MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Similans last-minute deals available nearly every week

Similans last-minute deals available nearly every week

Selling international dive trips...Please post here. Topics are auto-locked after 120 days.

Similans last-minute deals available nearly every week

Post Number:#1  Postby Quero » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 am

If you have a sudden craving for a liveaboard to the Similans this season, do let me know as I've generally got last-minute offers about a week before a boat's scheduled departure. You have to be flexible in the selection of the boat, though, and be willing to consider whatever comes up.
Quero
SAWADIKAP
SAWADIKAP

Topic author

Re: Similans last-minute deals available nearly every week

Post Number:#2  Postby nglg212 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:38 pm

any details will be appreciated that..thx
nglg212
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topics: 2

Post Number:#3  Postby Quero » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Ngig212, the best thing to do is to tell me when you're ready to travel, and I'll check to see what's available. This changes daily!
Quero
SAWADIKAP
SAWADIKAP

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby Quero » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 pm

SuperAdmin has suggested that I paste in information I sent him by email, so here goes:

SuperAdmin wrote:Quero

...does a last minute booking to fill an empty lob seat also mean a discount for the seat?

Also do you have a general price range for lobs... I couldnt find it on your website.

Tim

Quero wrote:Yes, a last minute berth has a discount of at least 10% and at most 20%. this discount is determined by the operator, not by me.

You can't find prices on the website since there are at least 60 live aboard boats in the Andaman all with different prices and sailing dates, and it's impossible to keep up with updates unless a company hires a dedicated webmaster full time.

If you give me a budget range (economy, mid-price, luxury) and target dates I can research by cross referencing dates and prices. Make sense?

The cheapest boats I sell trips on (I'm safety conscious and demand top level customer service) run about 20,000 THB (some are cheaper if you take a quad berth) for a 4d/4n cruise. The most expensive boats I work with regularly cost about THB 55,000 for a 6d/6n cruise.
Quero
SAWADIKAP
SAWADIKAP

Topic author

Return to International Dive Trips