MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Intrigued & interested in diving mixed gas, decompression diving, multiple tanks? Drop in here to find out moreā€¦..

Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#1  Postby Ery » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 am

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp22x74SyEc[/youtube]


scary... [-( [-( [-(
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#2  Postby babyFin » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:36 am

woooo..beware, careful guys..
especially for the twintankers.. ;) *kidding!*

:angel8: :angel8: :angel8:
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#3  Postby MT_Tanc » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:29 pm

can anyone explain what was happened there? i can't understand
A good woman will do 70 chores around the house. Cooking and 69
MT_Tanc
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: South Success Valley, M-Punk
Gender: None specified

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#4  Postby Ery » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:56 pm

empty_tank wrote:can anyone explain what was happened there? i can't understand


i think free flow problem or perhaps there's a leakage.. [-(
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#5  Postby Nizaha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 pm

During my training I think my instructor let me do real simulation Freeflow same depth 30 mtr range around 5'C also.. Basically he just knock my 1st stage cause major leaking..!!
Freelow most commom problem when the surface close to 0'C and also water temp close to 2'C.

I have seen this video before. Thanks for sharing again

Zaha
Equipment can go to those depths, but your body might not be able to..
Nizaha
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: lake Dore,Ontario, Canada
Gender: None specified

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#6  Postby Ery » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 pm

Nizaha wrote:

During my training I think my instructor let me do real simulation Freeflow same depth 30 mtr range around 5'C also.. Basically he just knock my 1st stage cause major leaking..!!
Freelow most commom problem when the surface close to 0'C and also water temp close to 2'C.

I have seen this video before. Thanks for sharing again

Zaha


bro, one question. At 30mtrs depth, should you face free flow. What need to be done ya? pls advise, tks  ;)
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Topic author
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#7  Postby Nizaha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:06 pm

ery azahari wrote:
Nizaha wrote:

During my training I think my instructor let me do real simulation Freeflow same depth 30 mtr range around 5'C also.. Basically he just knock my 1st stage cause major leaking..!!
Freelow most commom problem when the surface close to 0'C and also water temp close to 2'C.

I have seen this video before. Thanks for sharing again

Zaha


bro, one question. At 30mtrs depth, should you face free flow. What need to be done ya? pls advise, tks  ;)



My face freeflow????? [-( [-( [-(



In case my reg freeflow..1st I'm singal my buddy with my primary light, then you close your right post,  close isolator valve, switch to your backup reg and same times your buddy should next to you  ready to donate his reg in case and go up !!!!
Last edited by Nizaha on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment can go to those depths, but your body might not be able to..
Nizaha
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: lake Dore,Ontario, Canada
Gender: None specified

Re: Tech Training Dive goes bad?

Post Number:#8  Postby babyFin » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:13 am

Nizaha wrote:In case my reg freeflow..1st I'm singal my buddy with my primary light, then you close your left post,  close isolator valve, same times your buddy should next to you  ready to donate his reg and go up !!!!


still, i can sense the improtant of buddy system. stay always with ur buddy..
i love my buddy!

:angel8: :angel8: :angel8:
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified


Return to Technical Diving

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron