MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Commercial Diver needed!!!

Commercial Diver needed!!!

Wanna be a commercial diver? ROV Pilot? Lets’ hear from the people in the industry

Re: Commercial Diver needed!!!

Post Number:#31  Postby chaldish » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:55 pm

WOW.. everybody is looking to be a diver. From what i know.. there is plenty of job nowdays. Some of the diver on our work barge cant have enough time on land with the family. BTW, I am working with one of those construction company here in malaysia. and i believe.. recruiting divers is sometimes a pain in the arse. because the client wants certain experience. Newbie really hard to get the chance. Nowadays.. there is a lot of malaysian divers. when it comes to hiring a diver... well.. pertonas is looking out for the local divers. and i believe the rate is the same for evrybody... its getting there. but i believe there is still a shortage. especially the SAT divers. u get better rates overseas... because ur treated as an expat.

anyway.. good luck for you guys. work safe.. whether ur diving or not. the local divers i've working with... they are all cool.. :)
chaldish
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#32  Postby Acan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:02 pm

hi bro dewa....

not bad that story not bad.... give me answer your question ya...... if my bell partner as you mention ... am very happy sooooo happy cause my partner is malaysian or local....  :icon_rr: :glasses9:
Acan
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#33  Postby Acan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 pm

betul la bro nercosis... bugis diver have oldddddddd style to get job hahahah.... no need to call everyday la kalau minum susu everyday ok la juga .... jangan marah aaaaaah ...

please give a good attitude to our new diver la....
Acan
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#34  Postby loanshark » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am

bro acan
in the bell I think aaaaaaaa, the most important thing is your partner can rescue you in emergency time la, jangan mati katak looo....
loanshark
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#35  Postby Sphyrna » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Safety first!
Eyes behind shades.
Sphyrna
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#36  Postby ajad » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm

do u think with ADAS part 1,2,3 they will hire as a air diveR?or just the attendant?

im currently on my adas part2 course and once i finish my adas part 3...i wanna get back to malaysia n get a job there...experience as a tender diver before at petronas pernapisan melaka..SBM job
don't jump in the water if u can't swim  -bob marley-
ajad
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#37  Postby Snafu » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 pm

With ADAS Pt3..they will hire u as Air Diver
Some people are only ALIVE because it's against the law to KILL them...really!!!
Snafu
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Offshore Diving