MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Why oxycheq?

Why oxycheq?

Re: Why oxycheq?

Post Number:#91  Postby Bobo® » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:10 pm

yup and dun forget ur mask.... hehehehe  :)
Dive Tenggara Adventure [1696725-D] twitter - @divetenggara
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#92  Postby Adzri » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:56 pm

SuperKingKong® wrote:
SeaDemon wrote:
SuperKingKong® wrote:i'm thinking of doing it in Oct.. when i'm back for 3 weeks...

but scared it will be too rushed ... hehe... thinking of doing with u guys...  ;)

I thought you're supposed to do a thorough medical first because of your missing skull piece.

Be safe. Don't just be trendy.

oh.. ya hor.. heheee.. well, will meet up with the dive doc first when i'm back.

i'm not trendy.. it's not becoz of everyone go diving..then i wanna join them. diving trend is more known for looking at reefs and fishes.. but really, i can't differenciate and i have no interest (a bit lah) in them.

why i dive? because i love wate. i love the underwater world in general and i like to go deep. so, is that trendy? i don't want to follow the trend... if i have a choice, i would like to dive alone, in that case, i'm not following anyone. my goal is to dive those wrecks about 50-60m... especially the mighty o.

i think involving in illegal street racing or 140kmh on an iswara is also dangerous. so, it's not that only scuba diving is a dangerous activity.

... just my 2 cents...

This maybe out of topic, 

SKK. Thats the beauty in diving !!! Its all about preferance!!! Its all about personal needs in diving, the tech divers would love to go deep and explore wrecks and what not. Challenging themselves and try to be as dicipline as possible before going down to the unknown teritorry.

Some may prefer to go out diving to remote places on earth just to explore and spot all the rare marine life and enjoy the beauty of UW seascape.   

AS for me, my substance in Diving will be the MARINE Life and the Coral reef. I Like to know more about it, reading more about it, understand the life pattern & behaviour of these unique Marine life is totally mind blowing to me . For example, having thousand of baracudda swiming above me is really awesome. Having school of hammerhead sharks passing in front of me is somthing that I will remember forever ... hahahaha .

Its a personal choice and everybody should follow what is best for them and enjoy it while they can. Happy diving guys
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#93  Postby scottycam » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm

Like the thread says, WHY OXYCHEQ? My humble opinion is....why oxycheq when other b/p system is cheaper or similarly priced..., for example Halycon is selling abt rm 2800....
“True communication is possible only between equals, because inferiors are more consistently rewarded for telling their superiors pleasant lies than for telling the truth.:”
scottycam
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#94  Postby HoleMaster » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Scotty..the Oxycheq BCD is way cheaper than Halcyon BCD. I have bought 3 Oxycheq BCD's all of them cost below RM2,500. Cheers!
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#95  Postby scottycam » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:45 pm

bro, thanks for the updates. Have anyone ever made any comparision side by side between these 2 BCs?

Would 100-200 rm price difference makes anyone sway in their opinion abt these big purchases?
“True communication is possible only between equals, because inferiors are more consistently rewarded for telling their superiors pleasant lies than for telling the truth.:”
scottycam
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#96  Postby HoleMaster » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:04 pm

scottycam wrote:bro, thanks for the updates. Have anyone ever made any comparision side by side between these 2 BCs?

Would 100-200 rm price difference makes anyone sway in their opinion abt these big purchases?

Actually some of MUW divers uses Halcyon and most of us Oxycheq. The reason is bcoz Oxycheq is cheaper and the distributor is in KL. Easier for warranty or claims if anything happens to the product. After sales services is really important
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#97  Postby MT_Tanc » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 pm

HoleMaster wrote:
scottycam wrote:bro, thanks for the updates. Have anyone ever made any comparision side by side between these 2 BCs?

Actually some of MUW divers uses Halcyon and most of us Oxycheq. The reason is bcoz Oxycheq is cheaper and the distributor is in KL. Easier for warranty or claims if anything happens to the product. After sales services is really important

agree with that
A good woman will do 70 chores around the house. Cooking and 69
MT_Tanc
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#98  Postby John F SeaDemon » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:34 pm

HoleMaster wrote:

I second that.
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#99  Postby HoleMaster » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:40 pm

SeaDemon wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:

I second that.

Wah SD is back! Welcome Bro! We've been missing u lately :smileinbox:
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#100  Postby Nitrogen addict » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:22 am

I am drooooooooooooooooling now........ ohh baby come to mama
www.oceanelements.my @OceanElements
Nitrogen addict
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#101  Postby SuperKingKong® » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:51 am

nitrogen addict wrote:Image

I am drooooooooooooooooling now........ ohh baby come to mama

u bought it already?

in may, there was a promotion on DR wings.. this venture was going for USD$159 only... dang... didn't get it earlier  :crybaby2:
Last edited by SuperKingKong® on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#102  Postby Nitrogen addict » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:06 am

keep your eyes open maybe there will be another sale just let me know.....
www.oceanelements.my @OceanElements
Nitrogen addict
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#103  Postby joe » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:35 pm

guys, what is the 30lbs, 60lbs all about?any significant different purpose?or just refer to the size?how to choose?where can i get oxycheq bc?  [-(
by joetahir
joe
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#104  Postby AcId » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:52 pm

30lbs ...60lbs is the lifting capacity of the wing bro. and of course the bigger the capacity also equals to bigger in size. The bigger ones usually meant for diviing with more equipments which is usually used in technical/cave divings.
If I have a dollar & U have a dollar & we swap, neither is better off. BUT if I have an idea and U have an idea & we swap we r both richer.
AcId
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#105  Postby ikan » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:18 pm

u can get the oxycheq BC only at rec n tec in hartamas
if u are going to be dumb, u better be tough ....
ikan
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#106  Postby SuperKingKong® » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:56 pm

u can check out oxycheq products at Rec N Tec. they are the sole distributor in m'sia for oxycheq products.
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Previous

Return to BCDs