MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Search and Recovery Dive

Search and Recovery Dive

Intrigued & interested in diving mixed gas, decompression diving, multiple tanks? Drop in here to find out moreā€¦..

Search and Recovery Dive

Post Number:#1  Postby huhufish » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Good day to all, i really hope i could more info on the techical diving on the search and recovery diving.

I'm working with the Government relating to nuclear material. Recently our Director suggested we create our own group of divers who are capable to perform a search and recovery of the Nuclear Material if it happens to drop to the sea. During the last incident, we called the army to perform such search.

I'm currently an Advance Diver. May i know what is the minimum qualification to underatake such course and where i could take it?
The search is mainly to search for the lost source. We have the underwater detector to detect the source. usually the source will get drop into the sea at hobour and oil rigs..

I need the nessesary information to write a proposal to be submitted to the minister. Please advice. Only genuine information please guys..thanks you very much for the assistant..
huhufish
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: Search and Recovery Dive

Post Number:#2  Postby John F SeaDemon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Hello Huhufish, check your PM
-If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying-
John F SeaDemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Search and Recovery Dive

Post Number:#3  Postby huhufish » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 am

thanks guy/gals that help out in this...i think i ready found the relevant information. Thanks.
huhufish
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Return to Technical Diving