MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - ROUGH SEAS WARNING & HEAVY RAIN WARNING

ROUGH SEAS WARNING & HEAVY RAIN WARNING

Re: ROUGH SEAS WARNING & HEAVY RAIN WARNING

Post Number:#61  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue May 08, 2007 10:01 pm

THUNDERSTORMS AND HEAVY RAIN WARNING

Issued at : 9.20 pm 08/05/2007

Thunderstorms and heavy rain is expected to occur over several places in Northern Kelantan soon and expected to continue until early tomorrow morning (09/05/2007). This conditions is expected over Northern Terengganu.
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#62  Postby John F SeaDemon » Thu May 10, 2007 2:45 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
WIDESPREAD THUNDERSTORM WARNING
IN THE NORTH OF STRAITS OF MALACCA

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Perlis, Kedah and Penang is expected to continue until morning, Thursday (10 May 2007).
This condition is expected to cause rough seas up to 2.5 meters and dangerous to small boats.

Updated on 10 May 2007, 12.00 am

Issued at : 9.20 pm 09/05/2007  
Heavy rain and thunderstorms is expected to occur over several places in Perlis, Kedah, Penang and Inland of Kelantan until early morning, Thursday (10 May 2007).
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#63  Postby John F SeaDemon » Thu May 10, 2007 9:47 pm

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
over coastal waters off Pahang & East Johor

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over coastal waters off Pahang & East Johor is expected to continue until late night, Thursday (10 May 2007).
This condition is expected to cause rough seas up to 2.5 meters and dangerous to small boats.

Updated on 10 May 2007, 9.10 pm

Issued at : 4.30 pm 10/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE

Widespread heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong wind occurring over Langkawi Island, Perlis and Northern Kedah are expected to continue until late evening today, Thursday (10 May 2007).
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu May 10, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#64  Postby John F SeaDemon » Fri May 11, 2007 3:47 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
over coastal waters off Malacca & West Johore

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over coastal waters off Malacca & West Johore is expected to continue until 9:00 am, Friday (11 May 2007).

Updated on 11 May 2007, 3.10 am

Issued at : 3.00 am 11/05/2007

Widespread heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds occurring over coastal areas of N.Sembilan, Malacca and West Johor is expected to continue until 9.00 a.m, Friday (11 May 2007). This condition is expected to spread over several places in Malacca and Johor
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#65  Postby John F SeaDemon » Fri May 11, 2007 7:09 pm

Issued at : 3.50 pm 11/05/2007  
Section A

Scattered heavy rain and thunderstorms now occurring over Pekan and Rompin District is expected to spread over Eastern and Southern Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Johor and Terengganu.

This condition is expected to persist until midnight.

Section B

Issued at : 2.45 pm 11/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms now occurring over several places in Sibu, Sarikei, Betong and Sri Aman Divisions in Sarawak is expected to continue until early night.

This condition is expected to spread to Kapit and Samarahan Divisions by late afternoon.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#66  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sat May 12, 2007 10:12 am

Issued at : 4.44 am 12/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong wind occurring over several places in Eastern Johor is expected to continue until late morning today, Saturday (12 May 2007). This condition is expected to spread over South of Johor.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#67  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sun May 13, 2007 11:37 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
IN THE COASTAL WATERS OFF PAHANG, TERENGGANU, KELANTAN AND WESTERN SARAWAK

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan and Western Sarawak is expected to continue afternoon, Sunday (13 May 2007).

Updated on 13 May 2007, 11.30 am
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#68  Postby HollowMan » Sun May 13, 2007 11:42 am

Thanks for the update bro  :D
HollowMan
Founder
Founder

Topics: 2

Post Number:#69  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sun May 13, 2007 11:48 am

NP ;)
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#70  Postby John F SeaDemon » Sun May 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Issued at : 3.20 pm 13/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE

Scattered heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds occuring over Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Eastern Pahang, Melaka and Johore is expected to continue until evening, Sunday (13 May 2007). This condition is expected to spread over N.Sembilan, Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#71  Postby John F SeaDemon » Mon May 14, 2007 8:39 pm

Issued at : 3.47 pm 14/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong wind occurring over several places in Kuala Lumpur,Selangor and Interior of Terengganu are expected to continue until 8.00 pm today, Monday (14 May 2007). This condition is expected to spread over Pahang, Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Kedah,Penang and Perlis.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#72  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue May 15, 2007 12:49 am

Issued at : 10.11 pm 14/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms now occurring over several places in Kelantan is expected to continue until early morning(15 May 2007).
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#73  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue May 15, 2007 2:25 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
over the coastal waters off Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang & Strait of Malacca

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang & Strait of Malacca is expected to continue until 6:00 am, Tuesday (15 May 2007).

