MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - GULL VADER MASK

GULL VADER MASK

Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins & Booties

GULL VADER MASK

Post Number:#1  Postby theevopig » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 am

Hie Everyone,

Have anyone use GULL VADER MASK before? Feel free to drop the review here.

Thanks alot......  :)

Cheerss......
New Evolution Pig Which DIVE. Dive more discover more.Enjoy dive and DIVE SAFELY.
theevopig
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: GULL VADER MASK

Post Number:#2  Postby irukandji » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi!

I have a diver that bought the mask. It fit her very well, don't even need to clear the mask during the whole dive. Gull mask fit asian faces quite well. Built tough and looks good too in my opinion.

BUT always try on a mask before buying it. The most important thing when buying a mask is FIT. I used to buy super funky and expensive mask end up water going in and need to clear it very often. I'm now using the RM50 rental mask as it fits my face best.

When you try a mask, look up, put the mask on your face (with the strap away from your face). Let go of your hand and try to inhale through your nose while looking up, if the mask press in, that's the mask that fit your face.

Hope helps!
Last edited by irukandji on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ocean is Calling, Let's go DIVING!
irukandji
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topics: 9

Post Number:#3  Postby theevopig » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks for advice. ACtually i got 1 Aeropec Frameless mask but i left it at salang tioman on my last dive trip. So no choice have to get a new mask haha. Aeropec frameless mask is nice also fit my face very well but i don wan to get the same mask again haha. My fren intruduce me Gull Vader mask it look nice. I google it alot good review on that mask. Just wana ask izzit fit asian or not. Your fren who using gull vader is a ladies? How about guy does any guy fren using it ??

irukandji wrote:Hi!

I have a diver that bought the mask. It fit her very well, don't even need to clear the mask during the whole dive. Gull mask fit asian faces quite well. Built tough and looks good too in my opinion.

BUT always try on a mask before buying it. The most important thing when buying a mask is FIT. I used to buy super funky and expensive mask end up water going in and need to clear it very often. I'm now using the RM50 rental mask as it fits my face best.

When you try a mask, look up, put the mask on your face (with the strap away from your face). Let go of your hand and try to inhale through your nose while looking up, if the mask press in, that's the mask that fit your face.

Hope helps!
New Evolution Pig Which DIVE. Dive more discover more.Enjoy dive and DIVE SAFELY.
theevopig
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby run » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Evo you have to try it first cause you can get very uncomfortable underwater since this design is for smaller faces.
Normal frame are wide which can get near to the hairline.
This frame is smaller which fit nicely near to the area of the eyes and above the cheekbone a little bit.
This kind of frame is good for hoodies divers (diver wearing hood).
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topics: 20

Post Number:#5  Postby theevopig » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah, i had go down and try out the mask hehe. Its nice and fit my face perfectly hehe. Thanks for the advise ya. I like the rubber they use for the mask very comfortable and soft but the price is abit EXP. Still thinking whether wana to get this as my new mask or not hehe.

Cheersss......

run wrote:Evo you have to try it first cause you can get very uncomfortable underwater since this design is for smaller faces.
Normal frame are wide which can get near to the hairline.
This frame is smaller which fit nicely near to the area of the eyes and above the cheekbone a little bit.
This kind of frame is good for hoodies divers (diver wearing hood).
theevopig
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Return to Basic Gear