MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Force Fins

Force Fins

Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins & Booties

Re: Force Fins

Post Number:#31  Postby Cher » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:55 am

hehehe..aquatrade was selling them off at 50% just now at MIDE

Blardey Heck! How much were they selling???
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#32  Postby Adzri » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am

everything were 80% off ... we told you not to go to perhentian !!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#33  Postby babynemo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am

Another one bites the bullet.. it's Mr KatakPink. He got them (FF Pro) blardey cheap that i have turned green.
...and now he is a former Jetfinner.

Congratulations to Katakpink for successfully owning a set of FF at a extremely cheap price.  Wooohoo...   ;)
babynemo
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#34  Postby wing0112 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:26 pm

what 80%? r u sure ar.. i was there and they are very strict in the pricing 1 woh.. i saw 1 which is rm1300.. i am interested in tat..... looks cool.... got the shark tooth somemore.. or the whatver 2 pieces of thingy attached to the fin..

still got ar? can get a not the fins?
wing0112
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#35  Postby EMar » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Another one bites the bullet.. it's Mr KatakPink. He got them (FF Pro) blardey cheap that i have turned green.

Congratulations to Katakpink for successfully owning a set of FF at a extremely cheap price.  Wooohoo...   ;)

yupp.. and yet this is the guy i heard swearing too many times before that he'll stick to his jet fins forever..duh  :P
EMar
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#36  Postby najiBEST » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 pm

what 80%? r u sure ar.. i was there and they are very strict in the pricing 1 woh.. i saw 1 which is rm1300.. i am interested in tat..... looks cool.... got the shark tooth somemore.. or the whatver 2 pieces of thingy attached to the fin..

seriously wing, even the rm1300 one went for cheap, almost half price.. too bad that's a bit over my budget else i would have taken it :(
DIVE DIVE DIVE ...
najiBEST
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#37  Postby Botak » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm

OMG y i didn't go MIDE, regret la. >:( >:( >:(
Botak
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#38  Postby Cher » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi Wing... you still interested in getting my bio fins ah?
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#39  Postby Ajaque » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi everyone, have just registered in MUW today. :) Great, hilarious lepak session last night. Good work to all for MIDE
Ajaque
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#40  Postby wing0112 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:05 pm

Hi Wing... you still interested in getting my bio fins ah?

i am still interested in your pink fins..... its for my gf .... so when can we meet up eh?
wing0112
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#41  Postby wing0112 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 pm

seriously wing, even the rm1300 one went for cheap, almost half price.. too bad that's a bit over my budget else i would have taken it :(

aisey.... well now sure cant get it at tat price lah.... so go to MIDE on the last day where u can get good bargains. Any1 knew of ppl at Aquatrade? but 600 something for that 2 pcs thingy force fin also a bit high high la..... maybe if rm500 i can consider it la....
wing0112
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#42  Postby najiBEST » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:15 pm

Hi everyone, have just registered in MUW today. :) Great, hilarious lepak session last night. Good work to all for MIDE

hi ajaque welcome to MUW, please do introduce urself at the introduction thread. tq
DIVE DIVE DIVE ...
najiBEST
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#43  Postby mocha » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:35 pm

its not 80% la.... adik was pulling ya leg onli.... it was actually 50% off for the L-sized yellow Force Fin Pro.... teh rest not too sure.... coz no one asked bout it....he paid 765 -50%... and thats blooooody F**&ing cheap.... hahaha......btw wing... u said u were there... and aquatrade is like so close to our booth.... how come i dun see u??? u nvr come intro yourself to us ka???
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#44  Postby comrade » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:30 pm

Iam d auctioner for d FF. look for me next time if u want more discount.
Next lelong will be 60% disc
comrade
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#45  Postby HoleMaster » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Bro can do itik style????

I tried Sheik's FF, and i did all sorts of style...itik, ayam, jembalang laut, flutter and frog style. One thing i noticed DAMN light! Just curious how does it perform in strong currents. I know jet fins are sweet in that category ;)
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#46  Postby Adzri » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Bro can do itik style????

I tried Sheik's FF, and i did all sorts of style...itik, ayam, jembalang laut, flutter and frog style. One thing i noticed DAMN light! Just curious how does it perform in strong currents. I know jet fins are sweet in that category ;)

YOu guys go ahead with FF ke JF ke... I will still be using my [highlight]fin [/highlight][highlight]Chop AYAM[/highlight]. Can do helicopter 360 deg turn
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#47  Postby babynemo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:27 pm

yupp.. and yet this is the guy i heard swearing too many times before that he'll stick to his jet fins forever..duh  :P

hahahahahahaha.. u got that rite beb!!!
babynemo
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#48  Postby wing0112 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:34 pm

its not 80% la.... adik was pulling ya leg onli.... it was actually 50% off for the L-sized yellow Force Fin Pro.... teh rest not too sure.... coz no one asked bout it....he paid 765 -50%... and thats blooooody F**&ing cheap.... hahaha......btw wing... u said u were there... and aquatrade is like so close to our booth.... how come i dun see u??? u nvr come intro yourself to us ka???[/quote]

oh i was there on Friday from 12 pm till 5.30 pm and of course got break in between. Well i do see Mynn, Bijan, Sheikh, Shuwei & also nampak SD in his coat. the rest was so busy and i just dowan to break the party la... anyhow i also there to jalan jalan.... wif my kawan.

tat yellow FF ar... urm yeah quite cheap but i will go for 2nd hand 1 lah since fin not tat important to me.. i just like it cz of the 2 pcs thingy.. wonder how it works? is it like navigation purposes...
wing0112
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#49  Postby Adzri » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 pm

its not 80% la.... adik was pulling ya leg onli.... it was actually 50% off for the L-sized yellow Force Fin Pro.... teh rest not too sure.... coz no one asked bout it....he paid 765 -50%... and thats blooooody F**&ing cheap.... hahaha......btw wing... u said u were there... and aquatrade is like so close to our booth.... how come i dun see u??? u nvr come intro yourself to us ka???

oh i was there on Friday from 12 pm till 5.30 pm and of course got break in between. Well i do see Mynn, Bijan, Sheikh, Shuwei & also nampak SD in his coat. the rest was so busy and i just dowan to break the party la... anyhow i also there to jalan jalan.... wif my kawan.

tat yellow FF ar... urm yeah quite cheap but i will go for 2nd hand 1 lah since fin not tat important to me.. i just like it cz of the 2 pcs thingy.. wonder how it works? is it like navigation purposes...[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#50  Postby tigershue » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:37 pm

I have a question about FF.

A friend of mine bot his FF and said he has to adjust his kicking style. Normal finning would not do, so he says.

I've never used one before... so i'm wondering "how much" adjustment one needs to adapt to FF.

thanks
tigershue
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#51  Postby mocha » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:58 pm

not much difference from any other fins.... u can either use the frog kick method or just normal finning... both methods work perfectly well.... if u check out the Force Fin's website, u can see them finning using the normal finning technique in their world fastest finning attempt.....

http://forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/FF_wisewor ... vie_01.htm
Last edited by mocha on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#52  Postby sheik » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:21 pm

Read this one:
The Truth about Dive Fins

http://forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/Truth_Dive ... onvenience
Diving: A Serious Play
sheik
Administrator
Administrator