MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Help me!!!Where can i get monofins besides online shopping???In malaysia....

Help me!!!Where can i get monofins besides online shopping???In malaysia....

Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins & Booties

Help me!!!Where can i get monofins besides online shopping???In malaysia....

Post Number:#1  Postby Nenene » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:20 am

ell0w guyz.....where can i buy monofins in malaysia.....
i've already checked all the malaysia's dive store......
using the internet of coz..no sign of them... [-(

jz force fins and normal fins and fins and finsfinsand finsssssssss  :P....no monofins.....
hope u guyz can tell me where....so do the price..

Arigat0u g0zaimasu Guyz!!! :angel8: :angel8:
Nenene
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: Help me!!!Where can i get monofins besides online shopping???In malaysia....

Post Number:#2  Postby Mephisto the Heretic » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Hello Nenene.

Sorry but you cant get monofins in Malaysia. No one is selling them.

I got mine through the internet.

Please refer to:

www.mat-mas.com

www.leaderfins.com

www.sebakfins.com

www.finisinc.com
BE FAITHFUL! BE STRONG! BE VIGILANT!
'...a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.' -The Spheres of Longing, II. ix. 31.
Mephisto the Heretic
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Re: Help me!!!Where can i get monofins besides online shopping???In malaysia....

Post Number:#3  Postby Nenene » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:28 pm

Thx bro^^
nice website....but now im facing another problem...

i onow wat is my feet size.... :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:
and wat the size should i pick(the monofins blades)...

by the way bro mephisto,where and how do i need to pay for the monofin??

i nvr do tat b4 n i onow how to do tat.online for sure..... :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue: :icon_tongue:
Nenene
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby Mephisto the Heretic » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:53 pm

For sizing you can use the size of the normal fins that you are wearing. dont compare to shoe size because shoe size does not transalate exactly into fin size.

The size of the monofins blades usualy you can ask the manufacturer to recommend.

Payment usually the manufacturer will specify. They can take credit card or telegraphic transfer.

But please, if you decide to buy a monofin, please corresponds with the manufacturer and ask for advice.they are usually helpfull on this.
try to get everything right because you are buying online and thus you cannot try the merchandise before hand.

monofins are expensive, so make sure you are going to be satisfied with what you get.
BE FAITHFUL! BE STRONG! BE VIGILANT!
'...a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.' -The Spheres of Longing, II. ix. 31.
Mephisto the Heretic
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#5  Postby Nenene » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Mephisto wrote:For sizing you can use the size of the normal fins that you are wearing. dont compare to shoe size because shoe size does not transalate exactly into fin size.

The size of the monofins blades usualy you can ask the manufacturer to recommend.

Payment usually the manufacturer will specify. They can take credit card or telegraphic transfer.

But please, if you decide to buy a monofin, please corresponds with the manufacturer and ask for advice.they are usually helpfull on this.
try to get everything right because you are buying online and thus you cannot try the merchandise before hand.

monofins are expensive, so make sure you are going to be satisfied with what you get.

o0kie do0kie!!!!thx bro 4 the info!! ;) ;) ;)
Nenene
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Return to Basic Gear