MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Review on Regulator Moisturisers - Does it Work?

Review on Regulator Moisturisers - Does it Work?

Re: Review on Regulator Moisturisers - Does it Wor

Post Number:#31  Postby GOD » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Can I bring the bladder with straw (the one used by mountain bikers) and sip sip in the water?? Safe ah? It can be very very dry u/w

[highlight]Can[/highlight].

;D
GOD

Topic author

Post Number:#32  Postby pink-fins » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:36 pm

Can I bring the bladder with straw (the one used by mountain bikers) and sip sip in the water?? Safe ah? It can be very very dry u/w

;D

Now I gotta think where to put the bladder, wear BCD over the knapsack? hooo humm... but to drink you'd stop breathing... not dangerous meh?
pink-fins

Topic author

Post Number:#33  Postby jgshuwei » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:19 am

;D

Now I gotta think where to put the bladder, wear BCD over the knapsack? hooo humm... but to drink you'd stop breathing... not dangerous meh?

See how other ppl did it. There 's a few videos here, one of them having coca cola UW.

http://malaysianunderwater.com/Forums/Y ... 1183176233
jgshuwei

Topic author

Post Number:#34  Postby bubble » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 pm

;D

may be they can integrate with BC in the future.
bubble

Topic author

Post Number:#35  Postby GOD » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm

I was taught in Scuba Diver course not to remove my regulator from my mouth underwater.

Few years back there is a product from Japan that you can hook up to the mouth pcs & squirt water without having to remove regulator from mouth.

;D
GOD

Topic author

Post Number:#36  Postby bobo » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:06 pm

I was taught in Scuba Diver course not to remove my regulator from my mouth underwater.

Few years back there is a product from Japan that you can hook up to the mouth pcs & squirt water without having to remove regulator from mouth.

;D

diki got the product.. yellow kaler summore... yup a hose is attached to the mouthpiece from a bladder attached at ur inflator hose
bobo

Topic author

Post Number:#37  Postby GOD » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:31 pm

diki got the product.. yellow kaler summore... yup a hose is attached to the mouthpiece from a bladder attached at ur inflator hose

Blue-Fins, what you looking for can be bought in Malaysia.

If you need more information, please ask BOBO.

;D
GOD

Topic author

Post Number:#38  Postby putradiver » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:40 am

;D

I use hacks... very cheap.

may be they can integrate with BC in the future.
putradiver

Topic author

Previous

Return to Regulators