MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Looking for dive buddies for Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 24-27 Nov

Looking for dive buddies for Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 24-27 Nov

Looking for someone to go diving with? Post your trip location, dates and cost here.

Looking for dive buddies for Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 24-27 Nov

Post Number:#1  Postby naeem.ng » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi all,

I'm Carol, 28 year old female staying in Subang Jaya. I'm a certified advanced diver and new to this forum. [img alt=:)]http://malaysianunderwater.com/smff/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/smileyyy.gif[/img]

I'm going to be in KK from 22-24 Nov, and hoping to go diving at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (15 mins boat ride from KK) after that from about 24-27 Nov (27 Nov is a public holiday). Unfortunately I could not get anyone to go with me, so I'm looking for at least one dive buddy, and it has to be female, unless you have other friends coming in which case any guys are also welcome but of course staying in separate rooms!

The dive package I'm looking at is as follows:
http://www.divedownbelow.com/sabah-travel-centre/accommodation/budget-hotel-package/
  4 days and 3 nights at RM1093 per pax (not RM1060 as stated on the website, as I clarified with the operator). The rooms are dorm style and facilities are shared. If you prefer more private rooms and facilities, there are other packages for mid-range hotels, for which you pay an additional RM200 per pax for 4D3N also.  Anyone interested, please email me at carol.nst@gmail.com.

Thanks! 

Regards, 

Carol Ng   
naeem.ng
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: Looking for dive buddies for Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 24-27 Nov

Post Number:#2  Postby Free Diver » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi Carol,

I'm in KK right now, if you wanna dive, just give me a ring at 012 8384400.

Cheers
I Pray 4 Great Visibility!!!!!!!!
Free Diver
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#3  Postby stupidhead » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

i'm in kk too but i'm a stupidoldman... ;-)
stupidhead
Diver
Diver

Post Number:#4  Postby dudeluv » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi Carol,

I'd like to join you but i am going to be in KK on the 26th instead  [-( how do i get in touch with you & your gang?can you send me a pm of your mobile no ?  :)
..many of life failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up..
dudeluv
Diver
Diver

Return to Find a Scuba Buddy