MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Tinggi, Dayang, Aur, Pemanggil, Jahat

Tinggi, Dayang, Aur, Pemanggil, Jahat

Trip reports, liveaboard reviews and questions about liveaboards.
NOT for selling trips. NOT for looking for buddies. (Can also be used for international liveaboards.)

Re: Tinggi, Dayang, Aur, Pemanggil, Jahat

Post Number:#31  Postby SeaDemon » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:19 am

Great report...another well written detailed summary of this trip from SeaDemon. Thanks bro.

Reading your intro i knew immediately that you have yet to overcome your regret for not having your camera on board for this so-called-last LOB trip of this season. It was just another one of those unexpected things bound to happen. Of course most of us will want to see a video produced by you but i think exceptionally this time we will let the memories do the job.

It was a superb trip, i am glad to be on board. The Wavebreaker rocks! And what else to say than looking forward to another cruising with all... :)  

I managed to salvage some 4 minutes worth of video clips. I've made a video of this trip. Friday can watch la.
SeaDemon

Topic author

Post Number:#32  Postby nyu » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:10 am

:D :D
Guys and gals…….thanks for the good times on wavebreaker  last few days… its been bags full of fun, laughter and enjoyment throughout the trip, should do this more often as it helps to release all the built up stress of our daily working live. Sekali sekala baguih jugak kita ada built-up of nitro instead of stress….masuk opis bleh buat gila for 1 or 2 days due to narco reason….he he like today wa simply tak masuk morning meeting, reason MALAS…ha ha ha ha

SeaDemon...bro you said it all in the report...good one bro..errr sheik mana lu dgn demon pegi  :-/ wa ngan atuk tunggu lu kat gerai durian ...... ate only 2 durian(itu pun tak habis), kena charge rm 10...ish ish ish....in the beginning the pakcik was asking for RM 20 for about 15 to 20 durian, since we said that others are on the way...
nyu

Topic author

Post Number:#33  Postby anas » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:16 am

:D :D
Guys and gals…….thanks for the good times on wavebreaker  last few days… its been bags full of fun, laughter and enjoyment throughout the trip, should do this more often as it helps to release all the built up stress of our daily working live. Sekali sekala baguih jugak kita ada built-up of nitro instead of stress….masuk opis bleh buat gila for 1 or 2 days due to narco reason….he he like today wa simply tak masuk morning meeting, reason MALAS…ha ha ha ha

SeaDemon...bro you said it all in the report...good one bro..errr sheik mana lu dgn demon pegi  :-/ wa ngan atuk tunggu lu kat gerai durian ...... ate only 2 durian(itu pun tak habis), kena charge rm 10...ish ish ish....in the beginning the pakcik was asking for RM 20 for about 15 to 20 durian, since we said that others are on the way...

You are right, Nyu. The side-effects of these LoB trips normally make us dont feel like going to office. Malas...

Seademon and I were looking for the gerai when you guys called us, but I think we already passed you guys before you called us. Sedap tak durian tu? Durian got a lot of nitrogen or not? Ada tak durianology done on effects of eating durian after dives...  :o
anas

Topic author

Post Number:#34  Postby katakpink » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:25 am

Ish...ish....apasal la tak call...guarantee sampai nyer
katakpink

Topic author

Post Number:#35  Postby admin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:27 am

tuh lah aku pun tak tau ada acara makan durian , kalau tak sure aku konvoi balik sekali dengan korang   :D
admin

Topic author

Post Number:#36  Postby katakpink » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:37 am

Laaa..kan dah discuss masa arrival kat Jetty, takan lu tak tau. Anyway nyu kat mana korang jumpa gerai durian tuuu?
katakpink

Topic author

Post Number:#37  Postby nyu » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:10 pm

wa ngan atuk jumpa gerai tu somewhere before bukit kat K.Pilah yang jalan dia banyak selekoh tu, before masjid ...errr not so sure laaa atuk punye compass only works under water....dia pun not that sure at that time but.. we are pretty sure (brapa byk "sure" daa) ;D, that its not that far from pekan kuala pilah, waht I recall there was a house opposite to the stall on the other side of the road with a big white tent in the front lawn...
nyu

Topic author

Post Number:#38  Postby Jim » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:21 pm

susah susah...ari jumaat ni leh gi makan durian lagi.... or any other nite
Jim

Topic author

Post Number:#39  Postby HoleMaster » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:22 pm

korang ngan banyak junk food atas LOB then sental durian, tak cirit ke? :-?
HoleMaster

Topic author

Post Number:#40  Postby mnim821 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Demon,

As usual, a well written report. Sorry to hear bout the dead batteries. If not, your descriptions will definitely come to live.

