MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Commercial divers that use Metal Strapping here's a New safe Alternative

Commercial divers that use Metal Strapping here's a New safe Alternative

Wanna be a commercial diver? ROV Pilot? Lets’ hear from the people in the industry

Commercial divers that use Metal Strapping here's a New safe Alternative

Post Number:#1  Postby ajoitree » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:08 pm

HCL products – Smart Band & Smart Tie utilised in the offshore market. These products are highly suited to the offshore, subsea (including deepwater) environment.(including deepwater) environment.

The HCL Smart Tie is ideal clamping solution for  offshore. Typical applications include:-

Offshore: Umbilical & riser impact protection, pile protection, subsea markers,sensor,anode attachment, subsea clamping

I believed this product can be utilised for specilize diver@commercial divers. The product is safe with no sharp edges (composite polymer) rather than the comman mettalic banding, the tool to install it under water are very light and easy to use.

For me the most important thing is that the product is more safe to be use underwater than the metallic banding.

Do you have any clarification or product sample please do call me for details or go to (videos and sample solution)

http://www.hclfasteners.com

do email me at ahmad.aizudin@rns.com.my for enquiries

Thank you very much.
ajoitree
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Return to Offshore Diving