MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Basic discussion on Nitrox

Basic discussion on Nitrox

Intrigued & interested in diving mixed gas, decompression diving, multiple tanks? Drop in here to find out moreā€¦..

Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#1  Postby HoleMaster » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:41 am

Babyfin,

Yes u do
Last edited by HoleMaster on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:50 am
Location: Kay Yell
Gender: None specified

Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#2  Postby babyFin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:45 am

HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?
Last edited by HoleMaster on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#3  Postby HoleMaster » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 am

babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



Air consumption depends on ur breathing rate. The main benefits of nitrox is longer bottom time. The reason is simple: They have more o2 % than normal air. As such u r not restricted to ur normal NDL. For nitrox u hv to monitor ur depth. It benefits u at shallow depth but very punishing if u exceed the recommended depth due to O2 toxidity.

Depending on certification, u can hv twin tanks with nitrox. The one that u saw in Tenggol is normal air in twin tanks. Cheers!
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:50 am
Location: Kay Yell
Gender: None specified

MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#4  Postby sheik » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am

babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



more reasons for you to take up, Nitrox class, babe! Go for it!
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#5  Postby Ery » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am

HoleMaster wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



Air consumption depends on ur breathing rate. The main benefits of nitrox is longer bottom time. The reason is simple: They have more o2 % than normal air. As such u r not restricted to ur normal NDL. For nitrox u hv to monitor ur depth. It benefits u at shallow depth but very punishing if u exceed the recommended depth due to O2 toxidity.

Depending on certification, u can hv twin tanks with nitrox. The one that u saw in Tenggol is normal air in twin tanks. Cheers!


if i may add up,
Nitrox is a breathing gas mix where the percentage of oxygen (about 21% in normal air) has been increased and the percentage of Nitrogen (about 79% in normal air) decreased. Normally followed by a number that denotes the oxygen percentage - eg Nitrox32 is a mix containing 32% oxygen, 68% nitrogen.
The most common nitrox mixtures are NOAA Nitrox I and NOAA Nitrox II, 32 percent oxygen and 36 percent oxygen.  Cheers!  :icon_study:
Last edited by Ery on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#6  Postby HoleMaster » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:30 am

ery wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



Air consumption depends on ur breathing rate. The main benefits of nitrox is longer bottom time. The reason is simple: They have more o2 % than normal air. As such u r not restricted to ur normal NDL. For nitrox u hv to monitor ur depth. It benefits u at shallow depth but very punishing if u exceed the recommended depth due to O2 toxidity.

Depending on certification, u can hv twin tanks with nitrox. The one that u saw in Tenggol is normal air in twin tanks. Cheers!


if i may add up,
Nitrox is a breathing gas mix where the percentage of oxygen (about 21% in normal air) has been increased and the percentage of Nitrogen (about 79% in normal air) decreased. Normally followed by a number that denotes the oxygen percentage - eg Nitrox32 is a mix containing 32% oxygen, 68% nitrogen.
The most common nitrox mixtures are NOAA Nitrox I and NOAA Nitrox II, 32 percent oxygen and 36 percent oxygen.  Cheers!  :icon_study:


Wah ery....very the powderful ONE....good job bro :smileinbox:
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:50 am
Location: Kay Yell
Gender: None specified

MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#7  Postby dp » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:40 am

HoleMaster wrote:
ery wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



Air consumption depends on ur breathing rate. The main benefits of nitrox is longer bottom time. The reason is simple: They have more o2 % than normal air. As such u r not restricted to ur normal NDL. For nitrox u hv to monitor ur depth. It benefits u at shallow depth but very punishing if u exceed the recommended depth due to O2 toxidity.

Depending on certification, u can hv twin tanks with nitrox. The one that u saw in Tenggol is normal air in twin tanks. Cheers!


if i may add up,
Nitrox is a breathing gas mix where the percentage of oxygen (about 21% in normal air) has been increased and the percentage of Nitrogen (about 79% in normal air) decreased. Normally followed by a number that denotes the oxygen percentage - eg Nitrox32 is a mix containing 32% oxygen, 68% nitrogen.
The most common nitrox mixtures are NOAA Nitrox I and NOAA Nitrox II, 32 percent oxygen and 36 percent oxygen.  Cheers!  :icon_study:


Wah ery....very the powderful ONE....good job bro :smileinbox:


suddenly go so many volunteering information for babyfin.  :toothy10:



so i might as well jump on the bandwagon... :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

basically babyfin, the difference between diving with EANx (nitrox) is that u will feel less tired and lethargic. (much due to the less nitrogen absorbed by ur body)

which means, u wont sleep much during surface intervals.

which is very useful on trips, (esp LOBs) as the paparazzi wont get to go around taking photos of u snoring away. ;).



back to topic : how much will it be, per EANx bottle?
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Saigon
Gender: None specified

MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#8  Postby Adzri » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:42 am

I also want to add up... with nitrox you will feel less fatigue. Reason, when its much of nitrogen in the body @ minor decompresion sickness, you will feel tired.

