MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Why oxycheq?

Why oxycheq?

Re: Why oxycheq?

Post Number:#31  Postby John F SeaDemon » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:24 am

Bro, nice  8-)XYCHEQ

Whose was it?
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#32  Postby SuperKingKong® » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:13 am

tumpang tanya sikit... :P

me is using bp/wing oxycheq sig 40 pounder ... and when underwater... i have weights at both sides on my waist... but i always turn to my right side one ah? ... like tenggelam or my body turn sideways... is it because my wing.. the right side is heavier? :P  :-/
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#33  Postby OziDiver » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:00 am

Bubble Trouble's punya bro..it's going on sale now  ;D ..

Bro, nice  8-)XYCHEQ Whose was it?
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#34  Postby OziDiver » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:02 am

Probably distribution of the weight kot, not balanced? is it heavier on one side? it could also be since you are using a slighter bigger wing, air tends swoosh (move) around? i dunno if i'm right, let the pros here tell you  ;)

me is using bp/wing oxycheq sig 40 pounder ... and when underwater... i have weights at both sides on my waist... but i always turn to my right side one ah? ... like tenggelam or my body turn sideways... is it because my wing.. the right side is heavier? :P  :-/
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#35  Postby OziDiver » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:16 am

Hi bro, glad there are some diverite users in this forum :) what i like most about the rig is the fact that every single component of the rig from bladder, nut, screw and bolt can be purchased online from diveriteexpress and this is plus point for me since i'll be traveling. The support is great and the the amount of accessory diverite has to offer to customize the rig is endless. Not that I’m going to, but at least you know that you can. The rig also comes with a limited life time warranty which is reassuring. Looking to change to the transplate in the future probably when the harness wears out. Overall pretty happy with the setup.

Hi Nazimkecik

I use Diveriteexpress all the time here.. most my tech stuff coming from them and other brand aswell.

I use same setup almost 6 years ago. i love it especially packing. I use travel wing. i just recently change to Backplate. so i not using soft harness anymore. Yeah you just need couple practice to put on your rig at the surface, ..Slowly but surely ! [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Safe diving.

Zaha
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#36  Postby John F SeaDemon » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:19 am

Probably distribution of the weight kot, not balanced? is it heavier on one side? it could also be since you are using a slighter bigger wing, air tends swoosh (move) around? i dunno if i'm right, let the pros here tell you  ;)

Nazimkecik's explanation is the most probable answer to your question. The other thing is if you are wearing weightbelt, the belt could have shifted position.

The only other explanation is that plate on your head. If that is the case, try moving both weights to your left  ;D
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#37  Postby OziDiver » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:21 am

kekekekeke  ;D

Nazimkecik's explanation is the most probable answer to your question. The other thing is if you are wearing weightbelt, the belt could have shifted position.

The only other explanation is that plate on your head. If that is the case, try moving both weights to your left  ;D
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#38  Postby Snafu » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:28 am

Nazimkecik,

How would you make a claim on warranty if something goes wrong with the diverite unit?

;D
Some people are only ALIVE because it's against the law to KILL them...really!!!
Snafu
Administrator
Administrator

Post Number:#39  Postby SuperKingKong® » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:30 am

hmm... not sure though... both left and right side got same amount of weight... when i'm idle horizontally in the water... slowly i'll turn sideways :P  :-/

plate on my head? .. u mean the wound? tada plate, bro.. uncovered  :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#40  Postby OziDiver » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:43 am

Each dive rite item comes with a serial number, diverite requires you to register your product online with them. In the event of a warranty claim, you will have to ship your rig with your original reciept & warranty to diverite. If found to be a manufacturing defect they will replace with new in a matter of week/s.

Nazimkecik,

How would you make a claim on warranty if something goes wrong with the diverite unit?

;D
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#41  Postby Snafu » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:46 am

Each dive rite item comes with a serial number, diverite requires you to register your product online with them. In the event of a warranty claim, you will have to ship your rig with your original reciept & warranty to diverite. If found to be a manufacturing defect they will replace with new in a matter of week/s.

Thanks for the information & product review ..... dont people know how to open new topic  ::)

;D
Some people are only ALIVE because it's against the law to KILL them...really!!!
Snafu
Administrator
Administrator

Post Number:#42  Postby OziDiver » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:51 am

hehehe sorry bro.. ;D just picking up from where it was left off..

Thanks for the information & product review ..... dont people know how to open new topic  ::)

;D
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Re: Why oxycheq? why dive rite?

