MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - GoPro Hero 3 black with back scatter redfilter test

GoPro Hero 3 black with back scatter redfilter test

To embed Youtube videos, just paste the video URL into a single line. Just the URL.

GoPro Hero 3 black with back scatter redfilter test

Post Number:#1  Postby djstoneage » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 am

Here's a short test footage on go pro hero 3 with back scatter red filter, shot it in redang over the weekend. definitely recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QriZBPqQLho
djstoneage
Diver
Diver

Topic author
Topics: 3

Re: GoPro Hero 3 black with back scatter redfilter test

Post Number:#2  Postby run » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:15 pm

thanks for the link sharing. I saw the same method taken in one of the link about underwater videography using the red filter.
using red filter do helps a lot in photography and videography. together with the Manual WB
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topics: 20

Re: GoPro Hero 3 black with back scatter redfilter test

Post Number:#3  Postby djstoneage » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 pm

yes the red filter definitely helps in improving the colors. without the red filter alot of color information is lost even thou you can correct it in post but you can only do so much, rubbish in = rubbish out. on the side note i am actually creating a library on marine life on my youtube channel the purpose of it is to educate divers and non divers about different marine life. What i will be doing is cutting out individual clips of marine life with some description. Do subscribe to my channel youtube.com/user/clee2313

cheers
djstoneage
Diver
Diver

Topic author
Topics: 3

Return to Underwater Video