MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Peterpan cruise - LOB Similan / Richelieu - Special Price Offer!!

Peterpan cruise - LOB Similan / Richelieu - Special Price Offer!!

Selling international dive trips...Please post here. Topics are auto-locked after 120 days.

Peterpan cruise - LOB Similan / Richelieu - Special Price Offer!!

Post Number:#1  Postby Descent Divers » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 pm

4 days 4 nights package on board Peterpan Cruise

Neptune suite (twin):
28,700 baht per diver (np: 29,900 baht)
21,800 baht per NON diver (np:22,700 baht)

Sea of love (twin) / sea sky (bulk) :
25,800 baht per diver (np:26,900 baht)
19,700 baht per NON diver (np:20,500)

Deep blue sea (twin or double):
22,900 baht per diver (np:23,900)
17,500 baht per NON diver (np:18,200baht)

Price includes:
Air-conditioning accommodation on board with individually controlled air-con
Facilities on board (Satellite TV, DVD, Karaoke and etc.)
Food (3 meals/day, snack, fruits, drinking water, soft drinks, tea and coffee)
24 hrs. electricity (220 Volt/5oHz with sockets mixed between 2 and/or 3 flat and round pins
24hrs. Hot/Cold shower (unlimited), 4 hot showers and toilets (Shower cream and bath set daily in each room)
Services of the boat crew
Services of dive masters and/or dive instructors
Weight belts, weights and tank
3-4 dives per day
Insurance maximum 100,000 Baht
Price excludes:
Surin-Similan National Marine Park fee 1800THB/ trip/ person
Beer and Alcohol drinks
Diving Equipment (Equipment rental are available : please inform us when you make the reservation) full set 500THB / person /day.

Currency exchange depends on daily rate. Available trip dates up to June 2012

Dec : 28nov - 2dec / 10dec - 14dec / 15dec - 19 dec / 20dec - 24 dec / 24dec - 28dec
Jan:  3 - 7 / 10 - 14 (4 spaces left) / 17 - 21 ( 2 spc left) / 23 - 27 (4 spc left) / 29jan - 2feb
feb:  7 - 11 / 12 - 16
march: 4 - 8/ 9 -13/ 14 - 18 / 21 - 25 / 28mac - 1aprl
april: 4 - 8 / 18 - 22 / 25 - 29

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further inquiries / booking. We can also be reached at 0172482558 / 0192995321
Attachments
602427_382412088499679_1848399391_n.jpg
Last edited by Descent Divers on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Descent Divers
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Re: Peterpan cruise - LOB Similan / Richelieu - Special Price Offer!!

Post Number:#2  Postby run » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 pm

i think this date  23 - 27 (4 spc left) suppose to be south andaman right? not similan
http://www.peterpancruise.com/liveaboard-trip-schedule-new-update.php
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Topics: 20

Post Number:#3  Postby Descent Divers » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeap.

Thanks!
Descent Divers
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby run » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 am

let me help out by telling 2 of my favourite dive site in the area of South Andaman.
Koh Haa Yai (The Cathedral) and Koh Haa Neua (The Chimney)
The Cathedral - a really big cave
The Chimney - a small swimtru

The pix courtesy from a fren. I suggest heading to North or South Andaman, better do it LOB style. Its worth it. Yes it looks too luxury but its worth it.
Attachments
divingthechimneya.jpg
2ndDive_2012-11-10_KohHaaNuea_A.jpg
cathedral divingA.jpg
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#5  Postby mamakpenang » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:06 pm

run,
wow bestnyer, cave diving, sy rasa sy sudah kena jual lah......
dah berapa lama kerja dengan peterpan....hehe... :grin:
mamakpenang
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#6  Postby run » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

beli..beli jangan tak beli.
I even did a night dive inside the Cathedral. Scary , eerie, thrilling, excitement all mix up like rojak.
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#7  Postby mamakpenang » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 pm

run,
haha....night dive inside a cave, wow, must try, new experience, but not this year maybe next year, need to save some money and annual leave as well.
do you have a plan to go diving with peterpan next year?
mamakpenang
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#8  Postby run » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 pm

On board peterpan perhaps but not similan or south andaman. I am now focussing on Burma. I am waiting for any green light from any operator about the trip. Prefer after october 2013 which is also consider as the opening dive season around that area. That place is not a very ez place to go to and it cost a lot.
I do hope peterpan can get the permit and manage to cater dive trip to burma. Have a few frenz eagerly waiting in the list with me.

Mergui Archipelago
Archipelago of over 900 islands, lying on Burmese territory. Very few are inhabited. The area was until a short while ago closed off for foreigners. It now is opened to a limited no of yachts. Nature is breathtaking and so far we have probably only scratched the surface of what this part of the world has to offer

Burma Banks
number of shallow patches rising up from the ocean floor. None of them actually breaks the surface.
They are way out of sight of land and one therefore moors in the middle of nowhere. The main attraction is the abundance of sharks, silvertips, black tips, but also bull sharks and at times hammerheads. The "reefs" themselves are not particular outstanding, but fish life is quite good.

little known about diving burma right? all bcoz of their political issues and stuff but after i listen to one of the diver who had dived in burma, i just had to go there.

anyhow im not promoting diving burma right now. Im helping out with Descent Divers package (heck i even didn't know the guy). The trip on board peterpan worth it and i personally know the Boat Master. Any ladies joining the trip, prepare yourself to have fun onboard and underwater.
Last edited by run on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#9  Postby mamakpenang » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:22 pm

run,
thanks for the info, i did heard about burma banks from fellows fisherman who did personally went fishing there, a lot of big fish but bottom fishing, meaning u have to let go your bait at 80 to 120 meters down, & have battery operated machine to pull the fish hehe.... :grin:
sorry i go diving & go fishing in thailand sometimes.....when i have time & opportunity.
Mergui Archipelago, i read somewhere in a magazine, but not details enough......
no doubt, burma got a lot of diving place yet to discover.....but they did not open for diving yet.
i have dive phi-phi water, not so blue like sipadan or perhentian, less coral & fish, a lot of dead coral, IMHO that place is too commercialize, imagine in phi-phi alone, got 21 dive center or more....
not sure about phuket & surrounding area/islands.....
that's why when LOB promoting Surin - Similan, Hing Deng, Hing Muang, Phi-Phi, i am not into that, but when u show me the cave diving, i am interested...... :grin:
i know it is not cheap....gotta make sure it is worth it.....
mamakpenang
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Post Number:#10  Postby run » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:15 pm

it seems that the viz around phi-phi island is a bit greenish.Koh haa/ hin Deng/Hin Muang situated a bit further from the mainland. Viz fantasticly superb.
I can say that Hin Deng and Hin Muang is like  tiger reef and golden reef tioman in a larger scale.

mamak i tell ya the landscape around north andaman and the viz are superb just like any waters around sabah. Richeliu is the climax.
Of all the 14 dives i did, most of them just about 1-2 min to deco. Worst my old dive comp did not have any alarm function so i keep repeatedly
monitor my DC. What im trying to say, the view, the experience will take your breath away and u could easily get deco.

As for North Andaman my fav elephant rock, tachai pinnacle, richelieu rock.
Elephant rock - the rocky formation underwater is OMG. Same like the rocky formation on top of mount kinabalu.
Tachai pinnacle - giant travellies, schools of barracuda, most of the predators hunting ground
Richelieu rock - formation of soft corals with lots of colors together with macro creatures and reef fishes on the side. Awesome truely awesome.

I may look pro to Thailand but what can i say. I like swimtrus, caves and channels. Of coz similan/south andaman cant offer
schools of jacks, barracudas,bumpheads, green turtles all in one spot as abundance as in Sipadan but they offer a lot with its landscape and topograhy which to me is something new.
Worth the experience.
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#11  Postby Descent Divers » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey run

Thanks a lot man. We try to offer an affordable rates for everyone. Lower than published rates of coz. So everyone will have a chance to go on trips like this.

Mamak,

we have schedule up to June 2013. So do buzz us for the dates when you have rough idea when to go coz seats are limited...
We can also be reached on FB under Descent Divers.

Cheers buddy!
Descent Divers
Diver
Diver

Topic author

Post Number:#12  Postby run » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 pm

mamak penang. Dont have to wait for frenz to join the dive trip. Just bring along a positive attitude thats it. The dive sites also possible to reach using day trip boats but u wont feel the thrill of doing night dives around the area. So again LOB is the best.

here i attach again dive maps of elephant head rock, tachai pinnacle, richelieu rock
This dive map book cost RM120.

Just look at the map for elephant rock. Got a few swimthru. Dont know whether you have enough bottom time to play with all of it.
Attachments
elephant head rock map_similan andaman.jpg
tachai pinnacle_north andaman.jpg
RICHELIEU ROCK MAP.jpg
run
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Post Number:#13  Postby mamakpenang » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:55 pm

run,
thank you very much.....good to have u around, nice info & the map is amazing......one fine day, insyaallah i will be there..... :grin:
mamakpenang
Advanced Diver
Advanced Diver

Return to International Dive Trips