Switch to full style
Organize your events, meetings or get together here
Post a reply

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:24 pm

How about this weekend...anybody free? ;)

Re: Meet-Up

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm

When is the next party?  :evil:

Re: Meet-Up

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 am

sorry guys.. this weekend maximum busy-ness maybe some other time for me.

enjoy ur meet up.

Re: Meet-Up

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 am

Guys,

The meetup is tentative on for the 23-24 Nov. Details will be provided soon. Book these dates.

Re: Meet-Up

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Sorry can't make it again. Going back to Koh Tao on the 19th. Try my luck again when I come back to Malaysia next time. For those who plan to go to Koh Tao, don't forget to inform me and we can party there.

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 am

toodus wrote:Guys,

The meetup is tentative on for the 23-24 Nov. Details will be provided soon. Book these dates.


i'll be in bali toodus.. woohoo!!!

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 am

I'll be away too.......

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:34 am

Come meet up in Ipoh!  Best coffee in Malysia

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 am

I'll be in Koh Lipe.. hehe

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 pm

me to..will be in mataking/sipadan..going back kl on 26th...

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Well, hopefully there will be another meet up next month as I will be in KL for few days during the 3rd week.

Re: Meet-Up

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi mamakpenang , i have spoken by sms to narco. I am also from penang also. Any chance we can meetup during the holiday this week?  I have not dived for 4 years and would like to start back again.

Re: Meet-Up

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:08 pm

hi narco, take a lot of pictures for us to see.

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 am

everyone busy diving  :laugh:

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:37 am

While you lot are are diving, this is me :

[img width=600 height=450]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KtucGXuvIQM/UKBX2UGnVmI/AAAAAAAAIEU/Mq9YUvaBtno/s640/IMG_20120706_164030.jpg[/img]

Sedih nya

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 am

Dee wrote:Well, hopefully there will be another meet up next month as I will be in KL for few days during the 3rd week.


Dee,
gimme a holler if you are around, mana tau kot2 i pun free boleh met up kan

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 am

atieshaali wrote:
Dee wrote:Well, hopefully there will be another meet up next month as I will be in KL for few days during the 3rd week.


Dee,
gimme a holler if you are around, mana tau kot2 i pun free boleh met up kan


That would be nice Atie.....I'll be arriving 12th Dec and fly back on 17th Dec.

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Toodus, u look much better in full clothes.

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 pm

toodus wrote:While you lot are are diving, this is me :

[img width=600 height=450]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KtucGXuvIQM/UKBX2UGnVmI/AAAAAAAAIEU/Mq9YUvaBtno/s640/IMG_20120706_164030.jpg[/img]

Sedih nya


toodus, looks like some dotA competition there.. hahahah..

Re: Meet-Up

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

hahaha toodus, same here with me bro. working hard kumpul duit for end of year vacation.
Dee. i'll be around those dates you mentioned. gimme a buzz lah kalau mahu yumcha. then we'll gather the rest  :laugh:

Re: Meet-Up

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:18 am

expressodupio wrote:hahaha toodus, same here with me bro. working hard kumpul duit for end of year vacation.
Dee. i'll be around those dates you mentioned. gimme a buzz lah kalau mahu yumcha. then we'll gather the rest  :laugh:


That wld be nice expressodupio. . . .

Re: Meet-Up

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Arrive Tawau today and had a meet-up with Dee and her dive buddy. Was so nice of her to pick us (another diver) and send us to Semporna. Wonderful chat and nice dinner.  Thanks again Dee!

Re: Meet-Up

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am

raffidi wrote:Arrive Tawau today and had a meet-up with Dee and her dive buddy. Was so nice of her to pick us (another diver) and send us to Semporna. Wonderful chat and nice dinner.  Thanks again Dee!


i'll see you soon too dee.. :)

Re: Meet-Up

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 am

raffidi wrote:Arrive Tawau today and had a meet-up with Dee and her dive buddy. Was so nice of her to pick us (another diver) and send us to Semporna. Wonderful chat and nice dinner.  Thanks again Dee!


It was nice to meet you and  Moray eel ....thanks for the dinner.  The next time, it would be on us at Tawau Steamboat!

Daylight:  see you soon too!

Re: Meet-Up

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 am

Narco wrote:Toodus, u look much better in full clothes.


haha kin of miss the red speedo though.. :) :cool:

Re: Meet-Up

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 am

Guys,

Shall we have the next meet up on

8/12/2012 - Saturday

or

22/12/2012 - Saturday

Venue : La Bodega , Bangsar (Upstairs). Lounges , sofas, chairs, bars.

Re: Meet-Up

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Will confirm towards the end of the month............only if it's on the 8th Dec.

Re: Meet-Up

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey!
Happy New Year to all

Let have another meet-up for this month and share our diving trips we planned for this year!

I'm free this whole month, any time! Just drop me a date, time and venue (preferably somewhere in KL, if else where, need more time to plan and arrange :P)

Cheers

Re: Meet-Up

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi Geraldyne,
I'm free on the Fri the 18th. You arrange.... ;)
And Happy New Year!

Re: Meet-Up

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Nak join jugak
Post a reply