MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Force Fins

Force Fins

Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins & Booties

Force Fins

Post Number:#1  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:36 am

FF Gurus!

I used Force Fins and my kaki pain! How la to fin properly...?

This part. How ah???

Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Re: Force Fins

Post Number:#2  Postby dp » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 am

which part?

(m not a FF sifu... just sibuk sibuk oni :))

nice foot, u have btw... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#3  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:46 am

Hahahah GOBS!  

The middle part (where the urat bonjoling already)  :-[
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby OziDiver » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:50 am

Mind showing us some legs too?? hehehe sorry just kidding..mebbe it would help if you could circle the spot on the feet picture that hurts and provide additional symptoms..some question you can ask yourself...is your booties too small? is the fin pocket too small?..are you finning correctly (technique)?..is the fin putting stress on your feet and legs?..there is also a possibility that the fin might not be suitable for you..if symptoms persist stop using the fin and get advice from divedoc? just a suggestion..
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#5  Postby scottycam » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:52 am

Nice legs...why dont u try to go to urut the kakis....can relax at same time...
“True communication is possible only between equals, because inferiors are more consistently rewarded for telling their superiors pleasant lies than for telling the truth.:”
scottycam
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#6  Postby bubble trouble » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:59 am

very nice foot......hmmm :o :o

I think got the thread talking bout how to fin wit FF last time! Try to dig in. ;)
bubble trouble
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#7  Postby zimm » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 pm

babe, i've tried the force fins for the 1st time last weekend.....God.....my legs cramp everywhere la.....my calve la, my foot la......then only i was told tat there's a technic when u use the fins......froggie style :P but abt the bonjol2 tu....no comment la.....mine still the same :P
i enjoyed my dives later on :P :D
Last edited by zimm on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
zimm
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#8  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Mind showing us some legs too?? hehehe sorry just kidding..mebbe it would help if you could circle the spot on the feet picture that hurts and provide additional symptoms..some question you can ask yourself...is your booties too small? is the fin pocket too small?..are you finning correctly (technique)?..is the fin putting stress on your feet and legs?..there is also a possibility that the fin might not be suitable for you..if symptoms persist stop using the fin and get advice from divedoc? just a suggestion..

STOP USING THE FINS??? MAHAL WOR i paid for the fins!!! :o  
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#9  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:06 pm

babe, i've tried the force fins for the 1st time last weekend.....God.....my legs cramp everywhere la.....my calve la, my foot la......then only i was told tat there's a technic when u use the fins......froggie style :P but abt the bonjol2 tu....no comment la.....mine still the same :P

Yah man.. legs not penat that's for sure.. i mean the thighs and the calves are fine. Just that top part of the feet portion
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#10  Postby OziDiver » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:07 pm

foot over fin...hmmm...i'll go with foot..hehehehe.. ;D don't worry sure a lot of ppl want to buy your fin..FF marketing in this thread is superb :) ..remember in OW course fit & comfort comes 1st!..

STOP USING THE FINS??? MAHAL WOR i paid for the fins!!! :o  
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#11  Postby OziDiver » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:09 pm

hmm..seems like a sizing problem then..

Yah man.. legs not penat that's for sure.. i mean the thighs and the calves are fine. Just that top part of the feet portion
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#12  Postby Snafu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:35 pm

The top part of your feet feels that way as it is the only part where the fin is connected for the first time.... it will go away after awhile.

If we already have problem with our finning technique, [highlight]no fins is able to correct our finning [/highlight]... that is why we learn how to fin properly.

FF is just a tool, know the correct way of using the tool & [highlight]learn from divers that knows how to fin correctly[/highlight].

[highlight]Use The Swimming Pool [/highlight]

;D
Some people are only ALIVE because it's against the law to KILL them...really!!!
Snafu
Administrator
Administrator

Post Number:#13  Postby Snafuette » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:39 pm

Bluefins, the first time i used it (same as Mocha) we both had cramps cos we were not used to the way how this fins were built and how use the right techniques.

On my 1st attempt - i did used my ML sized fins and had so much pain.... and worst of all -i had cramps.... bad ones... :'( :'( :'(

On my 2nd attempt - over the weekend - i used L sized fins (courtesy of Mocha) and use a different technique to what i am used to.. and i did really well... now i feel so good and can fin like a fish (i hope) hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Zimm tried my fins and had cramps on the first dive.. so i advised her to fin using a different technique.. and now she is like a PRO... now she also wants to buy one hahahahahha
Dive Full-time, Work Part-time
Snafuette
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#14  Postby evo5555 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:42 pm

wow!!!yeah two gals finning with rhe force fins up and down and around.. ;D

Bluefins, the first time i used it (same as Mocha) we both had cramps cos we were not used to the way how this fins were built and how use the right techniques.