Updated on 15 May 2007, 2.10 am

Issued at : 1.57 am 15/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds now occurring over several places in Kelantan, Terengganu and Langkawi is expected to continue until 6.00 am(15 May 2007). This condition is expected to spread over several places in Perlis, Kedah, Selangor, coastal areas of N.Sembilan, Melaka and Western Johor.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#74  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue May 15, 2007 10:03 am

Issued at : 7.51 am 15/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds now occurring over several places in Kedah, Penang, Perak, Malacca and Johor is expected to continue until noon(15 May 2007).
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#75  Postby John F SeaDemon » Tue May 15, 2007 5:36 pm

Issued at : 5.15 pm 15/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms now occurring over several places in Southern Terengganu, Pahang, Perak, Negeri Sembilan and Johor is expected to persist until late night.
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic author

Post Number:#76  Postby SeaDemon » Tue May 15, 2007 10:10 pm

Issued at : 8.39 pm 15/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE
SECTION A

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Southern Terengganu , Kelantan, Pahang, Northern Perak, Kedah and Johore are expected to continue until tomorrow early morning, Wednesday (16 May 2007).

SECTION B

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Sri Aman, Betong, Kapit dan Miri Divisions are expected to continue until tomorrow early morning, Wednesday (16 May 2007).This condition is expected to spread over Kuching, Samarahan, Bintulu and Sibu Divisions.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#77  Postby SeaDemon » Wed May 16, 2007 4:19 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
IN THE NORTHERN STRAITS OF MALACCA

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the Northern Straits of Malacca is expected to continue until early tomorrow morning, Wednesday (16 May 2007).

Updated on 16 May 2007, 1.30 am

Issued at : 11.18 pm 15/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE
SECTION A

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Southern Terengganu , Kelantan, Pahang, Northern Perak, Kedah, Johore and Penang are expected to continue until tomorrow early morning, Wednesday (16 May 2007).

SECTION B

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Sri Aman, Betong, Kapit dan Miri Divisions are expected to continue until tomorrow early morning, Wednesday (16 May 2007).This condition is expected to spread over Kuching, Samarahan, Bintulu and Sibu Divisions.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#78  Postby SeaDemon » Wed May 16, 2007 12:02 pm

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
IN THE COASTAL WATERS OFF SARAWAK

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Sarawak is expected to continue until late morning, Wednesday (16 May 2007).

Updated on 16 May 2007, 5.10 am

Issued at : 7.52 am 16/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE
SECTION A

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor,Negeri Sembilan and Melaka are expected to continue until noon today, Wednesday (16 May 2007).

SECTION B

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Mukah, Sarekei, Betong, Sri Aman, Samarahan and Kuching Divisions are expected to continue until noon today, Wednesday (16 May 2007).
SeaDemon

Post Number:#79  Postby SeaDemon » Thu May 17, 2007 12:34 pm

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
IN THE COASTAL WATERS OFF PERLIS, KEDAH, PULAU PINANG, PERAK, JOHOR TIMUR, PAHANG DAN TERENGGANU

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, East Johor, Pahang and Terengganu are expected to persist until evening, Thursday (17 May 2007).

Updated on 17 May 2007, 6.50 am

Issued at : 11.50 am 17/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE

Thunderstorms and heavy rains occurring over several places in Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, Northern Selangor, Johore, Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan are expected to persist until evening.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#80  Postby SeaDemon » Fri May 18, 2007 5:33 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
over the coastal waters off Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Western Johor , Eastern Pahang , Kuching, Samarahan & Bintulu

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Western Johor , Eastern Pahang , Kuching, Samarahan & Bintulu is expected to persist until morning, Friday (18 May 2007).
This condition is expected to cause rough seas up to 2.5 metres and dangerous to small boats.

Updated on 18 May 2007, 2.00 am

Issued at : 1.42 am 18/05/2007

SECTION A

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds now occurring over several places in Melaka and Eastern Pahang is expected to continue until 6.00 am(18 May 2007). This condition is expected to spread over several places in Penang, N.Sembilan dan Western Johor.

SECTION B

Heavy rain and thunderstorms now occurring over several places in Kuching, Samarahan, Sri Aman and Bintulu Divisions of Sarawak is expected to continue until 6.00 am(18 May 2007).
SeaDemon

Post Number:#81  Postby SeaDemon » Fri May 18, 2007 1:23 pm

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
over the coastal waters off Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Strait of Malacca (North & Middle) & Sarawak.

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters off Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Strait of Malacca (North & Middle) & Sarawak is expected to persist until late morning, Friday (18 May 2007).
This condition is expected to cause rough seas up to 2.5 metres and dangerous to small boats.

Updated on 18 May 2007, 6.10 am

Issued at : 12.30 pm 18/05/2007  
WARNING UPDATE
SECTION A

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds occurring over several places in Perlis, Langkawi Island and coastal areas of Kedah is expected to continue until late afternoon, 18 May 2007.