In addition to what Holemaster and ery said, if too much of oxygen in the body also not good because the gas can be toxic.  
User avatar
Adzri
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: key elll
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#9  Postby Ery » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:10 pm

The conclusion of all above: why should one dive with nitrox?

Simply to gain more bottom time and to hve shorter surface time intervals. For example, if you dive two dives to 20 meters (66 feet) with one hour surface time, the no decompression limited bottom times will be 45 minutes and 24 min, respectively. Now, if do the same with EAN40, will the bottom times rise to 98 min and 61 min, respectively. (refer to Naui diving tables)

Another example: Two 25 min dives to 25 meters (83 feet). The surface time will be at least 2 h 19 min (in no decompression limits), but with EAN40 you don't even have to have the surface time! (refer to Naui diving tables)

EANx is also used in technical and commercial diving to shorten the decompression times.

I hope this info would encourage everyone to pursue Nitrox in near future. Cheers!  :icon_salut:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#10  Postby HoleMaster » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:14 pm

wah ery, now u sound like GURU oledi..... :glasses2:
Rilek la bai...agak2 la diving. Kang tersekat kat lubang susah plak
HoleMaster
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Topic author
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:50 am
Location: Kay Yell
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#11  Postby sheik » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 pm

now... these are what we call, healthy and quality postings! keep up with this.

elementary, mr watson.  :toothy10:
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#12  Postby Ery » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 pm

HoleMaster wrote:wah ery, now u sound like GURU oledi..... :glasses2:


yeah guru tadika bro...me small potato only. cannot compare with all the seafooss in here  :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#13  Postby toyol » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:00 pm

sheik wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



more reasons for you to take up, Nitrox class, babe! Go for it!


sheik... if i buy nitrox t-shirt ,so i can use nitrox looo......hahahah :toothy10: :toothy10:
User avatar
toyol
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:44 am
Location: selangor
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#14  Postby kimseng the maverick rogue » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:16 pm

one more thing to add to all the above comments....
nitrox usually cost only 10-20 more...
i'll pay for it cause i run less risk of DCS.  ;)
but watch you O2 partial pressure though
Sex is like math...
add the bed, substract the clothes, divide the legs & pray U don't multiply...
kimseng the maverick rogue
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Ampang
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#15  Postby sheik » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:19 pm

toyol wrote:
sheik... if i buy nitrox t-shirt ,so i can use nitrox looo......hahahah :toothy10: :toothy10:



Of course you can, Toyol. You may use EAN21 as much as u can without any Nitrox certification.
Diving: A Serious Play
User avatar
sheik
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: at ease
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#16  Postby Nitrogen addict » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:55 pm

the only set back only few places offers EANx.
www.oceanelements.my @OceanElements
User avatar
Nitrogen addict
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#17  Postby babyFin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:25 pm

sheik wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



more reasons for you to take up, Nitrox class, babe! Go for it!


i was about to take the EAN wit rolandive on week b4 the Tenggol LOB..
but still figuring out thingssss.. lots of things!
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#18  Postby babyFin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:33 pm

toyol wrote:
sheik wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



more reasons for you to take up, Nitrox class, babe! Go for it!


sheik... if i buy nitrox t-shirt ,so i can use nitrox looo......hahahah :toothy10: :toothy10:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

sheik wrote:
toyol wrote:
sheik... if i buy nitrox t-shirt ,so i can use nitrox looo......hahahah :toothy10: :toothy10:



Of course you can, Toyol. You may use EAN21 as much as u can without any Nitrox certification.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by babyFin on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#19  Postby babyFin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:42 pm

trima kasih bangat.. *thanx so muuuch*
thanx deepblu :icon_salut: , adik :icon_salut: , holemaster :icon_salut: , ery :icon_salut: , sheik :icon_salut: , kimseng :icon_salut: ..

for the info..i guess after a few more meet up wit u guys, i wont wait no more and take the EAN..
guess i just found the GURUs!

anymore?

p/s: EANx is in my to-do-with-dive list..
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: MUW MERDEKA DIVE IN TIOMAN (taking order for NITROX)

Post Number:#20  Postby Ery » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:19 pm

deepblu wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:
ery wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
HoleMaster wrote:Babyfin,

Yes u do


wondering how differ it is from the normal tank / dive..
consumption?
and..is there any twin for EAN?