On my 1st attempt - i did used my ML sized fins and had so much pain.... and worst of all -i had cramps.... bad ones... :'( :'( :'(

On my 2nd attempt - over the weekend - i used L sized fins (courtesy of Mocha) and use a different technique to what i am used to.. and i did really well... now i feel so good and can fin like a fish (i hope) hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Zimm tried my fins and had cramps on the first dive.. so i advised her to fin using a different technique.. and now she is like a PRO... now she also wants to buy one hahahahahha
evo5555
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#15  Postby Bobo® » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:54 pm

wan to barter trade with Cressi-Sub Reaction... hehehe  ;D
Dive Tenggara Adventure [1696725-D] twitter - @divetenggara
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#16  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:11 pm

This weekend you teach me how to fin propoerly k... i tried froggie style, feel so cacat hahahah
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#17  Postby zimm » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:12 pm

not yet PRO la.....not until i own 1 force fins myself......at the moment pinjam(borrow) only la ;) cant wait for it to arrive though:P
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
zimm
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#18  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:12 pm

wan to barter trade with Cressi-Sub Reaction... hehehe  ;D

Hhahahah hahahahahah Bobo... boleh......... boleh....................  boleh blah!  ;D ;D
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#19  Postby Cher » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Zimm! Force Fins is fantastic kan?! Buoyancy powerest like that. I felt like I wasnt wearing any fins. I was hovering over this anemone with no difficulty at all! FABULOUS FINS!!

Now I need to learn the right technique!!!
Cher
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#20  Postby Snafuette » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:36 pm

This weekend you teach me how to fin propoerly k... i tried froggie style, feel so cacat hahahah

Yes will definitely teach you what i know.. as i am also learning too... even EVO said he looked how i fin macam so relax hahahahaha soon everyone is going to get into the force fins mode and get one.....
Dive Full-time, Work Part-time
Snafuette
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#21  Postby bubble trouble » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:04 pm

everybody using FF now! hmmppppp I think Im gnna change my FF do something else!
bubble trouble
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#22  Postby dp » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:23 pm

everybody using FF now! hmmppppp I think Im gnna change my FF do something else!

if u are serious, let me have the first option to buy. can?

;D ;D ;D
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#23  Postby bubble trouble » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:38 pm

if u are serious, let me have the first option to buy. can?

;D ;D ;D

i will bro....since u are my tester for the fin!!  ;D ;D
bubble trouble
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#24  Postby zimm » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 pm

Zimm! Force Fins is fantastic kan?! Buoyancy powerest like that. I felt like I wasnt wearing any fins. I was hovering over this anemone with no difficulty at all! FABULOUS FINS!!

Now I need to learn the right technique!!!

oh yes......ur so right. super light & buoyancy wise, superb! i've tried snafuette's force fins last weekend. i've placed my order & i hope i can use mine b4 aur ;).
zimm
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Post Number:#25  Postby Bobo® » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 pm

i can teach you doggie style, but without the fins la, if not, cramp also hehehe

dont get me wrong k, really got doggie style... (bukan yellow minded aaa...)
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dive Tenggara Adventure [1696725-D] twitter - @divetenggara
Need Seac-Sub, Pelican, Fantasea Line, DAN Insurance, call me www.divetenggara.com :: 019-2121109 :: info@divetenggara.com
Bobo®
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#26  Postby Adzri » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:25 pm

Bro can do itik style????
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Post Number:#27  Postby wing0112 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:24 pm

urm.... when can see the doggie.... style..... oh yeah i also 1 2 try the force fin eh......
wing0112
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#28  Postby Botak » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 am

hey where i can get force fin, i found it at singapore selling $280 original force fin, is it expensive? How it is feel when you fighting strong current? I used Scuba Pro Jet Fin on my last dive trip at Redang, dive at a site which famouse with current, its really tired, and used up air pretty fast, how about force fin, do they have the same situation or better?
Botak
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#29  Postby bijan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:47 am

hehehe..aquatrade was selling them off at 50% just now at MIDE
"Strength is not the attitude of knowing everything, but rather an acceptance of everything"
bijan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Number:#30  Postby sheik » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 am

hehehe..aquatrade was selling them off at 50% just now at MIDE

Another one bites the bullet.. it's Mr KatakPink. He got them (FF Pro) blardey cheap that i have turned green.
...and now he is a former Jetfinner.
Diving: A Serious Play
sheik
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Basic Gear