Post Number:#43  Postby John F SeaDemon » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:07 am

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've just changed the topic title
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#44  Postby nizaha » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:00 am

Hi Guys..

I'm also own Oxycheck ( 50 pound signature series ) donut wing and Diverite Classic  for the double setup aswell.  I'm really happy on both wing. I'm more into diverite especially with they're HID light..

Safe diving

Zaha
nizaha

Post Number:#45  Postby HoleMaster » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:25 am

wah nazim ur diverite awesome dude...red colour sumore ;)
HoleMaster

Post Number:#46  Postby SeaDemon » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:01 pm

Holey, looks like your red cave-diving wing. Now you gotta sell that one and look for some other psychedelic colour. ;D ;D ;D
SeaDemon

Post Number:#47  Postby nazimkecik » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:33 pm

hehehe bro you took the last and only red Mach V hehehe...i had to resort to something else hehehe..

wah nazim ur diverite awesome dude...red colour sumore ;)
Last edited by nazimkecik on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nazimkecik

Post Number:#48  Postby HoleMaster » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:57 pm

SD,
Sell mine? hhehehehe dont think so...red is the colour now...hehhehehe...am i right nazim? ;D ;D
HoleMaster

Post Number:#49  Postby nazimkecik » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:40 pm

red rocks bro!!!! ;)

SD,
Sell mine? hhehehehe dont think so...red is the colour now...hehhehehe...am i right nazim? ;D ;D
nazimkecik

Post Number:#50  Postby SeaDemon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:27 am

red rocks bro!!!! ;)

SD,

Well, I've never heard of people saying Good Guys Wear Red...only Superman does that...his underwear is outside..one confused guy. Wanting to show that red streak  ;D ;D ;D
SeaDemon

Post Number:#51  Postby nazimkecik » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:30 pm

I have to agree with SeaDemon :) thats the whole point of a red bc wing is to show off that red streak :) good for safety, boats can see you from miles away..good guys don't wear red..the smart ones do..hehehehehe.. ;D am i right hole man?

red rocks bro!!!! ;)

SD,

Well, I've never heard of people saying Good Guys Wear Red...only Superman does that...his underwear is outside..one confused guy. Wanting to show that red streak  ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by nazimkecik on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nazimkecik

Post Number:#52  Postby superkingkong » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:33 pm

"Good guys" wears a long sleeve t-shirt and a farmer john  ;D
superkingkong

Post Number:#53  Postby SeaDemon » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:27 am

I have to agree with SeaDemon :) thats the whole point of a red bc wing is to show off that red streak :) good for safety, boats can see you from miles away..good guys don't wear red..the smart ones do..hehehehehe.. ;D am i right hole man?

Hehehe..let me tell you something. During WW2, the US Navy did extensive researchon shark attacks and one of the findings was that sharks are attracted to red colour  ;D
SeaDemon

Post Number:#54  Postby superkingkong » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:15 am

as i posted on another thread, the triggerfish seems attracted to colourful object  :o
superkingkong

Post Number:#55  Postby nazimkecik » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:42 pm

hehehe you better dive with me more often then :) guarantee good shots of sharks!..don't need to bait with chicken..hehehe..

Hehehe..let me tell you something. During WW2, the US Navy did extensive researchon shark attacks and one of the findings was that sharks are attracted to red colour  ;D
nazimkecik

Post Number:#56  Postby leafbug » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:01 pm

hehehe you better dive with me more often then :) guarantee good shots of sharks!..don't need to bait with chicken..hehehe..

and I notice that lots of cartoon superheroes likes to wear red - superman's red underwear, spiderman wears red and flash wears red  :)

personally, i prefer black... men in black :)
Last edited by leafbug on Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leafbug

Post Number:#57  Postby SeaDemon » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:18 pm

Bro, where's the fun in that? But can I take you to Bidong? The sharks there are normally larger and rank 2nd and 3rd on one of Animal Planet's documentary on dangerous sharks ;D
SeaDemon

Post Number:#58  Postby mocha » Tue May 01, 2007 1:29 pm

especially bull shark..... ;) :D
mocha

Post Number:#59  Postby superkingkong » Wed May 02, 2007 5:29 am

wondering if FF can outrun a shark...   :-?
Last edited by superkingkong on Thu May 03, 2007 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
superkingkong

Post Number:#60  Postby anas » Wed May 02, 2007 9:45 pm

wondering of FF can outrun a shark...   :-?

No way. :-?
anas

PreviousNext

Return to BCDs