MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Tech One Video

Tech One Video

Intrigued & interested in diving mixed gas, decompression diving, multiple tanks? Drop in here to find out more…..

Tech One Video

Post Number:#1  Postby nizaha » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 am

Hey gangs

I deicide to purchase this software. I appreciate to hear some comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQqGKx_Ok7A

Depth : 15 mtr
temp : 10'C
Bttm time : 70 minute

We just practicing the skill for GUE tech One courses 2 week ago.

Have fun

Zaha
nizaha

Topic author

Re: Tech One Video

Post Number:#2  Postby adik » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:04 am

Good job and nice one bro, must be very cold there huh????
adik

Topic author

Post Number:#3  Postby nizaha » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:37 am

thx..I still haven't figure out how to edit music/audio stuff like that..just don;'t know how to delete the voice from that song. I just take a times to learn.

It's warmer use to be, I just get use to it. Both my knee cramp after 45 minute in horizontal position without move at all. just practice skill and shoot video.

Safe diving

Zaha
nizaha

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby adik » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:38 am

thx..I still haven't figure out how to edit music/audio stuff like that..just don;'t know how to delete the voice from that song. I just take a times to learn.

It's warmer use to be, I just get use to it. Both my knee cramp after 45 minute in horizontal position without move at all. just practice skill and shoot video.

Safe diving

Zaha

I believe the software that you are using basically have several layers at the timeline window. And the clips that you capturing from the tape are divided into two :- movie & audio.  Just try to disable the audio from the clip (i.e. audio layer 1) and use your preference of music and drag it into the audio layer 2.

Its annoying having the bubble sounds all the way during the clip huh??? Just try, I dont know what sofeware are you using but as far as I know all the software should have at least 2 layers dedicated for audio.

I hope the above can solve you problem
adik

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby nizaha » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:01 pm

Safe diving

Zaha

I believe the software that you are using basically have several layers at the timeline window. And the clips that you capturing from the tape are divided into two :- movie & audio.  Just try to disable the audio from the clip (i.e. audio layer 1) and use your preference of music and drag it into the audio layer 2.

Its annoying having the bubble sounds all the way during the clip huh??? Just try, I dont know what sofeware are you using but as far as I know all the software should have at least 2 layers dedicated for audio.

I hope the above can solve you problem

Hi Adik

Thx for the tips. I manage to delete all bubble sound..

I will try again on my next video soon.

Safe diving

Zaha
nizaha

Topic author

Post Number:#6  Postby HoleMaster » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:50 pm

wah zaha nice video u hv there. i envy u guys with twins la ::)
HoleMaster

Topic author

Post Number:#7  Postby paksyeh » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:23 am

fuyoo...can't wait 4 u guys to come back to m'sia. impressive bro!!! :o
paksyeh

Topic author

Post Number:#8  Postby nizaha » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm

thx guys..

Just keep diving no matter where you end up to live..

Safe diving

Zaha
nizaha

Topic author

Return to Technical Diving