SECTION B

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Divisions of Sri Aman, Betong, Sarikei, Sibu, Mukah and Bintulu in Sarawak is expected to continue until late afternoon, 18 May 2007.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#82  Postby SeaDemon » Fri May 18, 2007 6:03 pm

Issued at : 4.50 pm 18/05/2007

WARNING UPDATE

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds occurring over several places in Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, N.Sembilan and East Johor is expected to continue until early night, 18 May 2007. The same weather condition is expected to occur over several places in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and West Johor.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#83  Postby SeaDemon » Fri May 18, 2007 8:43 pm

Issued at : 8.30 pm 18/05/2007

WARNING UPDATE

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds occurring over several places in Kedah, Northern Perak, Kelantan, Southern Pahang, Selangor, FT Kuala Lumpur, N.Sembilan, Malacca and Johore is expected to continue until midnight, 18 May 2007. The same weather condition is expected to occur over several places in Terengganu.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#84  Postby SeaDemon » Sat May 19, 2007 4:15 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
IN THE COASTAL WATERS OF KUCHING AND MIRI, SARAWAK; WEST SABAH AND EAST JOHORE

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds occurring over the coastal waters of Kuching and Miri, Sarawak; West Sabah and East Johore is expected to persist until morning, Saturday (19 May 2007).

Updated on 19 May 2007, 1.40 am

Issued at : 11.45 pm 19/05/2007  

WARNING UPDATE

SECTION A

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds occurring over several places in Kedah, Northern Perak, Southern Pahang and Johore is expected to continue until early morning, Saturday(19 May 2007).

SECTION B

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Kuching, Samarahan, Sri Aman, Betong, Miri and Limbang Divisions of Sarawak is expected to continue until early morning, Saturday(19 May 2007).
SeaDemon

Post Number:#85  Postby bubble » Sat May 19, 2007 8:52 pm

No rain at Tioman but Visibility is only 5m  :(

Rain rain go away come again another day, little diver little diver want to play.
bubble

Post Number:#86  Postby SeaDemon » Sun May 20, 2007 12:43 am

Issued at : 5.56 pm 19/05/2007  
Section A (Issued at : 2.55 pm)

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Pahang (Central & South) and Southern Terengganu is expected to continue until late afternoon(19/05/2007)

Section B (Issued at : 4.10 pm)

Heavy rain and thunderstorms occurring over several places in Sandakan, Interior and West Coast is expected to continue until late tonight(19/05/2007)

These condition could cause strong wind, rough seas, flash floods and mudslides along river banks, low-lying areas and mountain slopes.

Section C (Issued at : 5.27 pm)

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong wind occurring over several places in State of Kedah, Perak and Northern Kelantan is expected to continue until late night(19/05/2007)

Section D

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong wind occurring over several places in Kuching, Samarahan and Bintulu is expected to continue until late night(19/05/2007)
SeaDemon

Post Number:#87  Postby SeaDemon » Sun May 20, 2007 12:01 pm

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
OVER COASTAL WATERS OFF PENANG AND PERAK

WARNING UPDATE

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds now occurring over the coastal waters off Penang, Perak, Malacca and Western Johore are expected to continue until late afternoon (20 May 2007).

Updated on 20 May 2007, 11.20 am

Issued at : 11.06 am 20/05/2007

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds now occurring over several places in Penang are expected to continue until this afternoon(20 May 2007). The same condition is expected to occur over several places Kedah, Western Perak, Melaka and Western Johor within the same period.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#88  Postby SeaDemon » Sun May 20, 2007 7:28 pm

Issued at : 6.12 pm 20/05/2007  

WARNING UPDATE

Heavy rain and thunderstorms with strong winds now occurring over several places in Kedah, N.Sembilan and Western Pahang are expected to continue until early evening(20 May 2007). The same condition is expected to occur over several places in Perlis within the same period.
SeaDemon

Post Number:#89  Postby SeaDemon » Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 am

THUNDERSTORM WARNING
over the coastal waters off West Johor , Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Perlis, Kedah & Pulau Pinang

Thunderstorms activities with strong winds now occurring over the coastal waters off West Johor , Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Perlis, Kedah & Pulau Pinang is expected to continue until morning, Monday(21 May 2007).

Updated on 21 May 2007, 4.40 am

Issued at : 4.20 am 21/05/2007

Section A

Thunderstorms and heavy rain occuring over Langkawi Island is expected continue until late morning (21/05/2007)

Section B

Thunderstorms and heavy rain is expected to occur over several places in coastal area of Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka dan Johor (West) this morning and is expected to persist until noon (21/05/2007)
SeaDemon

Post Number:#90  Postby SeaDemon » Mon May 21, 2007 1:20 pm

Issued at : 7.03 am 21/05/2007  
Section A (Issued at : 4.20 am)

Thunderstorms and heavy rain occuring over Langkawi Island is expected continue until late morning (21/05/2007)

Section B (Issued at : 4.20 am)

Thunderstorms and heavy rain is expected to occur over several places in coastal area of Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka dan Johor (West) this morning and is expected to persist until noon (21/05/2007)

Section C

Thunderstorms and heavy rain occuring over several places in Divisions of Bintulu and Kapit is expected to continue until noon(21/05/2007)
SeaDemon

PreviousNext

Return to Weather / Travel Advisory