Anyways, I've not been on a LOB trip yet. Hope could do it sometimes wit u guys.  ;)    
mnim821

Topic author

Post Number:#41  Postby nyu » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:14 pm

bro junk food semuanye wa dah commute to the sea masa sebelum dive, masa tu boat dah hampir nak stop...tapi yg keluar semuanya dah takde rupa !@#k....he he ..cuma buih buih nya shj....tak bleh challenge shah a.k.a MT punye load lah.. :o
nyu

Topic author

Post Number:#42  Postby admin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:25 pm

bro junk food semuanye wa dah commute to the sea masa sebelum dive, masa tu boat dah hampir nak stop...tapi yg keluar semuanya dah takde rupa !@#k....he he ..cuma buih buih nya shj....tak bleh challenge shah a.k.a MT punye load lah.. :o

member punya laaa berusaha keras potong kecil-kecil nak cover line taknak bagi org nampak... rupanya kantoiii jugakk  ;D ;D ;D ;D
admin

Topic author

Post Number:#43  Postby nyu » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:34 pm

member punya laaa berusaha keras potong kecil-kecil nak cover line taknak bagi org nampak... rupanya kantoiii jugakk  ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

he he he ...dia tak cukup kemut la bro...ha ha ha .... jgn marah ye shah....gurau....ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa kalau marah nanti kena buat deep dive lagi.......LOB lagi......bleh "melepas lagi" ha ha ha ha ha ha ;D ;D
nyu

Topic author

Post Number:#44  Postby faceless_diver » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:36 pm

Just would like to express my deepest appreciation for inviting me to this unforgettable LOB trip..I was having so much fun eventho you guys didn't noticed that!! huhu..n even too much seasick at the morning (missed a couple of morning dives cause of this) but still the trip will be noted down in my diary for future reference of my next generation..kihkihkih!

and thank you..thank you..for the greatest hospitality provided during the trip..i was stunning! APPLAUSE..err just keep to ourselves about the 'MT' thingy happened..like one wise guy said "Man has to do what man has to do"..huhu! btol tak HoleMaster? cheerss..

ImageImageImage ImageImage

Five star rated trip should be given..hooray!!

p/s: curi your stars jap seademon..huhu

faceless_diver

Topic author

Post Number:#45  Postby HoleMaster » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:47 pm

..like one wise guy said "Man has to do what man has to do"..huhu! btol tak HoleMaster? cheerss..

Spot ON faceless.... and another one "WHEN A MAN HAS TO GO A MAN HAS TO GO";)
HoleMaster

Topic author

Post Number:#46  Postby admin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:56 pm

Last edited by admin on Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin

Topic author

Post Number:#47  Postby faceless_diver » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:09 pm

member punya laaa berusaha keras potong kecil-kecil nak cover line taknak bagi org nampak... rupanya kantoiii jugakk  ;D ;D ;D ;D

he he he ...dia tak cukup kemut la bro...ha ha ha .... jgn marah ye shah....gurau....ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa kalau marah nanti kena buat deep dive lagi.......LOB lagi......bleh "melepas lagi" ha ha ha ha ha ha ;D ;D

apsal tak amek je gamba dude..aku tak pnah tgk lagi laa..nak tgk time tgh buat tu xsempat..sbb tgh bekerja keras..huhu!!! ok ok nex time buat time org tgh lena tido laa..baru xkantoi.. :P
faceless_diver

Topic author

Post Number:#48  Postby bilis » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:01 pm

8. Sam Soul (Man-turned-biyatch [a.k.a Bee..short for Baby]..definitely not the person we know this

alooo..
maybe i should think twice b4 join for the next LOB..nanti ade org manja lebih  ;)

really enjoyed this trip.. even too much seasick in the morning 1st day 4x uwek..2nd day 3x
should be prepared for the next year...
anyway nice to meet everyone... :D
bilis

Topic author

Post Number:#49  Postby admin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:34 pm

8. Sam Soul (Man-turned-biyatch [a.k.a Bee..short for Baby]..definitely not the person we know this

alooo..
maybe i should think twice b4 join for the next LOB..nanti ade org manja lebih  ;)

u punya bee manja???  kuang kuang kuang kuanggggggggggggggggggg  ;D ;D
ishh ishh ishh tak sangka buah  cempedak jadi nangka keh keh keh
Last edited by admin on Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin

Topic author

Post Number:#50  Postby SeaDemon » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:47 pm

Ish...ish....apasal la tak call...guarantee sampai nyer

Lu dah rembat kitorang punya duku langsat masa mid-air refueling
SeaDemon

Topic author

Post Number:#51  Postby anas » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:03 pm

apa yang dia dok tunjuk tu??
anas

Topic author

Post Number:#52  Postby anas » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:03 am

Some pics during last live-aboard.

the MV Wavebreaker (by the waves)

Hermit the Crab

Hermit the Crab--makan ikan

Hangers

Wavebreaker, roamers and sunset

heh heh heh... the puaka of pulau...
anas

Topic author

Post Number:#53  Postby SEASIR » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:15 am

comel lotee.....mung amik ko pic tu awe...
SEASIR

Topic author

Previous

Return to Live-onboards