MalaysianUnderwater.com (MUW) • View topic - Reef Clean Up Event in Kota Kinabalu (2nd October) - Dive & Make a Difference!!

Reef Clean Up Event in Kota Kinabalu (2nd October) - Dive & Make a Difference!!

Selling local dive trips...Please post here. Topics are auto-locked after 120 days.

Reef Clean Up Event in Kota Kinabalu (2nd October) - Dive & Make a Difference!!

Post Number:#1  Postby Borneo Dream » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Project AWARE International Underwater Clean Up Day (on 25th September 2010) is an annual event aimed at raising awareness of the importance of conserving our underwater world and encouraging marine conservation activity. This is an extraordinary global opportunity to take action and help address the underwater issues that concern us most.??

Borneo Dream will be hosting our 6th coral reef clean up event in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia on the 2nd October 2010. Here we will enjoy two dives cleaning up coral reefs (to be chosen by Sabah Parks). Contact the Borneo Dream team at info@borneodream.com (or via www.borneodream.com) to join in this marine conservation effort.  :glasses2: :glasses2: :glasses2:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Borneo Dream will be donating for this Event the use of our boats, dive gear, cylinders, guiding by our PADI Professionals and providing lunch for participants.

Participants will pay a significantly reduced price for this diving day trip (2 dives) of RM75 per diver.  ;) ;)

Still need more reasons to support this important local marine conservation activity in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and International Reef Clean Up Day? Then read on:

Without thriving oceans life on earth can’t exist.
Divers want to make meaningful contributions.
Project AWARE International Underwater Clean Up Day is FUN!

This event will also be supported by some of our local Business Partners - Sabah Parks, Marine Research Foundation and the Pacific Sutera Marina - we would like to thank them for their support for this important event.

If you'd like to know more, or reserve a place on this marine conservation event in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia, then contact Joanne at Borneo Dream. :D :D :D
Last edited by Borneo Dream on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borneo Dream Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Re: Reef Clean Up Event in Kota Kinabalu (2nd October) - Dive & Make a Difference!!

Post Number:#2  Postby Borneo Dream » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi All MuW Divers,

We have changed the date of our next Reef Clean up Event in Kota Kinabalu to the 2nd October.

Come to KK for a weekend and enjoy diving whilst making a positive difference!

Contact the Borneo Dream Team for more info or to reserve a place  :D

Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Re: Reef Clean Up Event in Kota Kinabalu (2nd October) - Dive & Make a Difference!!

Post Number:#3  Postby Borneo Dream » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 am

We already have one boat of Divers signed up for our Reef Clean Up Event in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 2nd October.

Are you a Diver wanting to have some fun, enjoy some dives and make a difference - all in one day? Then come and join the Dream Team in KK for our 6th Reef Clean Up Event  :) :)

[center]Image
[/center]
Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#4  Postby Borneo Dream » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 am

Not long to our Reef Clean Up Event on the 2nd October in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

If you fancy enjoying two dives in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and making a difference at the same time then this is the event for you  ;) ;)

Already got several local divers involved. Contact the Dream Team at info@borneodream.com to reserve a place.

Hope to see you there!!

B-) B-)
Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#5  Postby Kzrul » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Borneo Dream.....

if its a last minute entry can ker?..... because i have not planned my site visit schedule...... it all depends on our third party reply.... sp for me to confirm the program might be risky..... if can than do msg me (again and again  B-) ) on the pricing, itinerary and the time given for this last minute fella.... hehehe
Kzrul
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Topics: 1

Post Number:#6  Postby Borneo Dream » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:23 am

Hi Kzrul,

Thanks for showing an interest in our Reef Clean Up Event.

No problem. Just get in touch nearer the time and I'm sure we can find a place for you.

Looking forward to meeting you in KK.

BD
Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#7  Postby Narco » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Kzrul wrote:Borneo Dream.....

if its a last minute entry can ker?..... because i have not planned my site visit schedule...... it all depends on our third party reply.... sp for me to confirm the program might be risky..... if can than do msg me (again and again  B-) ) on the pricing, itinerary and the time given for this last minute fella.... hehehe

Wah Kzrul.. very semangat one!
I'm Not Perfect, but I'm Limited Edition
Narco
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Topics: 11

Post Number:#8  Postby Kzrul » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 am

Semangat la Bro....... every the body are leaving after raya for their groupies dive..... as for me... need to find alternative lah to be 'muka tak malu' and join any events or groups that are still ada vacant....... kawan pun nak try new my new equipment.... hehehehe......

Borneo Dream..... i'll be in KK on this coming 1-2 sept for site visit in KK Airport..... we'll look and see if i can squeeze time and check-out your place.... it's near / on the way to terminal 2 right?

what is the shop hours.......
Kzrul
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#9  Postby Narco » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am

I might be going perhentian on 24-26 Sept (tentative plan only). I have no idea on the costing, where my people are gonna stay and with with which DC they gonna dive. I think this is a certification trip and i'm thinking of 'tumpang' with a bunch of other friends. So, if u can squeeze ur time, i welcum u bro.
I'm Not Perfect, but I'm Limited Edition
Narco
Scuba Guru
Scuba Guru

Topics: 11

Post Number:#10  Postby Kzrul » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Bro Narco.... thanks for the invite... will check Ministry's schedule first... hehehe.... nanti kawan sms if any.... thanks again
Kzrul
Sport Diver
Sport Diver

Post Number:#11  Postby Borneo Dream » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 am

Hi Kzrul,

Yes, we are near Terminal 2 of the Airport. We are at F-G-1 Plaza Tanjung Aru, Jalan Mat Salleh.

Call us when you are in KK and we'll give you directions. Our office phone is 017 811 8149.

Hope to see you next week.  :)

Cheers,

BD
Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Post Number:#12  Postby Borneo Dream » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi All MuW Divers  :)

Borneo Dream will be hosting our 6th coral reef clean up event in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia on the 2nd October 2010. We would love to meet more of our MuW diving friends at this event. If you are in Kota Kinabalu on the 2nd October and want to diving and make a difference - then this is the event for you!!  ;) ;)

During the event youy will enjoy two dives cleaning up coral reefs (to be chosen by Sabah Parks) in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.

Borneo Dream will be donating for this Event the use of our boats (Borneo Dream 3 and our new RIB), dive gear, our Dive Professionals, cylinders and providing lunch for participants.

Contact the Borneo Dream team at info@borneodream.com (or via www.borneodream.com) to join in this marine conservation effort.
Borneo Dream
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL
SCUBA PROFESSIONAL

Topic author

Return to Local Dive Trips