MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Can anybody recommend good diving center to dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in KK

Can anybody recommend good diving center to dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in KK

Trip reports, resort reviews and questions about Malaysian destinations.
NOT for selling trips. NOT for looking for buddies.

Can anybody recommend good diving center to dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in KK

Post Number:#1  Postby OziDiver » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Can anybody recommend good diving center to dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in KK. Your input is appreciated.
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Re: Can anybody recommend good diving center to dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in KK

Post Number:#2  Postby lord_dethan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 am

Last week I had liaised with a dive centre that offered TARP package. I do not know whether they are good or not but I am very satisfied with their reply and elaboration of the package which I think had been professionally replied. They offered a 1 day 2 dives and 3 dives package for me to choose from. If I travel to KK, I would definitely choose this dive centre based on their response even. But this is purely based on email correspondence, not diving experience with them.  :) http://www.borneodream.com
lord_dethan
Diver
Diver

Re: Can anybody recommend good diving center to dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in KK

Post Number:#3  Postby nglg212 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm

u can try this...

http://www.bluewatersborneo.com/index.htm
Uncle Foong...:)
nglg212
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topics: 2

Post Number:#4  Postby OziDiver » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Thank you for your response. I've also received some TARP packages from DiverDownBelow as well. Pretty good prices there. http://www.divedownbelow.com/
OziDiver
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby Flubber » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Have dived with Sabah Divers at TARP. No frills 3 boat dives with gear included for RM200 (2009 price). No lunch provided. Eat at the cafe on Sapi Island. Had 1 DM all to myself. No complaints! If you want some frills e.g. lunch and some pampering, go try elsewhere.
Flubber
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#6  Postby Free Diver » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

yeap......... Sabah Divers is the cheapest in town.......was with them sometime ago helping out.
I Pray 4 Great Visibility!!!!!!!!
Free Diver
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#7  Postby terjuntiruk » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am

KK have quite a numbers of dive operator. Have dived with Excel, Sabah Diver and Downbelow. Excel and Sabah Diver have an almost similar operation, dived and rest + rest/snack/lunch in one of the island. All started and end from the Jesselton Jetty. Downbelow operate from Sutera Marina and they have a beach house in the Gaya island for you surface interval.

Enjoy your dives.
terjuntiruk
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topics: 1

Post Number:#8  Postby ericcc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

i've dived with Excel, Sabah Divers and Scuba Zone. all also OK. Sabah Divers is the cheapest and saw some good stuff at their dive sites.
ericcc
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Return to Local Destinations