MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Bali Dive Safari 30 August to 9 September 2012 (11 Days/10 Nights/23 Dives)

Bali Dive Safari 30 August to 9 September 2012 (11 Days/10 Nights/23 Dives)

Selling international dive trips...Please post here. Topics are auto-locked after 120 days.

Bali Dive Safari 30 August to 9 September 2012 (11 Days/10 Nights/23 Dives)

Post Number:#1  Postby syed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi there,

Me and a friend is looking for at least 2 other divers to join us for a diving safari all around Bali, arriving the night of Thursday 30 August and leaving Sunday 9 September. We have received quotation from one of the dive operators there for daily diving for both muck (macro) and big stuff (manta, mola mola, hopefully) including dive spots like Secret Bay, Menjangan, Puri Jati, Tulamben, Seraya, Mimpang, Nusa Penida etc. etc, all in all a total of 23 dives. The reason we are seeking additional divers is that the price that was quoted would be 25% cheaper if there are 4 divers instead of just the 2 of us. The package covers all diving (equipment rental is extra), accomodation, breakfast, lunches, transfers (excluding dinners and air fare). I am not a trip organiser and am not trying to make a single sen here, merely trying to save some money if I can get at least 2 others to join (me and my buddy are still going, regardless). The package is quite affordable acctually. Please PM me or call me at 012 2962809 if anybody out there is interested and if so, do it fast as the guys in Bali need to firm up on the arrangement. Cheers.
syed
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Return to International Dive Trips