MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins & Booties

Re: Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Post Number:#31  Postby SuperKingKong® » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:53 am

sheik wrote:I got mine from USA too.

FFPRO XL Force Fin Pro - XL Black 129.95
FFBungie Force Fin Bungie Kit     27.95
                  Subtotal: $157.90
Shipping was $42. that was the killer.




hey.. mana lu dapat 129.95? anywhere online got that price?

if can.... heheheheeee  :D
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Post Number:#32  Postby sheik » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:08 am

SuperKingKong® wrote:
sheik wrote:I got mine from USA too.

FFPRO XL Force Fin Pro - XL Black 129.95
FFBungie Force Fin Bungie Kit     27.95
                Subtotal: $157.90
Shipping was $42. that was the killer.




hey.. mana lu dapat 129.95? anywhere online got that price?

if can.... heheheheeee  :D


For you, SKK:
http://www.look4quality.com/Merchant2/m ... _Code=Fins
(bugger, they are now selling cheaper FFPro at $125.95.

For those who are in Malaysia, I suggest to contact PM Diki.ms at http://malaysianunderwater.com/smff/ind ... file;u=671.
He has been giving good discounts for MUW members.
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Post Number:#33  Postby SuperKingKong® » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:22 am

sheik wrote:For you, SKK:
http://www.look4quality.com/Merchant2/m ... _Code=Fins
(bugger, they are now selling cheaper FFPro at $125.95.

For those who are in Malaysia, I suggest to contact PM Diki.ms at http://malaysianunderwater.com/smff/ind ... file;u=671.
He has been giving good discounts for MUW members.


thanks sheik... hehee.. i will pricematch on another dealer, and they can give even cheaper than this  :D
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Re: Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Post Number:#34  Postby Ery » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:32 am

sheik wrote:
SuperKingKong® wrote:
sheik wrote:I got mine from USA too.

FFPRO XL Force Fin Pro - XL Black 129.95
FFBungie Force Fin Bungie Kit     27.95
                Subtotal: $157.90
Shipping was $42. that was the killer.




hey.. mana lu dapat 129.95? anywhere online got that price?

if can.... heheheheeee  :D


For you, SKK:
http://www.look4quality.com/Merchant2/m ... _Code=Fins
(bugger, they are now selling cheaper FFPro at $125.95.

For those who are in Malaysia, I suggest to contact PM Diki.ms at http://malaysianunderwater.com/smff/ind ... file;u=671.
He has been giving good discounts for MUW members.





good good..thanks bro for sharing
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Post Number:#35  Postby MT_Tanc » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:35 pm

hello UMW buddies..can any of u tell me what is the diferent between using FF and others fins?

Thanks
-MT Tank-
A good woman will do 70 chores around the house. Cooking and 69
MT_Tanc
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: South Success Valley, M-Punk
Gender: None specified

Re: Force fin - anymore special sale offer?

Post Number:#36  Postby SuperKingKong® » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:34 am

empty_tank wrote:hello UMW buddies..can any of u tell me what is the diferent between using FF and others fins?

Thanks
-MT Tank-



keke... UMW Toyota? :P

anyway.. FF is so light that u will not feel that u r wearing a fin...but still, u r moving fast :) this is what i felt when i try it at the pool :)
cheers...
"Dive Like Hell & You'll Be There" (it's so true... i personally have experienced it)
User avatar
SuperKingKong®
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: pLaNeT oF tHe ApE
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Basic Gear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron