Re: Mares IRIS Interface

Post Number:#3  Postby spazm » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:19 pm

Anyone out there got Mares IRIS?

ape tu?..dive comp? fins? mask? bcd?
spazm

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby nazimkecik » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:11 pm

mares dive comp punya cable link/docking station to be used to download dive profile to PC.

ape tu?..dive comp? fins? mask? bcd?
Last edited by nazimkecik on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nazimkecik

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby SeaDemon » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:23 pm

mares dive comp punya cable link/docking station to be used to download dive profile to PC.

Eh, wired or wireless? I tot it stands for Infrared something something interface system or something... :o
SeaDemon

Topic author

Post Number:#6  Postby nazimkecik » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:32 pm

Well the link between dive comp to the interface is using infra, but the interface to PC is still wired..so mebbe semi wired? hahaha..nama je gempaq.. ;D

Eh, wired or wireless? I tot it stands for Infrared something something interface system or something... :o
nazimkecik

Topic author

Post Number:#7  Postby anas » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:04 pm

Well the link between dive comp to the interface is using infra, but the interface to PC is still wired..so mebbe semi wired? hahaha..nama je gempaq.. ;D

Well, anything in this world, as far as I know, cannot be 100% wireless. Never! It must have a point of physical contact.  8-)

Anyway, the reason why i asked anyone has is because (actually Evo555 and I) would like to borrow/rent to download those records from our Nemo & M1 to PC. To buy, ahem.... cannot afford lah.
anas

Topic author

Post Number:#8  Postby SeaDemon » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:11 pm

Ahh..our Major Idle Mocha knows some stories about infrared and bluetooth that are not wired. All you have to remind him is about his Corporal friend doing a course in China.
SeaDemon

Topic author

Post Number:#9  Postby mocha » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:42 pm

Ahh..our Major Idle Mocha knows some stories about infrared and bluetooth that are not wired. All you have to remind him is about his Corporal friend doing a course in China.

;) :D ;D sian member tu.... major jadik corporal
mocha

Topic author

Post Number:#10  Postby anas » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:53 am

what happened?
care to elaborate, please.
anas

Topic author

Post Number:#11  Postby evo5555 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:22 am

Well, anything in this world, as far as I know, cannot be 100% wireless. Never! It must have a point of physical contact.  8-)

Anyway, the reason why i asked anyone has is because (actually Evo555 and I) would like to borrow/rent to download those records from our Nemo & M1 to PC. To buy, ahem.... cannot afford lah.

Yalor, there was once a person owned the Mares IRIS. saper tuh ya?hehe
evo5555

Topic author

Post Number:#12  Postby mocha » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:34 am

what happened?
care to elaborate, please.

that guy is a major... sent to china for some course for a year..... but given an allowence less than what a corporal gets.... hahaha.... anyway, the bluetooth and infrared story we cerita over next TT... too long and not appropriate here... haha..... remind me next time..... hahaha... SD pun boleh cerita.... ahaha
mocha

Topic author

Post Number:#13  Postby mnim821 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:15 pm

I've got it. Whenever free, we can meet up. Jus bring along ur laptop and install the IRIS software. U can get it from www.mares.com
mnim821

Topic author

Post Number:#14  Postby evo5555 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:24 pm

ah brother, wat is your contact number la?how to contact you?  Sheikh and i looking for IRIS owner long time d..heeh
evo5555

Topic author

Post Number:#15  Postby matzahar » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Sir...  To all scuba diving Electronic Engineers.....

DIY your Mares IRIS here....

http://www.lll.lu/~edward/edward/mares/iface.html

Then..make for me one since I got the RGBM M1...he..he... :D
matzahar

Topic author

Return to Dive Computers/Bottom Timer/Gauges