Air consumption depends on ur breathing rate. The main benefits of nitrox is longer bottom time. The reason is simple: They have more o2 % than normal air. As such u r not restricted to ur normal NDL. For nitrox u hv to monitor ur depth. It benefits u at shallow depth but very punishing if u exceed the recommended depth due to O2 toxidity.

Depending on certification, u can hv twin tanks with nitrox. The one that u saw in Tenggol is normal air in twin tanks. Cheers!


if i may add up,
Nitrox is a breathing gas mix where the percentage of oxygen (about 21% in normal air) has been increased and the percentage of Nitrogen (about 79% in normal air) decreased. Normally followed by a number that denotes the oxygen percentage - eg Nitrox32 is a mix containing 32% oxygen, 68% nitrogen.
The most common nitrox mixtures are NOAA Nitrox I and NOAA Nitrox II, 32 percent oxygen and 36 percent oxygen.  Cheers!  :icon_study:


Wah ery....very the powderful ONE....good job bro :smileinbox:


suddenly go so many volunteering information for babyfin.  :toothy10:



so i might as well jump on the bandwagon... :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

basically babyfin, the difference between diving with EANx (nitrox) is that u will feel less tired and lethargic. (much due to the less nitrogen absorbed by ur body)

which means, u wont sleep much during surface intervals.

which is very useful on trips, (esp LOBs) as the paparazzi wont get to go around taking photos of u snoring away. ;).



back to topic : how much will it be, per EANx bottle?


xtra RM20
Ery
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Offshore
Gender: Male

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#21  Postby mocha » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:19 pm

very good price!!!
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
User avatar
mocha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 am
Location: KL
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#22  Postby putradiver » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:42 pm

It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox
User avatar
putradiver
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#23  Postby babyFin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:07 pm

putradiver wrote:It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox


i should..i should!!! and i will..i will!!!
only time will tell when..
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#24  Postby putradiver » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:29 pm

babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox


i should..i should!!! and i will..i will!!!
only time will tell when..



That's the spirit, girl...  ;)
User avatar
putradiver
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#25  Postby babyFin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:54 pm

putradiver wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox


i should..i should!!! and i will..i will!!!
only time will tell when..



That's the spirit, girl...  ;)


thus, i need people like u surrounding me tho..
thanx..tanpa anda, siapalah saya.. *me nothing, without u..*
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#26  Postby dp » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:06 am

babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox


i should..i should!!! and i will..i will!!!
only time will tell when..



That's the spirit, girl...  ;)


thus, i need people like u surrounding me tho..
thanx..tanpa anda, siapalah saya.. *me nothing, without u..*




heheheheh ppl like us are rather poisonous to have around

nitrox nitrox nitrox nitrox :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Saigon
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#27  Postby putradiver » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:21 am

Only at depth, bro  :D
User avatar
putradiver
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#28  Postby dp » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:22 am

putradiver wrote:Only at depth, bro  :D


yup, nothing beyond MOD...topside oso can.  :D :D
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Saigon
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#29  Postby babyFin » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am

deepblu wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox


i should..i should!!! and i will..i will!!!
only time will tell when..



That's the spirit, girl...  ;)


thus, i need people like u surrounding me tho..
thanx..tanpa anda, siapalah saya.. *me nothing, without u..*



heheheheh ppl like us are rather poisonous to have around

nitrox nitrox nitrox nitrox :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:


deepy..how long have u got ur EANx?
u can feel more fun with it?


[-( [-( [-(
[font=Lucida Calligraphy]First mistake to be learned, Second mistake is because of stupidity..
[/font]
babyFin
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: sj
Gender: None specified

Re: Basic discussion on Nitrox

Post Number:#30  Postby dp » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:30 am

babyFiN wrote:
deepblu wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:
babyFiN wrote:
putradiver wrote:It's just the extra cost of O2.... sometimes depend on the percentage of the O2 itself.

Go for it Babyfin, no regret of taking Nitrox


i should..i should!!! and i will..i will!!!
only time will tell when..



That's the spirit, girl...  ;)


thus, i need people like u surrounding me tho..
thanx..tanpa anda, siapalah saya.. *me nothing, without u..*



heheheheh ppl like us are rather poisonous to have around

nitrox nitrox nitrox nitrox :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:


deepy..how long have u got ur EANx?
u can feel more fun with it?


[-( [-( [-(


it depends on what u term as 'fun' BF.

diving with a higher percentage of O2 in the tank certainly have its advantages.

like staying at 24m longer than when on 21%.


was a wee bit reluctant to take it up till recently due to the lack of bottles available.

no regrets tho.  :)
One woman brings you into this world crying.
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life...
dp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Saigon
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Technical Diving

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron