MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Organize your events, meetings or get together here

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Post Number:#31  Postby SeaDemon » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 pm

urm... i start with after that they fought on the ship. william & elizabeth againts davy jones. william lost and jack sparrow took davy jones heart threathens to kill it. Davy jones didnt makan the bait and cucuk william as jack also thinking whether to do it or not lah. Barbosa datang lawan davy jones, then jack took william hand and cucuk the heart of davy jones as william is dying & tats the way to save him. Davy jones mampus. Bootstrap and the rest surrond william and his papa cut off the heart to put inside the peti besi. Replacement mah

they leave the ship. and prepare to attack EIC. Flying dutchman reappear and william is the captain of the tongkang. black pearl at 1 side and dutchman at 1 side. in between was EIC. dia sudah gila jor... coz didnt beliebe it that he wil lose. well EIC ship sunks and the guy mampus.

then steamy part.... william and elizabeth went to the nearest beach they found la.. i think they main till senja la... elizabeth still 1 for more as she wearing his boots and show off her skinny leg.. and wearing loose loose tops.. seducing lips and pretty face... but then matahari starting to set la.. william of course sad la... so william let elizabeth simpan the peti and say meet agin in another 10 years. they all chow cin cau... i guess william must TFK when he got back la....

jack sparrow once again kena dump by barbosa. barbosa took the map (chow yun fatt dead uncle punya) to look for the treasure but didnt know that jack sudah cut out the thingy... so in the end jack supply with rum and small sampan + map n compass to look for the treasure lo.

actually ar if u think back part 2 ar.. u can sell ur soul to the ducthman la... but then y elizabeth dowan do the same.. what a movie

more or less like this lah.. i try to cut short n remember as much as i can.. i am kecewa with this part 3.

wah......i'm not sure whether i hv to cry or laugh now......but why la she didnt follow william.....if i kan.....sure ikut him :) just got married ma!
i sure miss the part when they're together on the island. sure best huh? imagine aje lo.......
pity la jack....without the black pearl again but at least he got the treasure.....
i really hate the EIC! padan la muka dia......
pirates 4 in the making la like this :P
hye tks ya wing0112. appreciate so much......so no need to go & buy the CD la now :D

Hmm...we pirates can sell you pirated version of the VCD if you want...it is original some more...original imitation...want? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
SeaDemon

Post Number:#32  Postby asriali » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:16 pm

err, anyone have Pirates 1 DVD I can borrow?  I have already borroed no. 2 & I plan to do a marathon of 1 & 2 before going to the movies for no. 3
asriali

Post Number:#33  Postby zimm » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:23 pm

urm... i start with after that they fought on the ship. william & elizabeth againts davy jones. william lost and jack sparrow took davy jones heart threathens to kill it. Davy jones didnt makan the bait and cucuk william as jack also thinking whether to do it or not lah. Barbosa datang lawan davy jones, then jack took william hand and cucuk the heart of davy jones as william is dying & tats the way to save him. Davy jones mampus. Bootstrap and the rest surrond william and his papa cut off the heart to put inside the peti besi. Replacement mah

they leave the ship. and prepare to attack EIC. Flying dutchman reappear and william is the captain of the tongkang. black pearl at 1 side and dutchman at 1 side. in between was EIC. dia sudah gila jor... coz didnt beliebe it that he wil lose. well EIC ship sunks and the guy mampus.

then steamy part.... william and elizabeth went to the nearest beach they found la.. i think they main till senja la... elizabeth still 1 for more as she wearing his boots and show off her skinny leg.. and wearing loose loose tops.. seducing lips and pretty face... but then matahari starting to set la.. william of course sad la... so william let elizabeth simpan the peti and say meet agin in another 10 years. they all chow cin cau... i guess william must TFK when he got back la....

jack sparrow once again kena dump by barbosa. barbosa took the map (chow yun fatt dead uncle punya) to look for the treasure but didnt know that jack sudah cut out the thingy... so in the end jack supply with rum and small sampan + map n compass to look for the treasure lo.

actually ar if u think back part 2 ar.. u can sell ur soul to the ducthman la... but then y elizabeth dowan do the same.. what a movie

more or less like this lah.. i try to cut short n remember as much as i can.. i am kecewa with this part 3.

wah......i'm not sure whether i hv to cry or laugh now......but why la she didnt follow william.....if i kan.....sure ikut him :) just got married ma!
i sure miss the part when they're together on the island. sure best huh? imagine aje lo.......
pity la jack....without the black pearl again but at least he got the treasure.....
i really hate the EIC! padan la muka dia......
pirates 4 in the making la like this :P
hye tks ya wing0112. appreciate so much......so no need to go & buy the CD la now :D

Hmm...we pirates can sell you pirated version of the VCD if you want...it is original some more...original imitation...want? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

is a matter of another 10 to 15 mins show which i've missed then ok la.....pirated pun pirated la
zimm

Post Number:#34  Postby SeaDemon » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm

is a matter of another 10 to 15 mins show which i've missed then ok la.....pirated pun pirated la

I'll give you the URL for you to order the original imitation CD version. ;D We accept major credit cards for purchases in excess of RM50.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#35  Postby mephisto » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:13 pm

To Zimm and Wing 0112.

I would like to

YELLOW CARD

you guys for discussing the ending to POTC 3. regardless you put a cavaet or not.

please advice if 11/6//2009 would be a convinient date for me to put this in effect.

hehhhhhhhhh hehhhh hehhhh hehhh hehhhh hehhhe hhhhhhhehhh....naughty and evil laugh.

PS: Zimm. 7 of us are going to KLCC for the movie. and i would not yellow card people who discuss diving trips and oriental foods (is it?) even though its off topic. but i would do it to people who discuss the ending to a movie that i and others are about to see........as captain jack says.....SAVVY?........hehehehehehhhhh...continue evil laugh.....heh.
mephisto

Post Number:#36  Postby anas » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:40 am

just watched it courtesy of TM.
make sure u sit until end of credits.
anas

Post Number:#37  Postby SeaDemon » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:20 am

To Zimm and Wing 0112.

I would like to

YELLOW CARD

you guys for discussing the ending to POTC 3. regardless you put a cavaet or not.

please advice if 11/6//2009 would be a convinient date for me to put this in effect.

hehhhhhhhhh hehhhh hehhhh hehhh hehhhh hehhhe hhhhhhhehhh....naughty and evil laugh.

PS: Zimm. 7 of us are going to KLCC for the movie. and i would not yellow card people who discuss diving trips and oriental foods (is it?) even though its off topic. but i would do it to people who discuss the ending to a movie that i and others are about to see........as captain jack says.....SAVVY?........hehehehehehhhhh...continue evil laugh.....heh.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Let's go and watch "Don't Look Behind"
SeaDemon

Post Number:#38  Postby wing0112 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:42 am

lah.. jangan lah bang..... i am trying to see whether can i make a living by story telling a not lah.... kakakaka........ but POTC 3.. really kecewa la....

Oh yeah blades of fury is nice as well but i have not seen it ler....

like this lah i YELLOW CARD myself on 09th June till 10 June lah.. okie a not.... kakakaka ;D ;D

Captain Jack say savvy ar.. i forget laio la.. just tat .. Peanuts??
wing0112

Post Number:#39  Postby zimm » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:23 am

To Zimm and Wing 0112.

I would like to

YELLOW CARD

oredy informed earlier ma......what abt 'PLS DONT READ ANY REPLY FR WING 0112' you guys dont understand! :P
btw enjoy ur movie la. there are still 2hrs & 45mins part of the movie is not previewed in here ;).......i'm goin diving & hope to meet jack!
zimm

Post Number:#40  Postby mocha » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:03 am

btw enjoy ur movie la. there are still 2hrs & 45mins part of the movie is not previewed in here ;).......i'm goin diving & [highlight]hope to meet jack[/highlight]![/color]

becareful of what u wish for.....  ;) :-? ::) jgn pandang belakang.....

dive safe and haf fun....... jumpa di redang.....  8-)
mocha

Post Number:#41  Postby LaraCroft » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:52 am

To Zimm and Wing 0112.

I would like to

YELLOW CARD

Haiya... This two really 'potong stim'. This thread is for those who wants to go and see the movied not for those who have seen the freakin movie and tell out!!! Next time PM each other lar..!!!  >:(
LaraCroft

Post Number:#42  Postby SeaDemon » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:11 am

btw enjoy ur movie la. there are still 2hrs & 45mins part of the movie is not previewed in here ;).......i'm goin diving & [highlight]hope to meet jack[/highlight]![/color]

becareful of what u wish for.....  ;) :-? ::) jgn pandang belakang.....

dive safe and haf fun....... jumpa di redang.....  8-)

Ahh...zimm wants to meet Jack. The taboos of the sea she has yet to learn. ;)
SeaDemon

Post Number:#43  Postby wing0112 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:34 am

haha.. dun lah like this... i promise POTC 4 .. i wont tell anything.........
wing0112

Post Number:#44  Postby mephisto » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:39 pm

lah.. jangan lah bang..... i am trying to see whether can i make a living by story telling a not lah.... kakakaka........ but POTC 3.. really kecewa la....

Oh yeah blades of fury is nice as well but i have not seen it ler....

like this lah i YELLOW CARD myself on 09th June till 10 June lah.. okie a not.... kakakaka ;D ;D

Captain Jack say savvy ar.. i forget laio la.. just tat .. Peanuts??

okaylah...you yellow card your self from 9-10/6/2007...what? going diving or watching movie?
mephisto

Post Number:#45  Postby mephisto » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:44 pm

To Zimm and Wing 0112.

I would like to

YELLOW CARD

oredy informed earlier ma......what abt 'PLS DONT READ ANY REPLY FR WING 0112' you guys dont understand! :P
btw enjoy ur movie la. there are still 2hrs & 45mins part of the movie is not previewed in here ;).......i'm goin diving & hope to meet jack!

like i said...caveat does not apply here...you know laa  people, you say dont..the more they want to do it...so...avoid it in the first place....

3 hrs kaa?...s h i t man...must go toilet first and do total bladder evacuation like this.

if you meet jack...take pictures...
mephisto

Previous

Return to Events & Meetings