MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins & Booties

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#31  Postby SuperKingKong® » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:41 am

ehem.. ehem..  :D
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#32  Postby zimm » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:03 pm

mephisto wrote:
zimm wrote:wah.....kewl on land models......
p/s: was just wondering, pinnacle always stick to the same original design??



Yes, i have to admit that Pinnacle has always stick to the same original design through the years. and they are going to stick to it a few years more. but even though the design is roughly the same, thay do make some alterations from year to year, sublte changes in colour as you can see in the Venture ladies model. but the most significant improvement from year to year is the buily quality and tech. for example, they upgraded the  stiching technique and the quality of the neoprane. also the spine protector is now thicker and and the neck seal is more user friendly.

Yes, you can say Pinnicle may not be up to date with the current wetsuit fashion trends, but what they lack in estatic, they make it up in tech and quality, in the end of the day, this is what matters most.

ok....tat answers my question......
p/s: for a brand tat keep on improving its quality.....i guess its no harm in improving the design :icon_tongue:
Last edited by zimm on Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
User avatar
zimm
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:44 am
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#33  Postby Mephisto the Heretic » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:46 pm

zimm wrote:
mephisto wrote:
zimm wrote:wah.....kewl on land models......
p/s: was just wondering, pinnacle always stick to the same original design??



Yes, i have to admit that Pinnacle has always stick to the same original design through the years. and they are going to stick to it a few years more. but even though the design is roughly the same, thay do make some alterations from year to year, sublte changes in colour as you can see in the Venture ladies model. but the most significant improvement from year to year is the buily quality and tech. for example, they upgraded the  stiching technique and the quality of the neoprane. also the spine protector is now thicker and and the neck seal is more user friendly.

Yes, you can say Pinnicle may not be up to date with the current wetsuit fashion trends, but what they lack in estatic, they make it up in tech and quality, in the end of the day, this is what matters most.

ok....tat answers my question......
p/s: for a brand tat keep on improving its quality.....i guess its no harm in improving the design :icon_tongue:



heh. i think they are too focus they missed out on that.

yup, will have a talk with our principle and see what they are planning for their future designs. about time also they put some colour in their range as they can afford to relax with the quality for now.
BE FAITHFUL! BE STRONG! BE VIGILANT!
'...a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.' -The Spheres of Longing, II. ix. 31.
User avatar
Mephisto the Heretic
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Kuala lumpur
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#34  Postby Nitrogen addict » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:56 pm

maybe its a trade mark.  From distance you can tell that's Pinnacle.  When my first trip to dive with Gipsy divers.  From distance I saw a guy with Pinnacle wet suit.  I told my buddy heemm that guy wearing Pinnacle too.  Later we found out that Macha was the guy with Pinnacle Seal wet suit. Its not the design but quality thats matter.
www.oceanelements.my @OceanElements
User avatar
Nitrogen addict
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Topic author
Posts: 1018
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#35  Postby starfish019 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:08 pm

I wonder do you have the Pinnacle Shadow 0.5mm? In stock? If so, I'd be interested.

--
Eric
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its wonder forever. -- Jacques Cousteau
starfish019
Diver
Diver
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#36  Postby Cher » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:17 pm

nitrogen addict wrote:BabyFin - to answer your question - well I am proud owner of Pinnacle Seal,  Pinnacle Seal the inside layer ( the lining) is made from merino wool ( bulu kambing gurun).  Mine is Ladies cut so its actually design for ladies and very comfortable. For Pinnacle Seal the price will range around RM1 plus ( before discount).  The only setback about Seal, because of high demand and very popular so your order will takes about 1 - 3 months to arrive unless they have stock here. Mephisto are we still having that problem????

Pinnacle Venture, for ladies in Maroon colour and men in blue colour  range price around RM500.  For other details please visit pinnacle website.

Lily dunch worry now you alredi have 1 new member ehhehehe




RM1 only before % - after discount 50 sen?  :P
User avatar
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Damansara Heights
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#37  Postby SuperKingKong® » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:11 pm

blue-fins wrote:
nitrogen addict wrote:BabyFin - to answer your question - well I am proud owner of Pinnacle Seal,  Pinnacle Seal the inside layer ( the lining) is made from merino wool ( bulu kambing gurun).  Mine is Ladies cut so its actually design for ladies and very comfortable. For Pinnacle Seal the price will range around RM1 plus ( before discount).  The only setback about Seal, because of high demand and very popular so your order will takes about 1 - 3 months to arrive unless they have stock here. Mephisto are we still having that problem????

Pinnacle Venture, for ladies in Maroon colour and men in blue colour  range price around RM500.  For other details please visit pinnacle website.

Lily dunch worry now you alredi have 1 new member ehhehehe




RM1 only before % - after discount 50 sen?  :P


:D :D :D
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#38  Postby Nitrogen addict » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 am

ayo typo error RM1k to be precise its RM1200 retail.
Last edited by Nitrogen addict on Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.oceanelements.my @OceanElements
User avatar
Nitrogen addict
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Topic author
Posts: 1018
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#39  Postby Nitrogen addict » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:59 pm

starfish019 wrote:I wonder do you have the Pinnacle Shadow 0.5mm? In stock? If so, I'd be interested.

--
Eric


You have to order at the moment we dun have available stock with us.  The price is RM670.00 retail.
www.oceanelements.my @OceanElements
User avatar
Nitrogen addict
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Topic author
Posts: 1018
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: PINNACLE IN ACTIONS

Post Number:#40  Postby MACHA » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:20 pm

Deyyy...fellas..Pinnacle SEAL (3mm) Merino Wool / Titanium lining rawks!....costly but makes you feel comfy,I really cant stand being iu/w 50 mins. at 27-28 celcius 3-4 times every day,but  SEAL is gudla trust me..proven in INDO PACIFIC /tropics region.,the cold water in Bali,Komodo..was smilling!..if you wanna invest on a costly thermal protection this is it.
My SEAL little bit falling to pieces ....can you guys quote me a gud price vest with hood (Merino)..for my October Komodo Trip :icon_tongue:
"A man needs a little madness or he never breaks the rope and goes free"......Zorba
MACHA
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 934
Topics: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: South China Sea
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Basic Gear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron