... guys, gals and ah kua...
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
User avatar
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#5  Postby sheik » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Wide as Open Sea... open for all to play!
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Topic author
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#6  Postby Adzri » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Unisex .. babynemo!!!!
User avatar
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: key elll
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#7  Postby Ery » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:02 pm

mocha wrote:
babynemo wrote:Guys, is this for guys only, or open for all??


open for all... guys, gals and ah kua...


ah kua????  :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

eh...got ah kua diver aaah here?  :bootyshake:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#8  Postby mocha » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 pm

ery wrote:
mocha wrote:
babynemo wrote:Guys, is this for guys only, or open for all??


open for all... guys, gals and ah kua...


ah kua????  :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

eh...got ah kua diver aaah here?  :bootyshake:


hehehe.... dunno la.. maybe la...so that they dun feel left out... hahaha
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
User avatar
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#9  Postby Ery » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:13 pm

yaa laa....hahaha  :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#10  Postby EMar » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 pm

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!![/glow]

On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
EMar
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:34 am
Location: gombak yang best
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#11  Postby Scorpenesub » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:50 pm

Bonsoir,

You guys and gals have fun, futsal not really my game.....But do take photos so we can see the action ya.....Thanks
Stealth is success
User avatar
Scorpenesub
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:03 pm
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#12  Postby Ery » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:03 am

sheik wrote:Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!![/glow]

On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (tukang kutip bola)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.




Image





:laughing11: :laughing11:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#13  Postby babynemo » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:55 am

adik wrote:Unisex .. babynemo!!!!




Cool!! Deciding.. Tempting  :P
User avatar
babynemo
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:46 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#14  Postby Ery » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 am

babynemo wrote:
adik wrote:Unisex .. babynemo!!!!




Cool!! Deciding.. Tempting  :P


c'mon babynemo....u do the cheer leading.  :angel8: :angel8: :angel8:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#15  Postby babyFin » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 am

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!! [/glow]


On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
         Taman Megah, 47310
         Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#16  Postby babynemo » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 am

ery wrote:
babynemo wrote:
adik wrote:Unisex .. babynemo!!!!




Cool!! Deciding.. Tempting  :P


c'mon babynemo....u do the cheer leading.  :angel8: :angel8: :angel8:


Hahaha.. i guess i just mite... provided i finish work early sigh`
User avatar
babynemo
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:46 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#17  Postby Atuk » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:25 am

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!! [/glow]


On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
         Taman Megah, 47310
         Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
User avatar
Atuk
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#18  Postby DaaKuLa » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:21 am

hmmm very tempting.......wanna 'cah keting sheik' hehe  :-*
(cah keting....anyone?? translate 4 m pls)
DaaKuLa
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:18 am
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#19  Postby sheik » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:30 am

DaKuLaa wrote:hmmm very tempting.......wanna 'cah keting sheik' hehe  :-*
(cah keting....anyone?? translate 4 m pls)


cah keting is a Kelantanese colloquial expression where 'cah' (chah) is borrowed from English's charge and 'keting' means Achilles tendon. So, cah keting (charging Achilles tendon) is a hard-foul tackle on a person's weakest point.

Dakulaa, you can go ahead cah keting me. I will wrestle you!
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Topic author
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#20  Postby zimm » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:37 am

will cheer for u guys :glasses9:
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
User avatar
zimm
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:44 am
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#21  Postby EMar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:24 am

sheik wrote:
DaKuLaa wrote:hmmm very tempting.......wanna 'cah keting sheik' hehe  :-*
(cah keting....anyone?? translate 4 m pls)


cah keting is a Kelantanese colloquial expression where 'cah' (chah) is borrowed from English's charge and 'keting' means Achilles tendon. So, cah keting (charging Achilles tendon) is a hard-foul tackle on a person's weakest point.

Dakulaa, you can go ahead cah keting me. I will wrestle you!




:laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: accurately translated...terer la this kelantanese lecturer... ;)
EMar
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:34 am
Location: gombak yang best
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#22  Postby Invisibleshark » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 am

did u say Futsal!!!!!!!!!!! :smileinbox:  Im in !!!

We play Futsal!! 



On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8. sharky torres
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Dive now - Work later
Invisibleshark
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Malaya
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#23  Postby rid » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:39 am

Atuk wrote:Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!! [/glow]


On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8.ridrahim (kaki Bangku @ Goalkeeper simpanan)
9.Sharky Torres
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.





Katakpink : ada berani????
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
+ nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so +
rid
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Kg. Salang
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#24  Postby EMar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:51 am

ridrahim wrote:

Katakpink : ada berani???? 


:D :D :D :D :D :D
EMar
Sport Diver
Sport Diver
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:34 am
Location: gombak yang best
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#25  Postby LaraCroft » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:18 am

ridrahim wrote:
Atuk wrote:Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!! [/glow]


On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8.ridrahim (kaki Bangku @ Goalkeeper simpanan)
9.Sharky Torres
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.





Katakpink : ada berani????


Yyoo Ridrahim, thngs like things katakpink mana brani..  :laughing11: :laughing11:
Get busy livin' or Get busy divin'
User avatar
LaraCroft
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1367
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:38 am
Location: Right smack in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#26  Postby rid » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:28 am

LaraCroft wrote:
ridrahim wrote:
Atuk wrote:Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

[glow=red,2,300]We play Futsal!! [/glow]


On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8.ridrahim (kaki Bangku @ Goalkeeper simpanan)
9.Sharky Torres
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.





Katakpink : ada berani????


Yyoo Ridrahim, thngs like things katakpink mana brani..  :laughing11: :laughing11:


Yooo...Mama Lara in the Houseee..! Will see whether he's joining or not!!!

Katakpink : Scare arrrr???  B-) * tengah bakar luuu *
+ nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so +
rid
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Kg. Salang
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#27  Postby toyol » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 pm

Invisibleshark wrote:did u say Futsal!!!!!!!!!!! :smileinbox:   Im in !!!

We play Futsal!! 



On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8. sharky torres
9. toyol
10.matpong
11.
12.
13.
14.

User avatar
toyol
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:44 am
Location: selangor
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#28  Postby babyFin » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:11 pm

toyol wrote:did u say Futsal!!!!!!!!!!! :smileinbox:   Im in !!!



haa...lucky u foiund it, i scared u will get lost somewhere in the web.. hehehee..
:angel8: :angel8: :angel8:
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#29  Postby lordnabil » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:24 pm

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

We play Futsal!! 



On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8.ridrahim (kaki Bangku @ Goalkeeper simpanan)
9.Sharky Torres
10.toyol
11.matpong
12.lordnabil
13.
14.
lordnabil
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:54 am
Location: Tropicana PJ
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW Futsal 23 AUg 2007

Post Number:#30  Postby LaraCroft » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Keep fit for diving.
Keep legs strong to kick currents.

We play Futsal!! 



On behalf of Mocha, the Towkey Organizer, first MUW Futsal is to be held as follows:

Venue: Lot 10989,Jln SS24/10,
          Taman Megah, 47310
          Petaling Jaya, Selangor
         
Date/Time: 23 August 2007. 2100-2300 hrs

1. Mocha, Orgynizer
2. Sheik (cheerleading) pumchit ooo. (Gilikeeper)
3. Adik (shooter)
4. Ery (waterboy) tukang bancuh air.
5. EMar (tukang urut)
6. babyFiN (first aid a.k.a. EFR)
7. Atuk (unconscious and sengal2 otot)
8.ridrahim (kaki Bangku @ Goalkeeper simpanan)
9.Sharky Torres
10.toyol
11.matpong
12.lordnabil
13.LaraCroft (nvr played futsal or soccer in my entire life but hey we live only once) - TEAM MANAGER  :D
14.
Get busy livin' or Get busy divin'
User avatar
LaraCroft
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1367
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:38 am
Location: Right smack in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Events & Meetings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron